Community > Posts By > UrMissingLib

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 09/03/16 12:23 PM

Topic: will someone say hello hahaa

hello hahaa

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: You tickle me Dave!

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 09/03/16 12:19 PM
Well put. I hope for that day.

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 09/03/16 12:17 PM
Hellooooo:see_no_evil:

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 09/03/16 12:02 PM
Yes, Sir Captain, Sir!
Country log in progress my Captain, Sir. Everyone on board must fly their flag. I take the lead, with your permission my Captain, Sir....

:flag_ke:

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 09/03/16 11:25 AM
Captain, sir Captain! Chief of protocol at your service, Sir!
MV Mingle, Mingled sanctioned for sail, Sir!

🛳

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 09/03/16 11:13 AM

I'll rent out a cruise ship and invite all the ladies from Mingle on board to set a world record for the longest
"Cougar Conga Line" on the high seas.🛳:anchor:

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 09/02/16 12:44 PM

When you're in the dating scene, how do you rate the importance of these traits traits when looking for a companion?

- Looks/Appearance
- Personality/Compatability
- Wealth/Financial Status

- Looks/Appearance
It's important that she takes care of her appearance.
9/10
-Personality/Compatibility
It's important she has her own personality and beliefs and they have to mix with mine without a hitch. That's Compatibility and if it's not there then there's no use to even go as far as a dinner.
10/10
-Wealth/Financial Status
Same as above. If she cannot hold her own I won't hold it for her. Either she is my equal or she can just move on.
10/10
Matter of fact, even if she's 10/10 on those criteria it won't mean that were a good match.
Beauty fades to make room for wrinkles and wisdom.
Personality changes as convictions and beliefs evolve.
Financial status can also change. Any business owner who has ever filed for bankruptcy can tell you that.
So are those criteria really the basis for a wise decision regarding a potential partner?
In my opinion, I think not.
I would fall in love with a truthful kindhearted woman who has compassion for her fellow human beings over a money - hungry and heartless liar.
But that's just me.

:thumbsup:

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 09/01/16 01:51 PM
How short life can be. I just survived a road accident with minor injury. That careless driver almost killed us!

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 08/31/16 02:45 PM
My smile lol:ghost:

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 08/30/16 11:55 AM
Hi Sassy and thanks for the support. I eventually consulted the Doc. It wasn't easy for me to explain what I was feeling. It turned out i was suffering from aphrodisiac effects arising from the ginger. Shock on me! I wasn't well at all and had to be injected to counter the effect. I have a list of things to keep from till further notice!

Am grateful to everyone who tried to help flowers . I couldn't talk to my family or friends about such an embarrassing situation. Some things are easy to share with people who don't know us and we are not likely to meet in person. You don't get to hear the embarrassing story recounted when you least expect it lol.

I can now :laughing: at the whole thing!

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/29/16 08:15 AM

Well it doesn't sound like it's going to kill you.
You better have an aspirin though..hold it between your knees
(this will save you from pregnancy if that excitement gets
out of control.)

I think she has got something special there...Call the RedBull people, let's make a deal.biggrin

offtopic

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/29/16 08:14 AM

Well it doesn't sound like it's going to kill you.
You better have an aspirin though..hold it between your knees
(this will save you from pregnancy if that excitement gets
out of control.)

Arrrrrrh! Surely dear Soufie, what has one to do with the other?? Am dead serious about this. I am worried. Jokes aside.....

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/29/16 08:10 AM

call a Doctor sounds like a good option to me

Thank you

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/29/16 08:08 AM

It sounds to me...

That the ginger fermented, and you unwilling made (kind of), a (Jamaican)
Ginger Beer.

There are recipes for this, with or without alcohol, on line. There are also, many for homemade gingerale.

Hope you feel better soon. flowers

Thanks, Sassy. I feel awful

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/29/16 05:18 AM
I took some fresh made sugarcane/ginger/lemon juice I had stored in the fridge. It had a pleasant fermented smell..... Now my body temp is up and I feel uncomfortably excited and funny!

What went wrong? Was it the sugarcane or the ginger or the lemon.....or the combination? I would avoid it at all costs!
Please advice me.

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/29/16 05:12 AM
Yes, Rob.

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/29/16 04:49 AM

The sane kind.

Lol Rooster :rooster:

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/29/16 04:48 AM

Yes, I do. However, forever is not forever unless it is forever for both parties forever :joy: :joy:

If a party can last forever, then why would I need a second one?
Besides, not even a Melmacian can attend two parties at the same time.

I see you at the back, Dave. I doubt you can last in that party with a different dance style! Let's try salsa next rofl rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/29/16 04:47 AM
In that case, it's a closed ended question. I pass.... But will be following :joy: :joy:

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/29/16 04:40 AM
Happy birthday Robert!
As the balloons :balloon: :balloon: go up in celebration :tada:, may the kid in you pop out to play and have real fun. How about a merry-go-round or the banana swing?! Lol

Time to join the other kids!

https://youtu.be/_z-1fTlSDF0

God bless you, brother!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18