Community > Posts By > Gator76

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:38 PM

been on a couple dating sites and wonder why alot of the guys feel the need to post pics without their shirt on, is this a macho male thing? or just guys looking for a one night stand , even though their profiles say looking for long term? very confusing.

Hmmm....maybe they are really poor...and cannot afford a shirt. Naw, I'm gonna go with they're just goofy, egocentric and shallow. And maybe MOST women looking for a serious relationship should avoid them! Kind of the same reason I never took a girl home to mom and said, "Wow, mom, look at her t***!"
laugh

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:31 PM

if the Mayans were so smart that they could predict the end of time

how is it that they missed the Conquistadors?

laugh Well, according to Fox News - and you know their record for truth and accuracy - they had a warning message from the heavens...but it was in Spanish...and drat, the luck, not a single Mayan spoke
Spanish! laugh

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 01:57 PM

I don't like the...."I like long walks on the beach" statement...and they live in Kansas.noway laugh

I know some people in Kansas...really naive...maybe someone told them they live near a beach!
laugh

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 12:54 PM
Aw, you know we love ya! flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 12:41 PM

I have GOT to get my snow tires...

keep rubbing it in ya'll...I was looking for sympathy, and all I'm getting is warm temperatures...huh

Hmmmm....snow tires...yeah....ah, Goofball...do you have any snow tires? I dunno Ladylid, we have Hurricane Tires here (they float)...no snow tires. No chains...well, except in the bedroom! laugh

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 12:37 PM

Lewis, while you are truly a good friend of mine and I like you very much, I would rather have a root canal while undergoing a colonoscopy during a gynocological exam in the midst of a mammogram than get married again.

Good luck though.flowerforyou
[/quote

Well, as long as you stay open-minded!!!laugh

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 12:33 PM

Both of ya...bite me!! laugh laugh

A recent study found that snow causes hostility...even among non-religious vegetarian pacifists!

(It was a very narrow study done by one of those crazy schools...in Florida or California, I think?)
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 12:28 PM

I had heard a big storm was rolling in...
well it's here. First blizzard of the season.
Gawd, I hate snow..I have got to get out of here.....grumble

Excuse me, I just went in the house for another Margarita...and sat down in my pool chair. Did you say, snow? rofl

Come to Florida!flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 12:25 PM
Thanks, guys and gals! :smile:

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 12:20 PM

And, I've learned, too, that trying to teach pigs to fly is frustrating for me...and really just pisses off the pig!

I can always count on you to make me laugh laugh laugh drinker

Laughter is a good thing...:maybe one of the best things! wink:

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 10:46 AM
Not talking about photos of faces that accompany posts...How do you include a photo within the actual
dialogue box when you post a comment?

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 10:23 AM

My friend Joe came over to my place last night, and he brought his "girl" with him. Now, Joe is a wild guy. Past six months, he has been parting hard, and has been with different women just for sex. Now, from the moment they walked in, I could tell that she had a calming effect on him. He made her a drink, after he asked if she wanted anything. I made a reference as to how she had him wrapped. She laughed, and jokingly said, "Well, I would have just taken his when he sat down." She was totally kidding of course, but I could see that this girl was good for him.

And so I asked this question. "So...you guys are a couple now? You know, boyfriend and girlfriend?"

They both looked at each other, and he said, "We really don't know what we are."spock

I told Joe right then and there, in front of his lady, that he needed to figure it out. I said it to him because I could tell from her body language that she wanted to be more with him. He treats her good. He is just afraid to commit because his last girlfriend did him so wrong.

Still. I had never heard anyone say, "We don't know what we are.".

Oh, and I also told her that she just needed to slap him and make him commit to her. She agreed.:laughing:

Anyways, has anyone else ever had a situation like this? Either a friend of yours or maybe in your own life? I can tell that this girl really likes him, and that she is just waiting for him to commit. She won't push it, but I know that is what she wants from him. And I feel she would be great for him.

Well, Joe's way wouldn't necessarily be right for me. But, I've learned tolerance over the years...they'll figure it out....I'm confident of that. And, I've learned, too, that trying to teach pigs to fly is frustrating for me...and really just pisses off the pig!

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 09:03 AM

:heart: Would you be jealous if your significant other spent more time with their best friend than with you?:heart:

Just a fine point, here, but...if the person is spending more time with THEIR best friend...wouldn't that make them each other's significant other? I don't know what the hell that leaves "you"! laugh

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 08:17 AM

Who believes this is the end as we know it?

It's a fine line we walk when we take verifiable science and blend it with myth and superstition.
Many get confused. Here's a deal though that anyone that believes their lives and everything else will come to a screetching halt in a little over three years. I'll have my attorney draw up a document that leaves me everything you have...every bit of real estate, money, every valuable material possession (won't need your old photos or nick-nacks, please) you own. Obviously you won't need it...so let's go all in. I've always wanted a house...everywhere! rofl rofl rofl

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 08:08 AM

damn i cant do anything right!

Well, let's start with the fact that apparently you worship dead Republicans wanna-be Presidents!
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 07:51 AM

I got a message from a childhood friend on my facebook telling me he really liked my new pic... I replied thank you and he said "I wanted to you tell you were hot but I didn't wanna be doggish or disrespectful"
laugh I don't know about anyone else but when some fine man calls me hot, I don't feel disrespected laugh

And, I don't know about anyone else, but when some hottie calls me "fine", I don't feel disrespected! laugh

Gator76's photo
Sat 11/14/09 07:46 AM

:heart: What does it means when my ex girlfriend tries to be friends with the girl I am currently dating?:heart:

You mysteriously started a string of lesbian relationships?laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 10:04 PM

dont you hate it when every one else tries to lead your life for you frustrated

Not gonna happen...not before, not now...and not anytime in the future. "bout handles that! laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:45 PM

are ugly.devil

Good thing mom didn't think so...I mean, close to a river an all...
laugh

Gator76's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:41 PM

tattoo or not, what do women look for in a man.........

Hmmmm...almost like two unrelated questions in one! laugh