Community > Posts By > Gator76

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:38 PM

wtf is it with all these people who put up cat display pics now? huh

Gee, Jas.

I have no idea what you are talking about.:angel:

I haven't seen this much...NO, it's just too easy!laugh

As far as our actions defining us...Perhaps...or maybe the reasons behind our actions that better define us. :wink:

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 07:54 PM

This week was the rumor that had millions of young girls in tears.....
Paul McCartney was dead...

And 34 years ago the reality that had millions of Spaniards happy...
Generalissimo Francisco Franco is dead...
(and he's still dead) laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 07:39 PM

Sure. ITs possible. Forgiveness is wonderful IF remorse is sincere. If my SO thought that the words were enough to express his remorse though,,that would be our end. Actions have to back up the apology with a real attempt to change.

One of the more mature responses...flowerforyou
I'm skeptical of anyone who cannot forgive...

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 07:18 PM

i'd keep all my stuff and just date someone with whom i got along (soulmate or not)

for the wish: same as always - a kidney for robin.

I hope your wish comes true...flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 07:17 PM

Thats better than the deal the judge gave me.

Ouch! :wink:

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 04:07 PM

tuck phat

I'd rather get shot

Shot in the face?

Yes, pray tell, what deadly wound is best...or would that be worst? :wink:

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 04:01 PM
"When I get out of prison things are going to be sooooo different!"
laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 03:12 PM

So I was at this bar and I noticed the bartender looking directly at my chest. I asked him "umm what are you doing?"
He didn't even bother looking up and said "browsing" noway laugh I couldn't help but laugh, that kind of honesty is rarelaugh

Same bar...same bartender...same thing happened to me...No, wait, nah...I was just living vicariously †hrough your thread!laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 02:52 PM

It would depend on where you met her, how you know her, or how long you've known her.

Your query is too vague.

For example: a co-worker: NEVER
Internet: After several e-mails, move to phone, then ask on the date after at least two calls.
Through a friend: The next time you see her.
At the store/restaurant: Ask for the phone number immediately. Do NOT text instead of calling. EVER.

Helpful?

Wow..have we gone from a little vague to a little too precise? laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 01:13 PM

has anyone on mingle2 noticed that siginificant amounts of water have been confirmed on the moon today?

why no threads on this issue?

isn't it a mildstone of sorts?

meh...ohwell

Yes, Don't Know, and milestone, Yes, of sorts!laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 01:04 PM

I finally did it. i got the job in LA and am living in la county. wooO!!

and yesterday... i got lost in la on the trains and had a nice conversation with a tweeking hooker about shoes. LOL it was an interesting first day.

did i mention i left my cell phone at home? woo!!

i'm a survivor HAH

Congratulations and good luck...but WTF, how about the shoe conversation? C'mon! laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:43 PM
Yeah, well, I'm one of those some hate...I SPRING out of bed and exercise! happy

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:09 PM

If the Relationship Genie gives me a soulmate, Gator I'd give you a thousand dollars!

That would be worth it, wouldn't it!happy

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:04 PM

I would absolutely give up everything...umm you could take the car and the money as well! I gave up what I had in my divorce. You can get back anything material that you've had before, the way I see it!

As for the Relationship Genie, I'd ask for whomever I'm with at the time to like/love me always as much as I did them.

happy Go girl!

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 11:41 AM

Soulmate-what good is anything without someone special to share it with?flowerforyou

I don't share. Ever.

Really? noway

How about the IRS? laugh Not a soul mate, maybe...but they never give up on you! laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 10:54 AM

If you could find your soul mate...and the cost was giving up everything you own except (let's be generous) your vehicle and $1,000...would you do it?

or

If a Relationship Genie gave you just one wish...what would yours be?

Pork, the other white meat.pitchfork

You are so funny Millie...I get it...yeah, you're saying, "Why is he playing here when he could be sending me a recipe?"rofl

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 10:47 AM

Don't multiple choice questions have more than two answers? Anyway, I don't really believe in soulmates. There are more than one person out there for everyone.

Yes they do...but here referring to multiple choice as in choose which question or statement...Besides,
it's MIngle Forum...we just make rules up as we go along!

Whether you believe or not, of course, is everyone's right and opinion. Some of us do...some os us don't...and whatever works for you. But the notion that a soul mate means only ONE person exists is erroneous...as evidenced by these definitions from Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia and Free On-Line Dictionary...others are similar:

A soulmate is somebody with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, and/or compatibility.

Main Entry: soul mate
Function: noun
Date: 1822
1 : a person who is perfectly suited to another in temperament
2 : a person who strongly resembles another in attitudes or beliefs <ideological soul mates>

soulmate or soul mate (slmt)
n.
One of two persons compatible with each other in disposition, point of view, or sensitivity.

flowers

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 10:17 AM

LMFAO... yea it is rude... but it might have been important?

Yeah, sure, every call is important? MMkay, I guess I'm not. She'll call you back! Leave a message. I've actually had time-out called on me during sex because of a stupid phone call. WTF!

Oh. man...you got more than cell phone etiquette problems with her! laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 10:14 AM
If it is someone who intrigues you, interests you, makes your heart rate increase...why wait?:smile:

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 10:08 AM

Soulmate-what good is anything without someone special to share it with?flowerforyou

Yes, indeed!flowers