Community > Posts By > Gator76

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:50 AM
Belated Happy Birthday from us.....flowers
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:47 AM

How influential were quasi-autonomous non-governmental organisations in the shaping the commercial infrastructure of the East end of London between 1985-1989?

Alas, much less than in the West End during the preceding decade...but what the hell is one to do?

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/29/09 09:43 PM

Ahhhh....Gator....my pal. Next week? I should be. Let me check out what all is happening, but I should be free.

Ok.....so.....Pagan's are all GAY? WTF???tongue2 tongue2 :laughing: :laughing:

Going to be in Atlanta again later this week...Gator-Bama SEC Championship game...but Susan and I are back on Monday, Dec. 7 (Isn't that the anniversary of when the Japanese bombed Pearl Bailey?). So, what say we meet for drinks and dinner..one day that week...Dec. 7-10...our treat!

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/29/09 09:37 PM
Goof...my friend...are you up for a meeting next week in Daytona? happy

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/29/09 09:32 PM

I like wiccans

they make cool chairs

You are so punny! :laughing:

You both have a wicker-ed sense of humor!

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/29/09 09:30 PM

I like wiccans

they make cool chairs
rofl

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/29/09 09:25 PM

I must be retarded, because I don't get it. We stop saying retarded and start openly thinking raising children in gay marriages is a beautiful thing...........

That's beyond retarded and just plain sick...

If your offended by a retarded word, the problem is most likely within yourself and are having a hard time accepting that everyone doesn't think the way you do...

If someone is sick or mentally ill, the last thing I would call them is retarded, keeping in mind that we are all children of God and no one is really "retarded"....

nahhh its just because you are a nickname for Richard

A Di@k?????brokenheart That's a retarded way to put it and is equally as juvenile... :thumbsup:

How old are you? slaphead

A little kid calls everything "retarded" when he doesn't get his way or doesn't understand. I'm embarrassed for you. sad2

Most days about 7 years old or less. Don't be embarrassed, I'm ok with me.winking

Well, some people are easier to please than others!!!laugh

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/29/09 09:16 PM

flowerforyou i've been researching thisflowerforyou

And....?

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/29/09 09:15 PM

Well, I mean, how could it not be the totally controlling factor i a relationship.
<------Take us, for example, we are Libra and Capricorn. Oops, that's not supposed to work...Hmmmmmm. Ok, then, shoe size...yeah, that's the ticket...we have compatible shoe sizes.
Hmmmm...no that's not it either...I'm a 10 and she's a 7...hell, that's even and odd. Crap...
Ok, ok...it's about background and culture....yeah, that's it!!! Hmmmm....I'm Italian (my mother's side) and Scottish (What the hell is that?). And Susan is New Orleans French...crap...no one likes the French!
Damn...I guess we'll simply have to settle on the fact that we breathe each other...that we'd rather be with each other than with anyone else...that we can finish each other's sentences...that we make love like a pair of raging-hormone teenagers...that we would sacrifice anything for the other...that we trust each other with our lives...that we make a better couple than Rob and Laura Petrie or Lucy and Ricky Ricardo or Ross and Rachel or Darrin and Samantha...or even Felix and Oscar...and we're real! I knew on Friday, April 27, 2006 at 8:15 P.M. - when she walked into Galatoire's in the French Quarter - my life would change forever. And it has...:heart:

That all sounds great Gator..but do ya go together like peas and carrots like Forest and Jen-ny? laugh

Peas and carrots? Forest and Jen-ny? Amateurs...we're vodka and caviar...we're chocolate and flowers...we're Anthony and Cleopatra....HELL, WE"RE SO IN OVE WE"RE DISGUSTING! laugh

