Community > Posts By > knightless

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:56 PM
Exactly. I understand the problem in a way, and see just cause for the concern..but..regardless, surely there has to be someone that would love me enough to stand beside me and help me with everything enstead of feeling threatened or neglected because of my late husband.

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:51 PM
It was very sudden, and very questionable. He was found shot.

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:50 PM
I've had several tell me that I don't need to date- it wouldn't be right or fair to the man to bring them into my situation, until everything is resolved. But, the question is- will it ever be resolved? Sometimes life just isn't very fair.

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:46 PM
lol...I may be their next customer!! I may just be able to learn something. laugh

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:40 PM
Unfortunately- no...it's the first computer I ever owned so it's kind of ancient and it's too old for all the new updates and all that. But I showed her she could still e-mail everyone, but she just can't forward anything now. Your like me- I do good to find these sites and my e-mail- I'm not very computer smart at all.lol

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:36 PM
Hi Monica..flowerforyou

Welcome to the site and look forward to knowing you and everyone else..I think it's a wonderful idea for this thread....:smile:

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:34 PM
Hi Connie flowerforyou

I am doing ok, how are you this evening? I just got home from my Mother-in-laws, trying to get her computer working the way she wants it too. Times like that- I tell my late hubby I'm gonna kick his rear when I see him!! First for leaving me to take care of his Mother and 2nd for all these hard jobs she always has..lol

knightless's photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:29 PM
Hi Alicia and I'm so sorry for your lossflowerforyou
I understand how you feel. It's a complete shock when it's a sudden death. We never know what to think, what to feel, or how to handle some things..but, just try to keep your head up and your faith. Time does help alot too, never takes away the memory but it helps ease the sharp pain somewhat. Welcome to the site...and my name is Carolyn.

knightless's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:41 PM
Hey Auburn..hope you've had a good day.., bummer we can't make it to the gathering. Maybe next time.

knightless's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:39 PM
Hi Enderra..and welcome..flowerforyou

knightless's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:38 PM
Hi Oldsage,
Even if I could ride up with them I would need to help with gas, and food..and since I can't I wouldn't feel comfortable unless I could do my part. But I sure appreciate the thought.

knightless's photo
Sun 05/25/08 03:11 PM
Going to the gathering would be nice, but I know I can't make it. My finances are rather limited and a trip just doesn't fit into that budget. But, I hope more people will be able to go and have a great time.

knightless's photo
Sun 05/25/08 03:14 AM
Good morning Auburn, and thank you..flowerforyou

knightless's photo
Sat 05/24/08 03:05 PM
I would love to have any kind of a house that was mine. Maybe you could get some roommates and share the bills? Or perhaps downsize to a smaller home?

knightless's photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:12 AM
I usually go to the western wear store, and buy men's jeans. I can get the slim fit and size I need and they aren't the hip huggers or flares. I get the bar code on the ones I wear and ask at Walmart if they can order them, so it's cheaper that way.

knightless's photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:07 AM
((((( lilangel ))))) flowerforyou Thank you

knightless's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:50 AM
Good morning everyoneflowerforyou I lost my husband in 2003, lost my son in 85, my Mom in 2001..along with many others. My heart goes out to each of you that have had to experience the pain. But, I'm glad we are here for each other, that helps knowing your not alone- at least in friendship and moral support. Carolyn

knightless's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:21 AM
Yea...so many have done that- is why the prices go up all the time. But hey...keep throwing little fits and feel so proud when you get it free..that's big of ya.

knightless's photo
Fri 05/23/08 02:12 PM
Only 1/2 the town it took out. I watched that tornado move all the way through Picher, and that was huge!!

knightless's photo
Fri 05/23/08 05:18 AM
Single- but I haven't looked very much either.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 19 20