Community > Posts By > UrMissingLib

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 05/23/16 01:24 PM
Oh, now I see.... Kinda emotional support from the opposite sex when need be.

I saw that in a movie. This guy was left by His girlfriend a few months to the wedding, for another man. It was very hurting and divastating for him. He needed someone to understand and walk him through the painful ordeal. There was this nice lady he met at the bar who stood by him till he found himself back. Hugs, affirmation, encouragement, dinners, shoulder to cry on....any time he called her.

Nothing wrong with that. I would be supportve, too if need be.

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 05/23/16 11:40 AM
Demi what? Human beings never cease to surprise me. Very innovative as the days go by....

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 05/23/16 11:26 AM
No, Rob.
See now, you are surrounded by so many beauties you are losing track...rofl

Thanks for the like. Any room for improvement :wink:

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 05/23/16 09:20 AM
Dissecting my profile. Please DLD me and detail :joy:.

Dislikes

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 05/23/16 09:10 AM
Hi Sean,
Sorry, I do not like the photo. I think it has done injustice to your eyes :eyes:. The door to your heart need to be clear ☺.
I suggest you take another shot :camera: at it.

I wish you all the best in your search.

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 05/23/16 09:00 AM

I like Tmom's explanation best. Why do humans cheat. Because they can. It is part of our dna. A choice logic. Go left, go right, do this, don't do that, drink this, not that. Cheat, don't cheat.

Some people should understand that neither sex has a corner on the market. Both sides cheat.

Great thing is, many dont. They see a vow, a promise, your word as their agreement. An Accord is a comming toghether on a specific idea or arrangement. When someone binds their spirit to another, they understand it is a true commitment.

I agree with Moe, to continue to make these posts is a bit superfluous. But some folks just need to vent, so let them. So next time a gal meets you for coffee and leans over and asks you, Psst,, why do men cheat?

Try not to throw you cup of coffee on the floor,,,,, again!
slaphead

Nice pic, Rob :thumbsup: flowerforyou

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 05/22/16 04:59 AM
Thanks, gal.
I use Android. How do I go about it?

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 05/21/16 02:12 PM
Is it possible with Mingle mails?

Thanks.

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 05/21/16 02:44 AM

Hi Peggy,
Infidelity is not an option or excuse in a committed relationship, moreso marriage or where marriage is the goal. I believe in doing to others what I would like done to me. I would never cheat on my partner/spouse. Not because of guilt, shame or any other consequences but because I am set aside for him only. In the event am tempted, we are human beings with weaknesses, immediately openly confessing to him is my way of accountability and seeking support. A marriage bed should never be defiled, I strongly hold.

Yet another person whose faithfulness is motivated my moral values. Thumbs up urmymissinglib:thumbsup:

Thanks, Peggy. :thumbsup:
My body is a well tendered exclusive garden for owner's use. The onus is on me to keep off intruders I attract, not the master. whoa

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 05/21/16 02:16 AM
Cheating is no longer a preserve for men. Sadly, it is an evil across the divide. Am made to understand it is worse when a woman decides to cheat cos it is done out of spite....surprised

Whatever the divide, cheating on your spouse or partner can never be justified.

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 05/20/16 04:05 PM

Actually it's a good topic .. makes us think .. what the love is and how do we understand it.
Had time to wonder .. well, I'd say the love needs a reason. If you're in love with a girl, then the girl IS that reason. She is the one, who wakes up this amazing feeling sleeping inside you. Otherwise there would be nothing.
However, lets not forget that Jasmine is not a native English, so there is a possibility that maybe we didn't understand her point quite correctly.

Exactly, honey man. I have been thinking may be she meant... Without conditions.
Well, am sure she can clarify before we all give wrong answers....

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 05/20/16 03:55 PM
Noted, Trade. Totally in agreement on privacy. We also need safety. We have to trade-off...

Thanks.

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 05/20/16 03:46 PM
The origins of the laws of nature, life and the Universe point clearly to an Intelligent Source that human theories cannot explain. Indeed the Supreme Power is God. The burden of proof is on those who argue to the contrary.

Antony Flew (1923-2010) was the world's most famous atheist. I would suggest you read his recount of his conversion in a book titled, 'There is a God: How the World's Most Notorious Atheist Changed His Mind'.

After the simple homework, please come back and tackle these two questions, too simple for your high IQ :

1) Factually convince us the non existence of an Intelligent Source.
2) Many other known great atheists like Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, and Sam Harris with such high IQ changed their minds.
My take.... The wise gentlemen realized they were mistaken in their beliefs.
Discuss.

The burden of proof lies with you. Once ready, please submit your exam write up to the honourable members of Mingle who believe in God to open a factual discussion. Until then, I leave you with the following citations :

Psalm 14:1
A fool says in his heart there is no God.

Proverbs 26:4
Do not give answer to a fool according to his foolishness, lest you also be like him.

Wise sayings....
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
George Carlin

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.
Mark Twain

I rest my case!

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:09 PM
Am wiser now.....

flowerforyou

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:05 PM

How much privacy should you expect in a relationship?

What I'm referring to is..
Does your partner have the right to check your phone messages?..
Does your partner have the right to know where you are every minute of the day..?
When you are on the phone is it okay for your partner to stand there listening to what you have to say?..

Now if you give them cause to be suspicious of you.. do they still have the right to invade your privacy..
Are does the right to your own privacy mean just that !no matter the circumstances..?...
Totally not about me!! Just a question..lol

As much privacy :lock_with_ink_pen: as there is in nakedness....

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 05/20/16 01:54 PM
Thanks, Moe.

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 05/20/16 08:42 AM
Hi Peggy,
Infidelity is not an option or excuse in a committed relationship, moreso marriage or where marriage is the goal. I believe in doing to others what I would like done to me. I would never cheat on my partner/spouse. Not because of guilt, shame or any other consequences but because I am set aside for him only. In the event am tempted, we are human beings with weaknesses, immediately openly confessing to him is my way of accountability and seeking support. A marriage bed should never be defiled, I strongly hold.

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 05/20/16 01:52 AM
Thank you, Moe. At least someone is kind enough to respond an SOS!
Unfortunately, nothing could be done to salvage my files. The IPad must be restored bact to factory settings to function again. Total Loss! Among the files was my dad's birthday family photos. So sad :pensive:. Anyway, I am wiser.....

flowerforyou

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 05/19/16 12:15 PM

Hey I thank you for your kind words, and your strange ability, to appreciate my sense of humour... Not a lot of women get me...and I mean that in the truest sense of the word ...:wink: :wink:

When I grow up I want to be lady Brondey rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 05/19/16 10:04 AM

see now this could be avoided by

1. STOP giving out your phone number to every woman that asks for it bigsmile

2. buy those cheap pay per minute kinda phones and use them only to talk to people ya meet online...then if they turn out to be looney..ditch the phone
..yes. all valid points..
But the problem comes when you give out your number to someone you think is rational .. someone you think is a sane human being... and then they turn out to be somewhat of a crazy stalker..lol... must I conduct FBI background checks..?.hmmm.. perhaps we should add that to the list..wink

You seem to bring out the worst in women....terrorism!
But they seem to get the best out of you...
Else why do they hang around you....?

Am simply confused :confused: to see such turns in relationships...shocked