See, I'm so excited...I can't even spell LOVE! laugh

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/29/09 09:13 PM

Well, I mean, how could it not be the totally controlling factor i a relationship.
<------Take us, for example, we are Libra and Capricorn. Oops, that's not supposed to work...Hmmmmmm. Ok, then, shoe size...yeah, that's the ticket...we have compatible shoe sizes.
Hmmmm...no that's not it either...I'm a 10 and she's a 7...hell, that's even and odd. Crap...
Ok, ok...it's about background and culture....yeah, that's it!!! Hmmmm....I'm Italian (my mother's side) and Scottish (What the hell is that?). And Susan is New Orleans French...crap...no one likes the French!
Damn...I guess we'll simply have to settle on the fact that we breathe each other...that we'd rather be with each other than with anyone else...that we can finish each other's sentences...that we make love like a pair of raging-hormone teenagers...that we would sacrifice anything for the other...that we trust each other with our lives...that we make a better couple than Rob and Laura Petrie or Lucy and Ricky Ricardo or Ross and Rachel or Darrin and Samantha...or even Felix and Oscar...and we're real! I knew on Friday, April 27, 2006 at 8:15 P.M. - when she walked into Galatoire's in the French Quarter - my life would change forever. And it has...:heart:

That all sounds great Gator..but do ya go together like peas and carrots like Forest and Jen-ny? laugh

Peas and carrots? Forest and Jen-ny? Amateurs...we're vodka and caviar...we're chocolate and flowers...we're Anthony and Cleopatra....HELL, WE"RE SO IN OVE WE"RE DISGUSTING! laugh

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/29/09 09:05 PM

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:22 PM

Goof will not email you unless he deems you worthy. If you do not respond, you will be dealt with accordingly. :tongue: laugh

Goof...how are you, my friend? Susan and I are in Florida this week...though heading to Atlanta for the Florida-'Bama game on Saturday...then back for a week. What say we get together in Daytona that week? Then we'll head to Overland Park, KS for until New Year's. And just so I'm not off topic...I reply to friends-only emails...women and men...people who seem to have their heads on straight!

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:11 PM

Do you believe:

Love can last a Life Time.....:heart: flowerforyou

Love is a Moment.....glasses

Love is a Illusion.....smokin

Love matures into Pain.....(heart break)brokenheart devil

Love is so what we make it...
<----- We are a great example. We wanted out love to work...and we did something about it...it's like the Tango (looks a little sillyif you try to do it alone!) laugh I expect ours will last a lifetime...the embers never died...even when we were apart for 14 months. Sometimes you have to work through issues...circumstances...even if not your own doing. How badly do you want it? But no, love is illusory,
true love isn't just a moment...and while their can be pain...ultimately, love conquers. But, I can best speak for me. I hope everyone can know the love I have and share with this lady. :heart:

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/27/09 09:21 PM

Gator....your my boy and all, but I will totally hit on your woman.:tongue: laugh laugh laugh

You have one classy, gorgeous woman there my friend. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Goof. She is all that. You'll meet her while we're in Florida. Nut, hit on her...and she'd whip you good! (Hell, she works out 2 hours a day!)laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/27/09 08:41 PM

Yes...and she has a Ph. D. in Economics! I am so lucky! happy

Is she a "spender" or a "saver"?

I'm a spender! laugh But I'm an "earner", too. Keep currency in circulation! :wink:

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/27/09 08:31 PM

I hope I look that good at 60!!! :banana:

Susan just read your profile...says your 17 year old looks like your sister! She says you're a catch...I agree...Oh, my...she's thinking of friends to introduce you to...happy laugh I know her...she's not kidding!:wink:

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/27/09 08:18 PM

<------We are leaving Atlanta early tomorrow morning for Gainesville, Florida...my Gators play FSU tomorrow at 3:30...and we'll be there. We'll stay in Florida...then back to Atlanta for the Gator-Alabama football SEC Championship next Saturday...Then we'll go to Kansas for Christmas. Yeah, I told you I'm a Bull Gator!laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/27/09 08:02 PM

lol..now i can't wait to get older..it seems like the 20s-30s field is really an empty field of desert lately everybody wants something, all sorts of things, but not a relationship. ohwell I'm jealous.

tears Not completely empty tears I have just been waiting for you to ask! winking

flowerforyou

tanyaam should be using either this:

or this image

as her main picture,

who agrees with me?

Wow...I tend to agree...!!!happy flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/27/09 08:00 PM

She is lovely!!! very nice picture-

You have been so supportive and sweet with your comments...thank you.flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/27/09 07:56 PM

gator with a smile like that dont let that one get away, very sweet.!!! cheers mate.!!drinker

:heart: Oh, we are very much together...and today we set the date...May 8, 2010 in New Orleans!
:heart:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25