Community > Posts By > UrMissingLib

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 05/06/16 12:29 AM
There is a series if u invert the numbers. However, u must read right to left...
My answer is 87.

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 05/05/16 02:07 PM
Deep write up...someone ready to turn a new leaf in life. I like, I like.

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 05/05/16 01:48 PM
@flora, good confession! But why so? Mmmm...ever wondered why men from the 1st world countries are finding true love in women from 3rd world countries, and living happy with their family. The answer is within you, not outside.
And was there a salient tone of racism in that comment? Never mind gal....

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 05/05/16 09:23 AM
Good things happen to those who wait. Patience! Patience! While in waiting, better your best to ensure you are ready 360 deg for the new responsibilities that come with marriage.
I know two couples who met online and are happily married. One living in the UK with their two kids. The other in Sweden with one kid. Yes, it is possible.

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 05/05/16 06:43 AM
Well put, Cowboy. The Bible is very clear on the subject of homosexuality. It is immoral and sinful. God hates sin, not sinners. However, the judgement will be on the sinner if they do not turn away from their sins.
Additionally for the question posed, Africans do not hate homosexuals. We hate the immoral act. The African culture has a very high standard of morality. Homosexuality was never heard of in the African culture and is seen as an evil from the West. Due to modernization, alot is borrowed from the West. Needless to say not everything that shines is gold. Some countries in Africa have no tolerance to homosexuals because the wave is destroying the youth who see the lifestyle on media and ignorantly copy. When any society feels its culture is threatened, there is intolerance that can even turn violent. Just look back at what happened to the blacks in America! However, with time the society accepts the cultural shock and embraces the changes. African continent will never accept homosexuality as a lifestyle but is slowly becoming tolerant to those living the lifestyle. It would be ignorant to expect every other country to be like the USA..... the FREE COUNTRY! That said, Africans are very hospitable people. Go do your charity work and forget about flaunting your homosexuality. There is no relationship between the two. Or is there? Welcome to richly cultured Africa. You will love it! My brother in diaspora, I doubt you would understand the African cultural fabric by simply having as African background. I hope I have been of help.

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 05/05/16 04:27 AM
Why didn't I do it sooner!?

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 05/04/16 03:27 PM
sad flowerforyou

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 05/04/16 01:52 PM
Hawkins, whatever it is, you can do it. You know what you have to do.... God gives a second chance in life.
Bottom line.....when all is said and done, He will lead you to your destiny. I think better things are in store for you.
If possible, I would encourage you to consider confiding in someone you can freely talk to. God sends destiny helpers our way as need be.
keep well.

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 05/04/16 01:23 PM
Hawkins, I encourage you to write more. You are communicating to us more than you know. Your piece was not just an outpouring of what the voices in your head says.
And if by writing you achieve the two objectives you stated, then do more I dare say.
You strike me as a courageous and committed soldier who was wounded at battle. Yet strong enough to overcome the pain and rise above the painful past for greater gains.
I pray and hope you will find not only yourself but the balm that heals past wounds. And that's true love. The kind that sher wrote about.
I believe you are closer that when you first started the search. From the bottom of my heart I wish you the best, Hawkins.

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 05/04/16 12:18 PM
Mr. Sher,
A heart warming piece... When we realize unconditional love really is the balm to the heart. This touched my heart....careful Now! Lol.
I believe love is not what we feel, rather what we make others feel. It is the beautiful mark we leave on their hearts. The mark that lives long after we are gone!

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 05/04/16 12:08 PM
Hi Hawkins,
This is deep stuff! You can bet I will keep reading it over and over to understand the deeper feelings. I can bet my life they no regrets coming your way!
Hey, you prompted me to view your profile... Your poetic instincts are well engraved in the first part of your write up.
I encourage you to bring out the poetic child in you.... She will help you 'To find the one who can guide my heart to something bright'.
........What will become of me?
I dare say love will become!

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 05/04/16 11:52 AM

Who's indestructible wills and unquenched minds, become our greatest cost.

the phrase "a knight without armor" came to mind
then saw Sunshine's comment.
so that's what it is, a nurse, a knight, without armor.
laugh just having fun.

To guide us from wrong and lead us to right.
The shadowy figures In the corner
Their touch never dies.
They laugh at our belief, as they do not hide from our eyes.

special meaning as i 'think' on quitting smoking
oh yeah, its flared to the point, me is now a walking chimney..
man-o-man; maybe will do it now
thanks for sharing.

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 05/04/16 11:50 AM

WHAT WILL BECOME OF ME

What will become of us who are lost?
Who's indestructible wills and unquenched minds, become our greatest cost.
We are many, yet we are also few.
We're taught it's darkest before the the dawn.
Yet in the back of our minds, we know the opposite is also true.
Maybe you're scared to hold our hand.
Maybe we are too difficult to understand.
We protect our beloved.
To the end we'll fight.
Yet we are flawed
We'll search for the embodiment of our forever.
To guide us from wrong and lead us to right.
The shadowy figures In the corner
Their touch never dies.
They laugh at our belief, as they do not hide from our eyes.
Yet invisible is the light to reveal the lies.
The leader I am, will forever fight and unite the blind to my cause.
Such a waste of resolve, as battles fought, remain within my self constructed walls.
A tribune with no Ceasar.
Scattered faith with no leader.
Guide me
Strike me
Heal my confused soul.
Years of walking into walls
Endless rising from countless falls
.....My sole desire to merely feel whole.
Leaders need a leader
To make clear our inner fight.
I only wish to know why it's there.
To find the one who can guide my heart to something bright.
........What will become of me?

-Nurse Hawkins-

This is about those of us who want to believe but as strong as we are, we still don't know how.
I've written tons of crap but never shown anyone. Not sure why I am now ...Pretty sure I'll regret it :blush::wave:

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 05/04/16 04:23 AM
You inspired me...thanks.
I can forbear anything but infidelity. Well, I am yet to love but I doubt love can bear infidelity, either.

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 05/04/16 01:44 AM
Cheating on your spouse can never be justified. It is thoughtless, insensitive, demeaning, humiliating...to say the least. It destroys trust and can also leave your partner wounded for life. If people would live the maxim, 'do to others what you would like done to you', then cheating im marriage would only be a preserve of those who do not mind their partners cheating on them! The epitome of love is to say 'NO' when everything in you say 'YES' to the temptation to cheat on your spouse. Thank you.

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 05/03/16 11:19 PM
Thanks, B'eva.

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 05/03/16 03:17 PM
Thanks, Rob.

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 05/03/16 03:16 PM
Thanks, Sher.

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 05/03/16 12:34 PM
The wind blew helter skelter,
The trees swayed to and fro,
I felt fear gripping me,
As the lightening lit the night in flashes.

Where art thou king of the night?
Where is your smile that lights the night?
Now I see the pregnant clouds,
The belly too big for your pretty face.

Boom! Boom! Boom!
Thunder and lightening,
And the clouds all around you,
Brings the rain to the thirsty ground.

Hey, now I peep out,
From the corner of my room,
Alas! There you are smiling at me,
The king of the night on a pedestal.

Your smile lured me into the night,
Albeit the looming storm,