Community > Posts By > UrMissingLib

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 01:52 PM

2 Timothy 3:1-5

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

lets be careful of the partners we choose,,, 'not harming others' is not necessarily the only standard to uphold

This clearly points to the times we are living in, foreseen and forewarned years ago. Every turn of events whether political, social, technological, economical....all point to the end times as prophesied. We are actually living in dangerous times when the love of many has grown cold. Consequently, violence is everywhere. People hurt others physically and emotionally like it doesn't matter! Even the family is no longer a source of solace.
Let's those who call on the name of the Lord not rest. Be vigilant and allow the Holy Spirit to guide every step. Amen

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 01:34 PM

UrMissingLib,

Awwww.... Thanks, David.
My heart is bubbly with joy. Was it intuition? :joy: :joy: :joy:
Hugs.

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 01:31 PM

happy bday, august also?

Thanks,Jhong.
Hugs.

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 01:30 PM

Happy Birthday :cake::cake::cake:

Thanks, Magical.
Hugs.

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 01:29 PM

Happy Birthday :cake::cake::cake:

Thanks, Magical.
Hugs.

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 07:13 AM
Oops! What a typo.... I almost passed it but am given to benefit of doubt....

I actually lost myself some time last year. I had a very demanding job and a terrible boss. He was verbally abusive. I dreaded opening my office mail inbox. He could bash me even in meetings! I was so frustrated. Waking up to go to work became a struggle. I lost weight as well as my glow. My doctor warned me my system my breakdown and end up hospitalized. I badly needed my job so resignation wasn't an option.
Reason for my sufferings? My boss was lustful and I refused to play along! I finally lost my job in January 2016, he made his threats true!

Immediately after I lost my job I had a candid meeting with my lost self. I remembered my dad's words when I was growing up.....no one has the power to destroy me unless I allow them. I am this gal full of life and in love with life. I had to find myself. Not in bitterness or self pity or another job or my family and friends. And not in professional counseling my loved ones wanted me to try....

I found myself within! In the least expected place, my inner self. Immediately, I bounced back to life. I shocked myself and everyone who was worried about me.
Yes, lost and found in the least expected place. Thank God for life!

Sorry it's a long one but I felt I needed to share :thumbsup: :smile:

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 04:42 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I hope your special day is full of fun, happiness and everything that you enjoy..flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks, Bahitieva.
Am glad you are making those wishes for me. You colour my day RED :smile:

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 04:38 AM

A very happy birthday to you URmymissinglib.

You are always very compassionate and positive in the threads. I hope all of your dreams come true. Do something fabulous for yourself todayflowerforyou

Hi Peggy dear sis. Oh, thanks for your love and kindness. I actually admire you......short of saying when I grow up I want to be like Peggy :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:.
I thank God for the gift of life and health. What more comes my way is bonus.

Am so spoilt today I wish every day is 8th Aug!!!
Thanks for your wish. One candle is for true love to locate me soon :smile: :pray: :pray:

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 04:29 AM

Wishing you a wonderful day on your birthday, UrMissingLib flowerforyou

... and may all your birthday wishes come true.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Awwww... Rosie, am grateful for the gesture.
Hugs flower gal......love your photography!

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 04:26 AM

:confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada: Happy Birthday! :confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

Thanks babe gal.
Hugs

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 03:56 AM

happiest birthday:heart:

Thanks, Calista.
Hugs

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 03:55 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, my very first and a special friend on this website!!!

Wish all of your dreams come true

Awwww.....thanks buddy buzzie! You were among my first scammer suspect turned best friend. Oh, how I grilled you! rofl
I love youuuuuu dear puppie....you are a gem.
God bless you. :angel:

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 03:43 AM

A guy travels from Holland to China to meet his online Chinese girlfriend for the first time and waits 10 days in the airport but she fails to turn up.brokenheart

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36950013

Not a good start, but at least she came forward in the end so it could be a "Happy Ending".biggrin

How long would you keep waiting for them to arrive on a first real life date, at home or overseas?

Whether he travels or I do, that's something we mutually agree. We will have exchanged cellphone numbers and actually been using the same numbers in our communications.
If local date, I would give benefit of doubt due to traffic and any other unforeseeable circumstances. That said, I would wait for half-hour.

If travelling out of the country, there's need for more precaution....

Return ticket sponsored by him.
Emergency pocket money, I will refund when we meet.
Known cellophane number.
Where possible I would ensure that my good friends in Mingle or otherwise, who lives in his town, city or state are aware of my travel details just in case the guy develops cold feet or was a fake.

I would wait for half-hour as i enjoy walks around the airport. If I cannot reach him on his cellphone within the waiting time, change of plans. Go to a hotel to freshen up and plan meet up with anyone of the friends I had notified. If not possible, it's holiday time! I would catch a train or any public means and go exploring. Believe you me no one would suspect am a foreigner and worse still, stood up! I am like a tea bag!
Back home with a lesson but happy that I toured a foreign country and captured some memories lol.
When life gives you a lemon, make that great lemonade and enjoy!

UrMissingLib's photo
Mon 08/08/16 12:14 AM

Ok, besides this one...
And why?

Great profile pic! waving

Not an answer, though :smile:

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 08/03/16 09:05 AM

tired of frogs, want to date a good guy who treats all women like Cinderella u can text me or pm me

The declared unknown prince laugh
Meet the queen herself :smile:

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 08/03/16 08:11 AM

tired of frogs, want to date a good guy who treats all women like Cinderella u can text me or pm me

Looks like a selfie from a hospital bed.

rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 08/03/16 08:10 AM

rofl

did you really have to call yourself unknown too devil

rofl

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 08/03/16 07:59 AM

there's only one disability I know consistently existed...the disability of ones character :wink:

Hi Calista,
So true, and that's the worst disability flowers

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 08/03/16 07:54 AM

No. I have to disagree.

I think everybody on this site believes I'm PERFECT. No Flaws. laugh

and am one of those believers!..lol:wink:

rofl
Over to Mr. Percieved Perfect!

UrMissingLib's photo
Wed 08/03/16 07:53 AM

I dated someone with toilettes once. I always thought he was mad at me. Didn't really work.

Seakolony,
You thought........a perception. May be it would have been better to find out the real situation. Communication is key in understanding a partner. A perception can be wrong.....

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 17 18