Community > Posts By > UrMissingLib

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 07/03/16 06:23 AM
Yes, I do. Not fear of consequences, but Fear of Awesome Being. It is extreme respect.

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 07/03/16 06:03 AM
Is someone on Frenchmen payroll? The promo is getting the attention.....laugh

French men in the house? Wish you luck Blondey....rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 07/02/16 02:36 PM
A French kiss? No idea.... So, where in France do you get it? bigsmile

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 07/02/16 01:58 PM
Wow! Am truly inspired. Dogs are wonderful and friendly companions to man. Dogs feel deeply and are always ready to help.
About two years ago, a stray dog saved the life of a new born baby abandoned in a trash bin. Imagine he walked a long distance to the neatest house carrying the wrapped baby in his mouth? The baby survived and is doing well in a children's home. Angelic dog, I would say..... He was adopted.

Thanks, John for sharing this amazing true story. flowerforyou

If I ever visit Spain, I will be sure to visit Camilo de Santiago!

UrMissingLib's photo
Sat 07/02/16 01:22 PM
Thanks, guys.

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 06/28/16 02:08 PM
I hear a whisper, yes I do.
A whisper in the falls,
A whisper in the torrents,
A whisper in the winds,
I say yes, yes to your voice.

Oh, ye forces divine,
What message have you?
In a whisper so clear,
To the whisper in your mouth,
I say yes, yes to your voice.

Oh, now I beseech thee,
Drown not the whisper,
Wash away not the whisper,
Blow away not the whisper,
For I say yes, yes to your voice.

Yes, he dares the falls,
He bears the torrents,
He flows with the wind,
In a whisper he beckons me,
Yes, I say yes to your voice.

Such a daring love you are,
The forces divine voice your love,
To me you all reach out,
In unison you whisper,
I say yes, yes it was only a dream!

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 06/26/16 01:57 PM

oops Wrong Race. Not a problem! Love supercedes Race

rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 06/26/16 01:53 PM

My thoughts, that's easy, interracial should only be used when someone is dating or marrying something that isn't human. Everything else is just people using skin color and a handful of physical attributes as a reason to hate one another and make themselves feel superior.

:thumbsup:

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 06/26/16 01:38 PM

Simple, relationships die because either one or both of the individuals involved give up on the relationship. This is true for any type of relationship. Cheating, lying, ignoring the other person, etc, etc, etc, happens in continuing relationships all the time. These are not deal killers. All people change over time. Commitment to the relationship is the key to making them last. Give up and it's done.

Well put. :thumbsup:

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 06/23/16 07:19 AM
Another confused one?! rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 06/19/16 01:23 PM
Permanent Head Damage.....am surprised the good old Doc still has it all together :joy:

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 06/16/16 11:28 AM

Because its in their nature. But any way, white women are trying in terms of speaking up to who they like first unlike the Africa woman that will not even give a damm about you even when she is seriously dieing for you.

It's more a cultural aspect than not caring, you ought to know better as I see you are an African man.
Hey, before you complain at least have a photo in your profile. Otherwise, you may be ignored because 99% will think you are a fake or scammer.

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 06/13/16 11:08 AM

In the morning I'm usually wrapped in newspapers .. news, news and more news ..

rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 06/12/16 04:43 AM
Depends on the weather but home alone for me is boob top and boxer. I like free air on my skin.

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 06/12/16 02:36 AM
I would go for Boxers for him. I also wear them depending on what am putting on. Boxers go for me when indoors, too. I enjoy being scantily dressed while indoors alone. The feel of free air on my skin.....

UrMissingLib's photo
Sun 06/12/16 02:27 AM

Briefs! I can't stand to have my junk bouncing & swaying. My boys stay in their own neighborhood, until it's time to "come out & be sociable".

blushing

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 06/10/16 12:45 PM

Thoses spammers: I like to put them in a empty can of spam seal it and throw them into the ocean.

Don't you know that spammers are detrimental to the ocean's ecosystem?

rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 06/10/16 10:04 AM
What a piece! Great write, Nero. I will read it over and over for a time. Every time I get new inspiration!

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:56 AM

Umm. Probably because you did not take your zentex.. and now you have heartburn..lol....slaphead

rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:53 AM
How do you deal with slow moving beauty products? How did I stock them??

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 17 18