Community > Posts By > Gator76

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:12 AM

Looking into someone's eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone's eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

Neither...eyes are the windows to the soul! With words of love...or otherwise...speaking with someone...I am looking into their eyes!:wink:

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:01 AM
No idea why the double postfrustrated Sorry!

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:00 AM
India is a wonderfully rich and complex country culturally...with staggering poverty some places and geat wealth in small pockets (pun non intended necessarily). I have traveled there over nearly 40 years...and to see the evolution and influences of Western culture in some areas...and the strict adherence to traditional ways has been fascinating. I love the people, generally. The food. The crowded nature of this great country defies description. Literally places where a million people live in a matter of a square mile. The kids there now lace their native dialects with American slang. Adults scratch their heads in wonder at today's youth....as they follow every American trend....from Hollywood movies to American Idol. Yet, arranged marriages are still not uncommon. The juxtaposition of these "co-existing" elements can be interesting. It is a great place to go for those who have a thirst for knowledge and people.
happy

Gator76's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:00 AM
India is a wonderfully rich and complex country culturally...with staggering poverty some places and geat wealth in small pockets (pun non intended necessarily). I have traveled there over nearly 40 years...and to see the evolution and influences of Western culture in some areas...and the strict adherence to traditional ways has been fascinating. I love the people, generally. The food. The crowded nature of this great country defies description. Literally places where a million people live in a matter of a square mile. The kids there now lace their native dialects with American slang. Adults scratch their heads in wonder at today's youth....as they follow every American trend....from Hollywood movies to American Idol. Yet, arranged marriages are still not uncommon. The juxtaposition of these "co-existing" elements can be interesting. It is a great place to go for those who have a thirst for knowledge and people.
happy

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 10:07 PM
Drinking espresso...and not at all ready to blow ZZZZZ! laugh

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 09:57 PM

you gonna make me say sorry again ladylid?

naaa
gator is my friend...
and love means never having to say your sorry :tongue: laugh

Hey, that line worked for Ryan O'neal and Ali McGraw!laugh

good to see you have a sense of humor!

I do...I do. See you in the forums, my friend. All the best!:wink:

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 09:52 PM

you gonna make me say sorry again ladylid?

naaa
gator is my friend...
and love means never having to say your sorry :tongue: laugh

Hey, that line worked for Ryan O'neal and Ali McGraw!laugh

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 09:50 PM

okay i would take his word for it he really looks like dr. phil!

actually he's a pretty smart and kind man....

Thank you...You are more than kind, dear lady...flowers

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 09:42 PM
Notorious
Vertigo
Strangers on a Train
Double Indemnity
M
Sweet Smell of Success

All among my favorites...happy

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 09:37 PM
Welcome...and I wish you good luck...here and in life! :smile:

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 09:32 PM

what do women want and how can you s

Seems you might have answered your own question..."show them that you would be there for them through thick and thin and be the friend and love/companion that they have been searching for"

Consistent caring over time....promises kept...devotion. :wink:

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 09:26 PM

Soy Milk
Cheerios
Yogurt
Tofu
Oranges
Apples
Strawberries
Celery
Carrots
Bell Peppers
Mushrooms
Eggs
Wheat Grass
Champagne
Water

You keep your Cheerios in the fridge??? lol

Cereal -- and many other things -- stays fresher in the fridge. I keep my coffee and tea in the freezer! winking

I but those stackable tupperware dealios and organize it so everything fits well and I can dump the packaging.

I buy most everything fresh and have little to no canned goods. My cupboards are bare but my fridge is full of perishables!

I've learned something new this evening. Hmm.

If I ate bread or crackers, I would keep those items in the fridge too -- to avoid staleness. I don't eat carbs though. sad2

Actually, avoid storing bread in a refrigerator. The average temperature of most domestic refrigerators is about 41°F (5°C). This is the temperature at which bread stales most quickly. One day in the refrigerator is equivalent to three days at room temperature. Store bread in the freezer...well wrapped. But bread...especially the artisanal efforts of good bakeries...really should be easten sooner than later!:wink:

I guess it depends on preference. I've never liked room temp bread. My mother used to freeze bread and it was so gross after it thawed! UGH!

For ME -- I just don't eat it anyway. :thumbsup: tongue2

Well, the point is that refrigerating bread makes it stale three times as fast as room temp. Frozen bread can be wrapped in foil...450 degree in an oven for 5 minutes...good as new.happy

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 09:16 PM

Soy Milk
Cheerios
Yogurt
Tofu
Oranges
Apples
Strawberries
Celery
Carrots
Bell Peppers
Mushrooms
Eggs
Wheat Grass
Champagne
Water

You keep your Cheerios in the fridge??? lol

Cereal -- and many other things -- stays fresher in the fridge. I keep my coffee and tea in the freezer! winking

I but those stackable tupperware dealios and organize it so everything fits well and I can dump the packaging.

I buy most everything fresh and have little to no canned goods. My cupboards are bare but my fridge is full of perishables!

I've learned something new this evening. Hmm.

If I ate bread or crackers, I would keep those items in the fridge too -- to avoid staleness. I don't eat carbs though. sad2

Actually, avoid storing bread in a refrigerator. The average temperature of most domestic refrigerators is about 41°F (5°C). This is the temperature at which bread stales most quickly. One day in the refrigerator is equivalent to three days at room temperature. Store bread in the freezer...well wrapped. But bread...especially the artisanal efforts of good bakeries...really should be easten sooner than later!:wink:

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:54 PM

Oh man! I would sell my soul to Delilady for that lobster bisque. That stuff is better than sex!

(Actually, I have never tried to make sweet sweet love to lobster bisque but, I am sure it would be better than a couple of my x's.)

Hell, I don't even know your exes...and I'm still going with the lobster bisque!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:38 PM
A plethora of fresh culinary delights...I love to cook...so a huge refrigerator filled to the brim! happy

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:31 PM

The jury is still out on this one ... :angel:
hope they give you a verdict soon gal! :wink: drinker

It could be life!laugh

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:07 PM

its really hard to find someone that is attractive to me im single 37 year old sault ste marie women works alot BRING IN GOOD MONEY

When you go angling for sharks..you're apt to hook 'em!laugh Good luck!

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:50 PM
George W. Bush?:wink:

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:42 PM
Ladylid2012: "Leaves?...Leaves? We don't need no stinking leaves!" Move to Florida, rake sand traps...rake beach sand...rake your fingers through my hair...but you'll never rake leaves again! laugh

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:07 PM
You watch an episode of the "Newlywed Game" from 1972 on the Gameshow Channel...and continue despite the realization that none are still married and four of them are dead! laugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next