Community > Posts By > Gator76

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 10:07 AM

I would take the deal.

Guys are chiming in...take the deal...a soulmate for everything you have. Impressive!happy

I have lost stuff, money before, and I can always get it back. Those are just possessions. But a potential soulmate, or I would rather call her the woman that I know I love without a doubt...that is rare. Really, it is a no brainer...least where I sit it is.

well goof, how about you, me, my sons all squeeze into my car and hit the road with that 1,000? :tongue:

Wait. We would have $2,000 right? I mean, you get a grand, I get a grand. I see no stipulation in this deal that would prevent that from happening.

Sure. Leave the boys. They can fend for themselves, as those kids did in Lord of the Flies!laugh laugh laugh

and 2 cars unless you don't have one whoa

so, ok, I can leave my boys a car and a 20 for food..deal! laugh

They might need gas money too.

Can I request like an extra $500 for maintenance on my truck?:tongue: laugh laugh

You just did...and NO, you don't get it! rofl

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 10:05 AM

No, there's maybe no such thing as a soul mate for you perhaps...but most others say there is! Sounds like your life is going well, though...continued success!happy

A "soulmate" implies that there is only one person in all the world who can complete you and make you happy for the rest of your life. This is not true. There are many people out there with wonderful things to offer at different times in our lives. Our needs/wants change over time. That's not to say that you can't be with one person for your whole life, because I believe you can. But, to pin all your hopes and dreams onto one person is not fair to yourself or to them.

Only you can make you happy. And, if you're not happy alone with yourself, you won't be happy with someone else. Eventually they will disappoint you. They are, after all, only human.

Yes, my life is going well, but that really wasn't my point. My point was that the power to find happiness lies within each of us. It's not something we have to find. It's something we have to make. happy

A soulmate doesn't imply just one necessarily...says who? Maybe God has a sense of humor! I agree with making your own happiness, but that's a related and slightly different aspect. I have known people who "stumbled" on their soul mate when they weren't happy...and it lasted. There's more than one route to happiness...and soul mates...I'm willing to admit that! flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:46 AM

My vehicle is about the only thing I got.. besides a bunch of material possesions.. and hmmm $1000 could always come in handy, so why the hell not.. I'm down for finding my soul mate!!! But does this mean I couldn't take my son, bc he is more apart of me than something I own or posess..

but if I were to get one wish, hmmmmmm......

Got you thinking...I can tell from just looking at you! :wink: Yeah, you can keep your son..I make up the rules as I go along! laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:43 AM

I would take the deal.

Guys are chiming in...take the deal...a soulmate for everything you have. Impressive!happy

I have lost stuff, money before, and I can always get it back. Those are just possessions. But a potential soulmate, or I would rather call her the woman that I know I love without a doubt...that is rare. Really, it is a no brainer...least where I sit it is.

well goof, how about you, me, my sons all squeeze into my car and hit the road with that 1,000? :tongue:

Wait. We would have $2,000 right? I mean, you get a grand, I get a grand. I see no stipulation in this deal that would prevent that from happening.

Sure. Leave the boys. They can fend for themselves, as those kids did in Lord of the Flies!laugh laugh laugh

Hell, I love romantic entrepreneurs!laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:42 AM

If you could find your soul mate...and the cost was giving up everything you own except (let's be generous) your vehicle and $1,000...would you do it?

or

If a Relationship Genie gave you just one wish...what would yours be?

There's no such thing as a soulmate and if there was you wouldn't need to go in search of them, you would naturally find each other when the time was right.

I am the Relationship Genie for my own life and I have already granted all my wishes.

No, there's maybe no such thing as a soul mate for you perhaps...but most others say there is! Sounds like your life is going well, though...continued success!happy

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:35 AM

Go shave all there heads, and tell them that if they don't start being nice to you, that you will make shaving there heads a weekly ritual.laugh laugh

I'm thinking some might already have skinheads! :wink: And OP, there are good people everywhere...good luck in finding those around you! flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:31 AM

Same as Ladylid, as long as I kept my kids with me, i'd sign up for that deal!

Go, girls...good to see that men and women both want the same thing...a soulmate and willing to sacrifice everything. Many of us have given up a lot...maybe not everything...and didn't that soul mate.
Feels good to still have a heart doesn't it! laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:26 AM

I'd take the soulmate. It's easier to start over with right person than to have all the material things and be alone.
I agree with Lady, though, I'd have to keep my sons or no deal!

As for the wish--give me the insight to choose correctly this time!

Oh, baby...she answers both...I'm impressed! flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:25 AM

I would take the deal.

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:22 AM

Hell I'd take the "soulsmate", the grand and the car and start over..
I have done that a million times alone, at least with a "soulmate there would be fun and laughter. I don't care bout stuff. I'll need to keep the children I have though..or do they have to go to?

Hey, YOU get to keep your kids...cause I know how you love 'em! happy flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:20 AM

let's see.....the cost of my last marriage was loosing everything I owned. And, aquiring debt I'll never escape. I've done my part already.
As far as the genie goes fro one wish, to turn the clock back. I'd much rather be lonely and safe.

laugh ...Hey, been there...but you don't have your soul mate yet. The new on can't be responsible for your past...can he? sad

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:09 AM
If you could find your soul mate...and the cost was giving up everything you own except (let's be generous) your vehicle and $1,000...would you do it?

or

If a Relationship Genie gave you just one wish...what would yours be?

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 06:49 AM
Then, that would be Mr. or Ms. Wrong? Answered your own question, I think.:wink:

Gator76's photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:53 PM
Sorry, if I'm gonna spend the calories...I need something better!!laugh

Gator76's photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:51 PM
Hmmm...Maybe Misstina2 and TxsSun and I could get together on a restaurant! happy

Gator76's photo
Thu 11/12/09 05:42 PM
You know...I've actually always had good things happen on Friday 13th!happy

Gator76's photo
Thu 11/12/09 05:32 PM

Im leaving for basic next week and I was wondering if anyone that went through it could give me tips. Thank you

I was in the US AIr Force 1969-1973...
Listen, Look out for yourself and your team members
Get a jump by memorizing the US MIlitary Code of Conduct...you'll have to do it there so start now and make life easier...

I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life.

I am prepared to give my life in their defense

I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never
surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to
resist.

If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available. I will
make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.

If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners.
I will give no information or take part in any action which might be
harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will
obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me, and will back them up in
every way

When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give
only my name, rank, service number, and date of birth.
I will evade answering
further questions to the utmost of my ability.
I will make no oral or
written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to
their cause.

I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom,
responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my
country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.

Gator76's photo
Thu 11/12/09 05:18 PM
Nothing...I found it...had to give it up...and found it again! happy

Gator76's photo
Thu 11/12/09 04:57 PM
The Singles Wrist Slitting Party has been moved up to Thursday this week. It will return to its usual time on Friday next week! laugh Come on...be positive...negativity just isn't going to attract anybody you want. You'll be fine...give it time. flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Thu 11/12/09 02:35 PM

I can't remember you ever having anything remotely amusing to say........smokin

I did once, but maybe you didnt log on that day.

or it got deleted.

I am the only member in history to have posts deleted just because they arent funny.

That would explain where many of my posts have gone.......

Not quite. Your posts have mostly been deleted under the 'could have been written better by a monkey' rule.

Damn, now you've pissed off millions of monkeys!