Community > Posts By > UrMissingLib

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 07/12/16 01:22 PM
Depends on where you are....
May, June, July been cold in Kenya. Today I think we are below 14 deg, very low for us. The tropical weather is friendly all year round. This year is different. This cold weather is forecasted to go into August!

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 07/12/16 01:20 PM

I fully understand your problem. For all my own life, when I get a crush, if I DON'T hide it, I invariably end up making a fool of myself and drive the person away, or I make a fool of myself and they stay to point and laugh.

The closest thing I have to a plan of action, is to work VERY hard to hold back on the crush urges, and discipline myself to try to communicate as normally as possible.

of course, part of my problem is, at this age, that I'm always too aware that crushes rarely last, and also are rarely based on who the target really IS, rather they tend to be based on how much I hope that they are who I imagine them to be. So I'm afraid that if I do let on that I'm crushing, and then it goes away, but the person actually IS interested, I'll feel REALLY bad, because then I'll do the worst thing of all, and hurt someone else's feelings.

Hi Igor, yes that's the dilemma......to tell or keep off. Bottom line, we don't want to hurt others. So, we keep off and sometimes suffer in silence sad
I think you have a mark of the character of a sensitive and kind man. You will one day a a Lady very happy flowerforyou

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 07/12/16 12:25 PM
No, thank you. Only chat buddies.....
I prefer a man I can emotionally and intellectually engage at the same level. A man who can provide leadership to the painfully independent me! I got independent at a very early age. It's common in Africa. Most younger men don't seem to know what they want. I had a recent heart break from such a relationship. I closed that door. Friendship only, please!

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 07/12/16 12:14 PM

Looking for a bearded guy I can call daddy. :joy::joy: sorry, I like to be silly... anyways what's up?

I see many here.....no compe from me. I prefer my man clean Shaved. I may consider a goatee.... laugh

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 07/12/16 12:10 PM

I only got crushes when I was in school.
In my adult life if I felt something like a crush I would make a move & pursue the chick...that's in reality not online

Thanks, Romeo. No wonder Juliet could not resist you! laugh
Very courageous guy, not afraid of rejection.....

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 07/12/16 11:26 AM
A crush can be a real dilemma, especially for the fact that it's usually one sided. Not to mention having no control over who our heart likes lol. No one likes to make a fool of themselves.
Personally, I never own up and if it persists, I hibernate! rofl rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 07/12/16 09:14 AM
God got my back, always has.
However, I have family who are very supportive. I have real good local and overseas friends and prayer partners.

In Mingle, I do have at least three great friends. Yes, I mean great friends.....advice, a shoulder, rebuke, love....a two way traffic. I really grilled them initially, fearing they could be scammers of fakes. It was humbling later lol. Now good friends. :banana: flowers

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 07/12/16 07:13 AM

I don't really have anybody to be "friends" with. They're all either at work, dead or imaginary. I'm a total loner. Always have been and probably always will be. There isn't a woman for me. Nobody's all that interested in me, so WTF. They ain't coming to my rescue.

A friend in Need.

Learn to enjoy being by yourself if that's your choice. There are MANY advantages to it.

If not your choice then join local groups IN PERSON and smile, laugh, and have fun.

People are drawn to others who are confident and positive.

It won't be easy, at least at first, but in time it will become natural.

Did that wisdom come from BG? Lol. Great advise! I concur with you.

BG, first time I see you serious bout an issue lol. Just sec, I think you can be trusted with a back....whether a female's, I doubt!
Hands up, please don't shoot!

blushing rofl rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Tue 07/12/16 07:00 AM

I don't really have anybody to be "friends" with. They're all either at work, dead or imaginary. I'm a total loner. Always have been and probably always will be. There isn't a woman for me. Nobody's all that interested in me, so WTF. They ain't coming to my rescue.

Hi SCB,
We cannot love others if we don't love ourself.
When we love ourself, we talk positive about ourself.
We believe in ourself no matter the circumstances.
We exude positive energy, Friendship and goodwill.
Friendships is not about what we have, rather who we are.

It's tragic to be alone and lonely. God created us as social beings. Cheer up! Be the friend you would like to see in others. We all have our limitations but that doesn't compromise our need to friendship, to be accepted and valued. There are many good and friendly people in Mingle, especially in forums. Consider the advice you get here and I believe your friendship will be embraced.

#hugstomcbflowerforyou

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 07/11/16 01:39 PM

but you are urmissinglib.. <3

Thanks, eyes of the beholder.....lol
Oh, in that case I meant the very beautiful ones winking

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 07/11/16 01:11 PM
The beautiful ones are not yet born.
rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 07/11/16 12:05 PM
Am a very tolerant person by default. I have taken after my mom. And boy, don't I suffer for it!

