Community > Posts By > Peter_Pan69

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 08:18 AM
Edited by Peter_Pan69 on Sat 02/02/13 08:19 AM
I've lied, there are some bad people out there who don't need to know the "truth".

I'm proud of what I've done...

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 08:14 AM
20, Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
21, Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22, Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23, But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

^^^^^
I agree with that...

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 07:30 AM

If the cops come looking for you at my house, I'm gonna make a judgement call and probrably lie for you msharmony... lol

just be careful of that cop ex boyfriend, he was a bit overly aggressive,,,,,
oh wait!

is this your subtle way of finally asking me over?......lol

I can't host and you'll have to be "discreet". And bring some weed please...smokin

oooh,, and the door slams in her face,,,,,laugh laugh

still love ya flowerforyou

What are you talking about??? Door's wide open.

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 07:13 AM

If the cops come looking for you at my house, I'm gonna make a judgement call and probrably lie for you msharmony... lol

just be careful of that cop ex boyfriend, he was a bit overly aggressive,,,,,
oh wait!

is this your subtle way of finally asking me over?......lol

I can't host and you'll have to be "discreet". And bring some weed please...smokin

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 07:03 AM

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 06:04 AM
Oh, but I have children, and the youngest is 4. If they think that they will get into trouble for something the did...then yes they will lie. It's not malicious, or intended to hurt....but they will "lie" or "omit" to get out of trouble. Our first instinct as humans is "self-preservation".

You don't remember that time when everything was a wonder to them?
When they wanted to share everything with you and wanted you to do everything with them? When they ran around naked without a care in the world? (this is where you infer I'm secretly a nudist)

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 03:28 AM
Edited by Peter_Pan69 on Sat 02/02/13 03:29 AM
Go to google, you can seach for images with a link to their image.
If you find the picture elsewhere, then you can check out who they are or claim to be.
Also grab chunks of the profile text and search for that in quotation marks. Spammers use cut-n-paste profiles and stolen photos all the time.

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 01:02 AM

On a more serious note, perhaps a better question would be "what is God" As everyone here most likely assigns a different meaning to that word.

Simply put, it's that "nothingness" that started everything.
That "nothingness" that exists between electrons.
That "nothingness" that comprises the greater part of your physical existense.

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 12:04 AM
Sometimes better...

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 10:22 PM
Ultimately, that is between the couple and God.

God knows our hearts (1 John 3:20).

God knows the difference between a true marriage covenant and an attempt to justify sexual immorality.

I agree with this ^^^^^

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 08:32 PM

its human nature to lie

Agreed, in both the verb and noun form.

As for "Why do you lie? What makes you lie?"

For the verb: I'm tired, I'm horny, he's hot, my body needs sleep...

For the noun: To omit, to save someone's feelings, because it makes the story funnier, to give me time to get away....

It is not human nature to lie.
Look at small children and "challenged" people...

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 08:04 PM
Ok, get this...

I have another account on a different website.
I used my old online gamername as a basis for my profile
My old gamername was "catfish"
I just figured out what "catfish" means nowadays...

Giving up TV 14 years ago does have it's drawbacks...

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 01:05 PM
Without examples of wrong behavior and poor judgement, scripture wouldn't be a useful tool for teaching.

The lies, deceit, oppression, bigotry and evil in it are there for a reason...

Learn from it, don't call the evil in it "good"...

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 12:35 PM

Because most of the time, people toy around with whatever they can get away with. So lying temporarily confuses and distorts. I always said, people aren't smart enough to lie... 1 lie = 10 coverup lies. and they all have to jive. So yea, I have yet to meet a lifelong successful liar drinker

idk John... I think this works well for the average person.
Others have a lot of practice... not just with lying, but with learning a level of a comfortable justification fer lying.
Some play it like a game... they're as used to it and smooth at it you putting on your shoes.
Social vampires... sucking the life outta others for their own amusement.
And they very good at it.

They even have a name...Pathological Liars

My brother is one of those. He even brags about beating a lie detector.

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 12:30 PM

All unrighteousness is Sin. God inspired man to write the Scripture for man to follow.

Why would you avoid the question?

Is it righteous to go against the will of God?
Moses directly went against that "law" 3 times according to scripture...

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 11:40 AM
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 04:47 AM
phhhffft, you wanna be unique?

Hook up with the duck...

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 10:59 PM
Cerise, You could have stopped at #17, I'm happy right there.

I can understand why you posted the rest though.

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 08:17 PM

Do you have something interesting to say regarding the topic at hand?

What does it take for you to assent to the belief that any particular piece of writing is the word of God? I mean, how do you distinguish between all of the ones that make that claim?

You're not going to like what I have to say.

Take everything I said here and how I said "I know what I know".
Kinda the same thing... (again, only you can publicly verify if I'm correct or not)

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 07:34 PM

Yeah, my thought is that you created this thread 4 minutes after posting in the other thread I was in.

I see a pattern in that the subject of something I comment on is recreated by you in a new thread. Numerous times I might add.

Post hoc ergo prompter hoc

Citing a "perceived" fallacy does not make it one. Only you can publicly verify if it is truly a fallacy or not. I know what I know, deal with it...

The irony is thick.

This clearly says that only I can verify whether or not the grounds that support your taking credit are fallacious. Roughly, to verify is to confirm. I am doing just that, yet you are still arguing the opposite.

I'm not arguing, that's where your perception of me fails you.

I'm stating a fact that I firmly believe. I said only you can publicly verify it, and I'm sure you know what I mean by that...
(not that you will admit to either though)

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25