Community > Posts By > Beachfarmer

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 10/27/18 10:58 AM

Another chance, another way to say "Hello".

Saying "hello" to someone in the vastness of the internet is often times like trying to be a grain of sand that stands out on the beach. However, I did not say not to use the internet as another tool. It just seems to me that, nowadays, so many people are missing opportunities or moments that are presented throughout the course of every day life.

Well then..using your logic..where are all the guys that should have come up to *me* at the innumerable festivals, jams, book signings, cultural fairs, etc. I have been to?

It's not one-sided....it works *both* ways...

No kidding? Really? laugh

Too funny! This was a very specific Hello that grew from a grain of sand into a small glass bottle....millions of geographic and social circumstances condensed into less than 24 hours.

Sorry to interrupt your thread. I was just winking at someone I met on MIngle Beach.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 10/27/18 05:51 AM
Another chance, another way to say "Hello".

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 10/26/18 08:44 PM
I've wanted to tour with The Rolling Stones too Brother! Hope you are taking it slow and smelling the roses Man!

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 10/26/18 08:35 PM
at our age Vincent, why ride a bus both ways uphill if we are still able to walk it?

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 10/26/18 08:13 PM
...as I watch Shawshank Redemption, Metal Mayhem, the news, check mail, and read Rumi at the same time.

In my professional world, that is just called multi-tasking.

Sometime in the early to mid 90s I walked up Broadway (San Diego) and witnessed someone well dressed, talking to themselves and skyscrapers. I thought I recognized "crazy" when I saw it, but perhaps Dude was operating one of the very first Bluetooths?

I guess the question is, In such a crazy time, how do you diagnose "actual crazy" when we are doing so much all of the time?

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/21/18 02:10 PM
Where are you Lionel?

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/21/18 01:55 PM
You remind me of my cousin....but let's talk about US and not our exes.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/21/18 01:47 PM
....imbibed turpentine and peed on a brushfire

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/21/18 01:44 PM
So Cool Coolchic!!! Lucky Guy and I'm sure "Chic" too!

Hope he doesn't mind me saying "Hot as Randy Rhoads fingers after <Crazy Train> lead" in the threads every once in a while! (He knows.)

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 10/18/18 09:39 PM
I was born 5:27 5/27. My Paternal Grandmother died 1942 and I have always felt her a Guardian Angel.

What ideas do you entertain beyond your logical mind?

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 10/18/18 10:15 AM
Pontificating like a freshman who just discovered Nietzsche.

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 10/11/18 03:51 PM

Good question BF.

Efficiency is closing the blinds while brushing my teeth, yoga while watching the news, giving the commode a scrub while waiting for the shower to heat up and having my weekly hour phonecall to Mother while baking cookies.

I only lay my clothes out the night before if I’m nervous about what I’m dressilng for. laugh

So funny Shy, Get any of these mixed up, you're in trouble! I am glad you work on the commode BEFORE the shower.I know someone who does yoga in the shower. The hot water seems to help.

When I come to town I would recommend a smart black cocktail dress...and just get some rest.

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 10/11/18 03:26 PM
What does it mean to you?

I guess I am asking more about personally than professionally (simple things). (Ie)....I've been thinking about doing less laundry more often. Do you alphabetically have to have lentils to the left of your peas in your canned goods cupboard?

Are you one of those people who lay out your clothes "the night before"? Is that efficient for you?

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 10/10/18 12:47 PM

To Colorado

You're coming back? happy

I have to go through the process of getting hired, but yes! The Food & Beverage Director said I can work at Estes Park Center happy

Oh... The 1st or 2nd week in November.

bigsmile

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 10/10/18 12:06 PM
DEFINITELY the *gigglesnorts*!!

OH OH. ......and her cheeks flowers

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 10/10/18 11:49 AM

To Colorado

You're coming back? happy

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/07/18 08:05 PM
I'll come love you. I adore a good dare.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/07/18 07:36 PM
Kiss on all 4 cheeks for Stormy.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/07/18 06:54 AM
Bit by Bit :wink:

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 09/13/18 07:32 PM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Thu 09/13/18 07:33 PM
Everyone has their idea of "home" whether they are exactly where they want to be, and with whom or have a destination in mind.
Let's say you could "try on" a (MODEST no mansions) home/lifestyle.

I've thought about the NE Atlantic Fisherman out of Gloucester (or something)? It would be fun to try it on before bringing it back in 3 days (for exchange) after Wussing Out.

Any life suits you'd like to on try on for a few minutes there ya Lil Alpaca Herder?