Hey, does it have anything to do with patience? surprised

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 07/11/16 11:24 AM

Good friends will have a beer with ya. Great friends will buy you a beer and let you whine. laugh

rofl
Rephrase.....
Goofy friends will have a beer with ya. Goofyballs friends will buy you a beer and let you whine. bigsmile

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 07/08/16 02:13 PM

For me , there has been nothing so freeing, as being without the physical

not that there aren't periods when I really miss it

but theres much less stress and concern and much more peace and opportunity for other forms of creativity and intimacy

:thumbsup: :banana:

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 07/08/16 01:31 PM

Love and friendship .. two strong feelings. So similar by the nature and yet so different .. might be a subject of many topics and discussions.
However, they both need a strong mutual respect to survive in the stormy waters of the human nature.
I have many wonderful friends here on this website. They all are females and they all are so different as a human being can be. But there's something in common - all these girls really care. They care about you and your life. And thy're worried, if something's not quite right. Sometimes too much maybe. But it gives you the knowledge that you're not alone - there's always someone to listen and give advice, if you're in trouble. And that your personal life will remain just between the two of you .. And that's a great feeling.
I have an honour to call OP one of my best friends. She's so unique person that there is hard to find the right words to describe her. However, somehow she manages to make me feel like a teenager again .. lol .. and that's the thing still hard to get used to for a man in my age ..
But as a friend she's the one you need, when you're in trouble.

blushing surprised tears

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 07/08/16 12:47 AM

We all need a hand at one time or the other. Three friends in Mingle have walked with me as i deal with a heart break brokenheart The unexpected support from these gentlemen is awesome flowers If I don't find love in Mingle, I will still be grateful for the gems I collect in friends. I pray that God would bless the three gentlemen in a special way :angel:

What's your story? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: same here, I appreciate 2 special people I met here on mingle who have inspired me with their encouraging words in my low moments. A gentleman filled with wisdom who was always there to give me enlightenment and an admirable fine lady who showed me strength and positivity in life. You are both great people with golden hearts, your kindness and warm acceptance of me as your friend I do value and treasure. Thank you both:smile: happy :heart: flowerforyou flowers

UrMissingLib, may true love find you...just hang on there :smile: happy flowerforyou flowers

Kudos, Dolphin. Let's bring out the beauty that's behind the scenes. We all like to be appreciated.
Thanks. I believe in true love. It will happen at the right time. Meanwhile, am glad when good friendship happens. I certainly want to marry my best friend!

Love and friendship bloom anywhere and everywhere, we just gotta learn to appreciate the beauty of life in the good and the bad:smile: there are always fake people around and I'm sure all of us have encountered it here and in real life. Let it go, as long as you have been true and sincere, it's not your loss but theirs.....keep going and share the good vibes , POSITIVITY in life attracts positive actions and reactions. May we all gather more gems , treasures for keeps we call FRIENDS:smile: love :heart: flowerforyou

glasses to friends!
:thumbsup: flowers :banana:

UrMissingLib's photo
Fri 07/08/16 12:01 AM

Hey Breaking, careful now..... The bad boy vibes seem on loose. Guard your MBA bigsmile

Thanks for the compliment. I think you are attractive too.

rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 07/07/16 02:56 PM

I have lots of friends until THEIR projects are finished.

----------------------------------------------------------

Then you start all over again, Mr. project manager?

No. I stopped gaining friends YEARS ago.
Recently, I finally got rid of my last one. Thank God!
No more "REAL" friend problems. :smile:

That's friendship of convenience. Well, good if it suits you! You may want to try meaningful and long term relationships.....

I thought I was. They didn't.

I'm done with "REAL" friends. I think I like the "FAKE" friends on here WAY better.

I can turn off my computer to silence whenever I want to without hurting their feelings.

Having said that,

A FRIEND IN GREED IS A FRIEND TO BE FREED

Hey Breaking, careful now..... The bad boy vibes seem on loose. Guard your MBA bigsmile

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 07/07/16 02:28 PM

Dang, now I gotta listen to Placebo ... (am doing so now, couldn't wait!)
God, I love that song! First time I heard it I felt as if I was struck by lighting, stopped dead in my tracks, awestruck ...

And yes, we need nice people in life!

Oh, Fairy.....how contiguous! I had to Google placedo lol. Playing now bigsmile

Yes, it doesn't hurt to be nice to people. Yet we encounter cruel people everyday, everywhere! sad2

UrMissingLib's photo
Thu 07/07/16 02:18 PM

We all need a hand at one time or the other. Three friends in Mingle have walked with me as i deal with a heart break brokenheart The unexpected support from these gentlemen is awesome flowers If I don't find love in Mingle, I will still be grateful for the gems I collect in friends. I pray that God would bless the three gentlemen in a special way :angel:

What's your story? :thumbsup:

UrMissingLib, you were very lucky that these three gentlemen were there for you when you needed support. Kudos to these M2 gentlemen!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks, Rozie.
There are real good people in Mingle. We just have to look beyond our desire for love. Yonder lies gems in friendship. :thumbsup: flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 17 18