Community > Posts By > UrMissingLib

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 04/29/16 03:43 AM
Love knows no limits. It is human beings who try to put it in a box. Consequently, many men and women are lacking. Ever wondered why there still so many singles searching in your village, town, city, and country? And to think you are one of them! The creator meant this basic need to be freely available to all, just like air. Drop the monopoly mindset in the field of love and reach out. It is a liberalized market. No risk, no gain!

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 04/29/16 03:27 AM
For those planning for Afircan Safari, you are investing in a treasure of your life time. Engage me if you need a snap shot. I could help in sourcing and negotiating packages with local tour companies, if need be....

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 04/29/16 03:15 AM
Preach it brother!

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 04/29/16 03:10 AM
Am humbled. You inspired me. Thank you.

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 04/28/16 05:46 AM
Well put.

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 04/27/16 07:03 AM
I like the storyline.... Allow my addendum. To do or not to do is the question. Just because the limits are set it should not make us blind to the possibilities surrounding the limits. The jumbos only needed a little effort to their freedom. Stretch the limits, there is always a leeway for the smart ones. Neither complacency nor Extremism is the mark. The success story lies in the leeway or free will.... to do or not to do.

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 04/27/16 06:29 AM
Lolblushing

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 04/27/16 06:24 AM
Blame game is as old as the garden of Eden! Everyone perceives themselves innocent. Do you blame Eve for curiosity? Or Adam for listening to his wife? Or the snake for speaking its mind? All of them took the iniative and made a personal decision to take an action! Joint responsibility for the consequences....
When two mature people make a decision to get into relationship, they both are responsible to nurture what they have. The success or failure is I joint responsibility, period! Anything else said by either party is public relation attempt at saving their face or seeking sympathy.

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 04/27/16 06:01 AM
Mr. dnh, could we see your face? Eyes are the door to the heart. In a profile photo, my first stop is the eyes. Then I read the written story.... There will be others in this group.
Sometimes the long story we push at the back of our mind to avoid pain of frustrations can change overnight when the right person happens....when we least expect. You still have a chance at true love. Don't close the eyes yet!

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 04/22/16 12:17 PM
Thanks, Goof. Until this article I thought I am wierd but ok with it. I value space with my thoughts so much. I call it having a private meeting with me. Not many people understand this need for quietness, in a company. I get into trouble with family and friends....while driving, relaxing, at dinner etc.

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 04/21/16 01:50 PM
Yes. Android...

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 04/21/16 10:32 AM
Thanks for quick feedback.
It doesn't give any message. I typed a whole lot of information twice but each time it only saves a set number of words, and drops the rest.

Thanks.

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 04/21/16 03:26 AM
I am limited to a brief 'about me' space yet I have seen very lengthy members profiles. What determines profile space? Advice, please.

Thanks.

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 04/18/16 12:52 PM
lol

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 04/18/16 03:55 AM
The crowd was big,
So was the heavy cloud,
Up the skies.
Two diverse worlds,
Joined by grief,
Mourning for your demise.

I stood amazed,
Though in deep pain,
My mind chose to travel between the two worlds.
The crowd was in tears,
And the cloud threatened to tear,
Amid thunders and lightening.

Oh, how the two worlds moved,
To bid you farewell,
Certainly not by choice.
But the thought of a painless life,
Surrounded by heavenly hosts,
Makes the farewell a lesser pain.

A soul so dearly loved,
A delight to all you were,
You brought smiley sunshine.
Oh, you were like a butterfly,
Attracting one and all to you,
To bask in the smiley sunshine.

We mourn not without hope,
Cos an angel simply changed homes,
Eternity now you are.
I see the smiley mom and dad,
As they receive you to glory land,
To a rest you so deserve.

The battle has been tough,
But you fought a good fight dear,
Never mind the life long illness.
For I see a crown set for you,
As angels receive you with dancing,
Happy you belong to the hosts.

Fare thee well my dear niece,
The crowd and the cloud bid you,
Till we meet in glory land.
Memories are treasures no one can steal,
With love and joy we behold your life,
Fare thee well little angel,
Till we meet in glory land.

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 04/16/16 12:09 PM
Finland....countryside

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 04/16/16 11:47 AM
Thanks, SRains.

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 04/15/16 09:11 PM
I feel like the journey back to me may be longer.....nights are longer and days shorter! RIP my beloved niece.

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 04/10/16 02:52 PM
eyes are best instruments for making love. Merely looking at you and having a glance of your beautiful liquid eyes gives me great pleasure. The love which causes pain also cures my sorrow. Just keep looking at me with love. Your instant, bright, embracing glance gives me supreme deligh

The eyes are the door to the heart,
And sure they give you pleasure.
But how do I keep looking at you,
When I belong to another?
Who stole a glance, and my heart.
What's my eyes to you without my heart?
Tis like a door without a house!
I don't want to cause you pain,
Not if I can avoid it.
I chose to look the other way,
False hopes I would not give you.
So, let me look at him,