Fri 06/10/16 09:50 AM
Up close and candid....it very cold today lol

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 06/02/16 07:02 AM
Am I in a rut?! :confused:

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 05/29/16 12:56 PM

Why you guys love pretty face?

Look at me .. I'm ugly as hell. So I wouldn't mind if there were a nice face next to me .. just for the sake of balance laugh

Don't be silly honey man...:joy:. You got the looks, minus the hat and beared :joy:

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 05/29/16 05:58 AM
No way. It will happen at the time when a 'getting to know each better' equilibrium is reached, if it does happen.
Countless of my 'admirers' ask and give contacts outside Mingle. Some with first contact and others after a few mails. Too much of a risk. Caveat!

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 05/25/16 11:38 AM

Dirty old man!

Say what, lady? He didn't do it to you, too...did he? No names here....embarassed

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 05/25/16 11:11 AM
Edited by UrMissingLib on Wed 05/25/16 11:21 AM

Have posted pics of some tasty treats I made:cake::birthday::cookie::cookie::cookie:
Don't know how to post them here, so just go to my profile page.
There's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin walnut cheesecake & peanut butter cups in-between 2 oreo's covered in chocolate:heart_eyes:

Admin will delete them soon. They deleted mine and politely sent a mail that I should not post any photo that does not have my face!

Can someone assist us how to post photos in forums? Sorry we seem analogue albeit young :wink: laugh

Oh, yummy! The sweet tooth me is now messed up! Tomorrow I have to visit the bakery. what laugh

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 05/25/16 05:25 AM

How do you strike me?..
Well preferably while I'm bent over the kitchen table.. but not too hard!
don't leave a mark... ohh.. did I say repeatedly as well... yep that's the way a-ha a-ha I like it yeah that's the way. a ha a ha I like it...
Great now I have that song in my head..lol.jk...not

((((((((((((PhD)))))))))))!! Eureka! I finally have the Acrimony password clue.......Permanent Head Damage!
rofl :banana:

Now I get it, thank you professor! Special dedication to you... flowerforyou

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 05/25/16 04:41 AM

I like the written part very well
Great job:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now your pictures.. Well the one with all the children posed while I think it is lovely it caused me a bit of confusion since you say you have no children..
So maybe ditch that one?

And please oh please tell me you are not 6 1/2 feet.

Other than that your inbox should be full
Great job.

Thanks, gal!
Now about photos.....they are who we are as well as how we look. You may have missed the part about my spare time with less privileged children. I am not a mother by birth but a mother to many kids by compassion and love. Sorry, that photo stays....love

On height, see my response to David. A typo....

I do respect and admire you so much for all that you do.. I was talking about the men that look at pictures and are too lazy to read the profile.
Is all or let's face it most look at pictures then if interested they read the profile...
flowerforyou

I understand your concern, SR gal. Appreciated.
True love is not a walk in the park. If we want it, we invest in it, at least our time for starters. Any man who judges by a mare photo is either too lazy or he is looking for the many benefits available in dating sites. Not my type....pass :smile:

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 05/24/16 01:44 PM
Lol PhD. You need a good nap. I assure you your unrealized feelings will realize they need to get in touch you so you can realize what you feel and the benefits of those feelings that make you feel good.

:banana:

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 05/24/16 12:28 PM
Am Apprehensive. Says what my heart??

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 05/24/16 11:53 AM

This is where the "IN" leaves us cold . It's a type speak world so hard to convey tone of voice at times .

No mater how true you are in your words you type , someone's allways going to question.

[/rant] sad2

Hello :wave: man from Turkey,
Thank you but you lost me somewhere :joy:. Am not sure I understand your concern. Please clarify 'IN' that leaves you cold. I prefer to leave people warm. I come from the tropics ☀.

Hey, no sadness. Be happy :banana:

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 05/24/16 11:44 AM

Your profile to me was very warmly written, you strike me as a honest and friendly woman looking for true love. Best wishes to you.

Hiya URMissingLib,

I find your profile as jacktrades said above...

Hiya Jaan,
Thank you. At this rate I may need two inboxes :joy:. I might borrow yours once proposals start streaming in :banana:

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 05/24/16 11:38 AM

I am with the person who says the photo spread suggests that you have a large family weather yours or not and I think you may have men who don't feel like they could deal with that large a family to select someone else. Would be sad since you seem like a genuinely nice person.

