Community > Posts By > UrMissingLib

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 07/07/16 02:12 PM

A friend with weed, is a friend indeed..
what?

:laughing: I thought it too! Gotta love that Placebo song....:thumbsup:
[/quote

There goes Scooby-Doo!
Thanks, dude.

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 07/07/16 02:10 PM

there are two types of selfishness

the kind who never help
and the kind who never allow others the blessing of being a help

a friend indeed is not selfish

I really just discuss things on the forum, but I leave it behind when I'm not on it,, meaning I haven't developed any personal bonds from mingle2 that flow into my offline life in any way

Thanks, Madam Harmony.
Am guilty of the second Selfishness. I was brought up to independent at a very early age. I assumed grown up responsibilities when my dad suffered a stroke.
Am learning to accept help.......

We keep good friends in our heart. Their words are with us wherever we go. I hope you will be rewarded with at least one good friend in Mingle.

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 07/07/16 01:56 PM

really good friends never ask you for anything.. but are the first ones who offer to help you.

It goes the other way too.

Sure, Greeneyes. True friends take you by surprise. You never have to ask anything. Someone said true friends share a heartbeat....

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 07/07/16 01:52 PM

We all need a hand at one time or the other. Three friends in Mingle have walked with me as i deal with a heart break brokenheart The unexpected support from these gentlemen is awesome flowers If I don't find love in Mingle, I will still be grateful for the gems I collect in friends. I pray that God would bless the three gentlemen in a special way :angel:

What's your story? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: same here, I appreciate 2 special people I met here on mingle who have inspired me with their encouraging words in my low moments. A gentleman filled with wisdom who was always there to give me enlightenment and an admirable fine lady who showed me strength and positivity in life. You are both great people with golden hearts, your kindness and warm acceptance of me as your friend I do value and treasure. Thank you both:smile: happy :heart: flowerforyou flowers

UrMissingLib, may true love find you...just hang on there :smile: happy flowerforyou flowers

Kudos, Dolphin. Let's bring out the beauty that's behind the scenes. We all like to be appreciated.
Thanks. I believe in true love. It will happen at the right time. Meanwhile, am glad when good friendship happens. I certainly want to marry my best friend!

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 07/07/16 01:45 PM

what?

Kitty, I knew you were gonna say that! Good post UML!

Rob, how did you know that? Telepathy? Mmmmmm....:smile:

Thanks for the compliment. More often than not we write about the bad encounters in Mingle. What with all the scammers, fakes and players?
Am inspired to present the half full glass. There's good experiences in our interaction in Mingle. The stories we rarely write...... Finding happiness in the small things in life is truly a beautiful thing...:banana:

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 07/07/16 01:31 PM

what?

((((((((((((What?)))))))))))) Echo....lol

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 07/07/16 01:30 PM

I have lots of friends until THEIR projects are finished.

Then you start all over again, Mr. project manager? That's friendship of convenience. Well, good if it suits you! You may want to try meaningful and long term relationships.....

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 07/06/16 02:37 PM
We all need a hand at one time or the other. Three friends in Mingle have walked with me as i deal with a heart break brokenheart The unexpected support from these gentlemen is awesome flowers If I don't find love in Mingle, I will still be grateful for the gems I collect in friends. I pray that God would bless the three gentlemen in a special way :angel:

What's your story? :thumbsup:

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 07/06/16 02:07 PM
Lol Rob....your sense of humour has no match! No pastor swept me away. Was locked up in my bedroom dealing with a heart break. A story for another day...

Now, now, do you realize if a pastor happens I will have to give up Mingle? Imagine never seeing me my face again, and knowing it wasn't rapture. That's tragic! rofl

Keep cool. Keep well.
God bless you.

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 07/05/16 02:50 AM

Hey Rob! Hope its nothing too serious. Praying for your speedy recovery flowerforyou

Get well soon, Rob. Whatever got you down better known it can't compete with our combined love for you!

God bless you, dude!

Thank you doll! Hey nice pic! And thanks for the well wishes. Sounds funny but I missed you guys! Be backs sooon.

Thanks Rob. Dearly missed in the house. All the emoticons cannot express the lovely warm feelings in the this house! Even bees are out there looking for you...love

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 07/05/16 02:35 AM

It's good to see you're OK!
Noticed this topic and decided to send out an emergency crew immediately - the best 911 in the world - the top speed honey bees to make some really good injections right into your butt and nose .. However noticed the topic too late, sorry .. but hey, there are still couple of them out there .. somewhere .. watching you .. just in case .. ;))

rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 07/05/16 12:37 AM
Oh, what a loving family we got! Love comes in all shades. I love the colourful painting on the Xbox. Keep painting. Inspire with colourful humour. Bring out the energy in colour. Let it slowly revitalize the Xbox. No more circuits. No more reverse gowns. Am hoooome guys!

Oh, are we there yet?! :banana: flowers

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 07/04/16 02:47 PM

Hey Rob! Hope its nothing too serious. Praying for your speedy recovery flowerforyou

Get well soon, Rob. Whatever got you down better known it can't compete with our combined love for you!

God bless you, dude!

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 07/04/16 09:12 AM
flowerforyou

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 07/03/16 08:45 AM
Above song by CASEY J LYRICS

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 07/03/16 08:43 AM
"Fill Me Up"

If you provide the fire
I'll provide the sacrifice
If you pour out your spirit
And I will open up inside

Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God

If you provide the fire
I'll give you something to burn
I'll provide the sacrifice
If you provide the spirit
If you pour out your spirit

So fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up

Oh fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up

Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up

So love of God overflow
Permeate all my soul
Love of God overflow
Permeate all my soul
Love of God overflow
Permeate all my soul
Love of God overflow
Permeate all my soul

Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God

I want more
I want more
I want more
I want more

Less of me
More of you
Less of me
More of you

Pour it out
Pour it out
Pour it out
Pour it out
Pour it out
Pour it out
Pour it out

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 07/03/16 08:36 AM

I am working as a social media virtual assistant and looking for a Christian boyfriend..I am here in Philippines

A Catholic or Christian..... What's the difference between the two? Please enlighten me.

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 07/03/16 08:09 AM

Evidently I'm looking for something that doesn't exist.

What would that be? Might exit in Mars..........there are aliens here, too. lol

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 07/03/16 08:05 AM

I would definitely kiss a French man .. I love the accent and attitude .. So very sexy !!!

Oui, oui! See me Pee Pee!

Doesn't look good.............surprised

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 07/03/16 06:44 AM
Hi Marsha, a heart break is very painful. Am in the process of healing. One thing is for sure.......we should never allow the disappointment and pain sow seeds of bitterness in our heart. The key to our heart is exclusively in our custody. If we choose to allow anyone or anything access, then we should positively take responsibility for the consequences thereof. It is about us, not the other person. I like your attitude to the heart break. That makes two of us!

There is more to life...... Remember, nothing happens behind God's back. He has good plans for us. If it did not work, then it was not meant to be. There is a better plan in the pipeline. God will reveal it at the right time. Keep well gal, keep the faith.

God bless you!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 17 18