Community > Posts By > Gator76

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/11/09 11:33 AM
Get some counseling...from people who deal with issues like this professionally...and are trained. The anecdotal stories and opinions here are ok, but really...please don't make a life decision off what you find on a forum or chat room. Too little information...way too little knowledge of the people giving advice...and happenstance on who sees your post...could lead to terribly skewed advice. You asked, but really, this probably isn't the place to go for something this important. Seek psychologist, family counselor, clergy...combination. Some are free...county and state offices. Good luck, my friend...to you, her and the baby.

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/11/09 10:58 AM

...when u give a friendly wave to a neighbour, perhaps an elderly lady, and she just stares back at you expressionless without a word or gesture of acknowledgment? ohwell what

If a cat in a santa suit waved at me I would be looking back with a blank stare....

rofl

Hell, yeah...I never dress my cat in his Santa suit until AFTER Thanksgiving!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/11/09 10:53 AM
You must have added photos already...lots and they look good...may want to vary them over time...show activities you like, and so on. But you're pretty...great smile and eyes. No, as suggested earlier...a little more forthcoming on the profile...what you want...who you are...let personality, wit, humor, seriousness...whatever...shine through. Make every word count! Welcome and good luck!
flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:51 AM
See how easy that was! Welcome, and enjoy. :smile:

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:45 AM
Relationships - much like math - usually become more complicated when you add to either side of the equation. :wink: Good luck!

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:16 AM

I am not very good at flirting, I guess you could say I am self aware of when I am doing it and usually stop myself, I think others can pick up on it also. If the guy is not into you he will usually turn you off and that makes me feel even worse. Anyhow, my question is this, is good flirting necessary to snag a guy or not, the girl I work with is an out right flirt, with all the cuties in the office, and even though I can hold my own, I feel I don't do this as well, so is this part necessary if you have your eye on someone, or is just talking ok?

Just be you! The advice here runs the gamut because we're all different from figurative black and white to all shades between. Trying to be something you're not rarely works well. Ever hear someone not funny tell a joke? Also, for you to be attracted, does he have to be flirtatious? But if you want to try flirting...start small. But you can never go too wrong just being you. There are some inherent qualities you possess that will attract someone. There's no universal right answer here...like so many things in life. Just be you...and good luck.happy

Gator76's photo
Wed 11/11/09 06:56 AM
Actually, every day has been great. I might just be one of the luckiest, most blessed people I know!happy

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 10:53 PM

Macallan 25 year old:smile:
gee how much does that cost a couple thou?

drinker

Well, it's over a $135...don't get it often...used to drink Scotch more...
Smooth though...Luxury I afford myself. Spend more on wine these days! :smile:

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 10:43 PM
Macallan 25 year old:smile:

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 10:05 PM

:smile: U got no rights:smile:

I once had the "right to remain silent"...

But I lacked the ability!
:wink:

I've never heard that before. Next thing you know, they'll be calling you tater salad

Ron wouldn't want to lose his nick! :wink:

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 09:57 PM

:smile: U got no rights:smile:

I once had the "right to remain silent"...

But I lacked the ability!

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 09:48 PM

I just ran up to the corner store..well, not ran but drove.
There are 10, that I counted, cop cars all lined up my street.
Most are empty, a couple running with one or two cops in them...
Dogs are barking like crazy all around the neighborhood.
Freaky, scary...guess there running around looking for someone.

I came in and locked the doors....scared

Fresh Donuts at Krispy Kreme? laugh
Hey, stay out of harm's way...locked doors sounds like a plan!

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 09:34 PM
Thanks to the men and women now serving...and to those with whom I proudly served...and especially to my brothers and sisters who made the ultimate sacrifice. U.S. Air Force, 1969-1973.:smile:

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 09:26 PM
Welcome...jump in...enjoy!:smile:

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 09:05 PM

I'd like to be Chief of Zamboni Operations for the Montreal Canadians. It just sounds like a good ice breaker...(no pun intended). laugh
I'd hate to be a slaughterhouse employee...the guy who swings a sledgehammer...always going home looking like a mass murderer!noway

plus jokers at the bar would always be asking ya "hows the hammer swinging?".

Oh. my...they've been asking that!

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 09:00 PM
Drunk post?rofl rofl rofl rofl

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 08:57 PM
The Red Cross is great...Also. you can adopt a soldier from a site called SoldiersAngels.org
happy They have many great programs and ways to show support and thanks.

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 08:25 PM
Hmmm....Never even thought about it. Just doesn't matter. :smile:

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 04:37 PM
I'd like to be Chief of Zamboni Operations for the Montreal Canadians. It just sounds like a good ice breaker...(no pun intended). laugh
I'd hate to be a slaughterhouse employee...the guy who swings a sledgehammer...always going home looking like a mass murderer!noway

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 04:11 PM

creatively?

I'm going a different way with this...

My unquenched thirst for knowledge...and books yet to be written. happy