Community > Posts By > Gator76

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 10:20 AM
We all mistakes... and we all pretty much go through what you are going through sometime in our life...often more than once. If you feel you did something to apologize for...fine...don't hesitate. Really not enough information here for anyone to advise you other than generalities. There's always two sides to any issue...and the sides aren't always equal! But, communication is key in any relationship. If you want this one to continue...and he does...take a shot at it. If not, you'll move on...admit the hurt...get out of denial as you seem to be doing so you can take the next healthy step. Lot of fish in the sea. Either way, good luck. flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 08:29 AM
Just throwing it out there, eh? Needs some work on the words, my friend. A little more about what you're looking for. Could come off as arrogant. And a pix that doesn't look like you're in the Witness Protection Program would be good. Good luck...whether you're here or somewhere else!:wink:

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 08:18 AM
I was new once! (Now, only slightly used....been re-conditioned...factory warranty in place)

Welcome, and enjoy your time here...Good luck!flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Tue 11/10/09 08:08 AM
Memories and dreams!:wink:

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:16 PM

Hi Everybody, my name is Sherry...Yes, girls rule and boys drool(LOL)
I am new to this site and am looking to make some friends.

Welcome...you'll find some good people here. And an assortment of nuts! laugh
Good luck and have fun!

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 08:38 PM
USA

Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Religion
Freedom to Travel
Freedom to Seek Knowledge
Freedom...period
happy

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 08:33 PM
How about if you have multiple degrees, don't have a tat...but, but...hey, you shoot someone with a tat...so you're a criminal...not like a serious wound...just a flesh wound. Aw, crap, I guess I just better be me. Sounds safer all around for everybody!

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 07:50 PM
Almost 11 P.M. and it's 70 degrees here...light rain...outskirts of what's left of Hurricane Ida!
happy

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 07:46 PM
So many places...traveled for 40+ years.

New Zealand
Buenos Airies, Argentina
Siena, IT
happy

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 07:26 PM
:thumbsup:

I get some every day...

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 07:04 PM
Yes, I'm sure it can. Not for all certainly...Ah...so many experts...that can look only as far as their own experiences. :wink:

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:41 PM
I think you've answered your own question. Good luck to you! :smile:

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:34 PM

never hawk a loogy in a bottle and leave it there for 5 days....something grows in there and it smells.......really, really badsick

Hmmmm...and this is a lesson you had some doubt about, eh? noway

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:24 PM
A wonderfully full day with the love of my life...We are at the Certosa di Maggiano in Sienna, Italy (Tuscany) on July 2. We make love as the first light from the sunrise enters the the room overlooking the vineyard. Later, we have breakfast in bed...with coffee on the balcony. Birds are singing...the sky is the bluest you have ever seen. We ride by carriage into the village...and stroll before beginning to call on friends around the Piazzo del Campo. We have drinks overlooking the Piazzo...as they prepare for Il Palio, the ten-horse race on bareback of riders from the various neighborhoods. The pageantry is almost unmatched anywhere at any event I have attended worldwide! In typical Italian fashion, we while away the afternoon drinking myriad wines and indulging in anti-pasto and sparkling conversation with dear friends and complete strangers. We watch the race from the balcony overlooking the Piazzo del Campa- 90 seconds that rivals the Kentucky Derby or The Royal Ascot - cheering wildly for the winner. We
attend a party in the neighborhood of the winning horse...dance, sing, drink, laugh...until dusk, befgore returning to the Certosa, freshen up, and have a private, candlelight, five-course dinner in the courtyard terrace overlooking the vineyard...it lasts three hours with culinary delights beyond your wildest imagination. Again, we talk, laugh and know that we will remember this day to our dying days. Nothing could take the smiles from our faces. We stroll through the vineyard...under a moonlight sky. We return to our room...and make mad, passionate love until falling asleep in each others arms. And, yes, I lived this...and it lives forever in my heart! :heart:

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 04:36 PM

<--------taken this last weekend

kinda look like an old prospector?

Yeah, you were panning for chili!drinks

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 12:51 PM
I don't get too concerned until I see the bit and bridle come out!laugh

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:33 AM
I have discovered the incredible freedom personified by Edith Piaf when she sang "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien!" There's no really good translation from French into English that captures the heart and soul of this song...it is poetic, earthy and can make the hair stand on my neck to this day. And no one has ever sung it with the emotion she did.

None of us is really very accurate at predicting our own future. Life has an uncanny way of taking the twists and turns we don’t foresee.  Still, we are more likely to pick up on, and magnify, the things on which we choose to focus. 

So, if you focus on the capacity for unhappiness and pain, then that is what you will likely experience most in your life. If you focus on your strength, your courage, your capacity for love, your humanity and your potential, then that is likely what you will live. These things may be driven underground in an abusive relationship or one turned bad, but they are never lost. They remain as seeds beneath the snow.

Edith sang the song first on Nov. 10, 1960...49 years ago tomorrow...and it remains an anthem for anyone who ever has, or hopes to be, in love. Do yourself a favor...even if you don't speak French...YouTube or Google it...and listen. If you "feel" it...you're well on your way! :heart:

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:07 AM

1 Tree makes 1 Lacks matchstick, BUT 1 Matchstick can burn 1 lacks trees.
Reply moral:-

I heard a guy say this once...Of course, he was drunk out of his mind! laugh

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 08:12 AM

Good times...but definitely changed since my pass through...almost by accident...in the 70s. A lot more RVs...laugh Thanks for sharing the pix, my man. drinks

yeah I went from 79 to 86 and there are LOT more RV's now. And everyone has some kind of a 4wheeler or scooter or something and its a constant parade. And it's laid out in a LOT bigger spot (next door to the old Vila del Mina) so that walking anywhere is a chore.

BUT they have ten times as many portapotties. and thats a good thing

There in 74 and again in 80 or 81. In 74 I could run (stumble) around the perimeter!
So, was it better in out 20s?..laugh

Gator76's photo
Mon 11/09/09 07:38 AM
Good times...but definitely changed since my pass through...almost by accident...in the 70s. A lot more RVs...laugh Thanks for sharing the pix, my man. drinks