You might want to look at your lead shot sized down because when it is cropped it gives a different impression than the full shot.

Welcome to Mingle. Good Luck.
[/quote

Hi Star :star2:,
Thank you for your feedback. My profile is clear about those many little angels. Anyone genuinely interested in me will certainly read my profile as a starting point.
I am of the opinion those who do not read profiles are scammers... I chose to pass. The photos stay, Thank you.

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 05/24/16 11:27 AM

Your profile to me was very warmly written, you strike me as a honest and friendly woman looking for true love. Best wishes to you.

Hi Jack,
Yes, true love to behold...but also a dynamite of love to give love

Thanks for your kind words . If you were my professor I would be worried. Too good to be true :joy:.

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 05/24/16 09:01 AM

Many people are abusers in one form or another: Possibly flesh eaters, maybe self abusers - drinking, smoking, tattoos etc. The range of forms of abuse is legion. Abuse within intimate relationships is arguably not so much about 'good person turned bad' but rather about widespread ugliness manifesting within that part of life.

Discipline, self respect, and respect for other humans, and various life forms is arguably eroding in modern times and few are immune from either giving or receiving abuse.

How many people seeking a partner do a 'morality check' let alone check for a clean sexual medical report? Very few I suspect.

No. Women like younger well heeled men, and men like slim sexy women. A generalisation but largely true.

Which is why older gentlemen, who are vegans, carry a medical test report, and who are not into any form of abuse (past or present) invariably get overlooked. (Cough).

Such is life.

Yay,such is life as is now. Never give up in life. It can happen when least expected. Either restoration of your fortune and love become,
Or love becomes just as you are.

Yes, it's possible sir! Keep the door of hope open.

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 05/24/16 01:02 AM

60.5 " = you should be just under 5 ft

Correction.. just over 5 feet tall

Thanks, Max. So, in metres, for records?

By the way, height is neither here nor there for me. Am the shortest in my family! Anyone height conscious, please pass happy

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 05/23/16 11:05 PM
This thread has lost it.... It's turning into a contest for blame games. Too sad.

Again I repeat, cheating in relationships is not gender sensitive. It is not about what we are, rather who we are.
Both men and women can sneeze, cough, fart, yawn....involuntary.
Both men and women can make a decision to cheat, lie, cover, justify....voluntary.

Cheating is an evil :smiling_imp:. Don't try to justify it....you are only letting the dogs out! Woof, Woof! Oh, is that BAHA MEN relics? A coincidence oops

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 05/23/16 10:35 PM

No, Rob.
See now, you are surrounded by so many beauties you are losing track...rofl

Thanks for the like. Any room for improvement :wink:

No no, I remember you! Lol.
Rm for improvement? Well your honest and fun. Sooo, good enough for government work!

Rob, just submitted my job application to the Treasury. Thank you! :laughing:

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 05/23/16 10:31 PM

I like the written part very well
Great job:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now your pictures.. Well the one with all the children posed while I think it is lovely it caused me a bit of confusion since you say you have no children..
So maybe ditch that one?

And please oh please tell me you are not 6 1/2 feet.

Other than that your inbox should be full
Great job.

Thanks, gal!
Now about photos.....they are who we are as well as how we look. You may have missed the part about my spare time with less privileged children. I am not a mother by birth but a mother to many kids by compassion and love. Sorry, that photo stays....love

On height, see my response to David. A typo....

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 05/23/16 10:17 PM

"Topic: How do I strike you?"

No thanks. I am not into that kinky stuff. indifferent

Anyway, UrMissingLib, are you really 6 1/2 feet tall as your profile says?

David, kinky? What on earth are you referring to? Had to Google....

'a tendency to like things, sexually or not, that may not apeal to a majority; open to experimentation'.

That has no relation to my profile at all, thank you!
By the way, disgusted as human? You could be a space alien. Certainly not into kinky stuff! laugh

Am hopeless in metrics! My height is 60.5 inch... That should be 6.05 ft. Now I realize I converted to metres at 6.5 ft......a typo. Thanks. Will amend in profile.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 17 18