Community > Posts By > Jord33n

no photo
Sun 04/30/17 03:25 PM
That's not really a new idea, well probably new in the west, you need to talk to Mormons, Muslims and Hebrews on this one, I think they'd call that polygamous. Some of those relationships are not necessarily sexually related, its just common sense for people to band together in support of one another, weather its sharing of care, resources, finances, economics or time etc.

I personally wouldn't do it, I like my recluse space. I knew of a lot of religious people once who talked about communities they were part of that actually practised those things.

no photo
Sun 04/30/17 03:15 PM

Many people judge the look of a person but they dont know the really life on it dont judge the book by its cover

Some do.. but not all

the good ones form their option of you by your character.. your words and what is inside you.

those are the keepers.. takes time

hang in there

Of course you judge a book by its cover silly, I'll only pick a cover if its attractive to me or it has a title I'm interested in.

no photo
Sun 04/30/17 03:12 PM
What's your choice, burn to death by electricity, shot to death, or pumped full of poison. Sometimes I think these things are thought up by sadistic individuals for their satisfaction of a gruesome death. Why not just a bag over the head and bullet, quick, done. Or do they do it as some form of penance? You have to suffer equally for what you've done.

no photo
Mon 04/24/17 07:42 AM
Do UK size 12 shoes count?

no photo
Mon 04/24/17 07:37 AM
The more you know the less you know.

[quote from me; too much internet ch0, vs 0]

no photo
Mon 04/24/17 07:26 AM
Nope!

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 03:46 PM
I think maybe at one time it was based on an actual science, but over time that understanding has been lost, like most ancient understandings and ancient sciences.

I read somewhere that there might be 13 signs as opposed to just 12, who knows. At one point there used to be 13 months based on the moon as opposed to just 12 months that we use today.

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 03:39 PM
I think all these things exist and are possible today, but that levels of knowledge, intelligence and consciousness are separated out a lot like radio frequencies.

It's possible to do all things, but some of us are more capable of reaching higher frequencies than others. For instance according to some theologies and realities the concept of a floating city already exists and has done for sometime now since the 1930's, but most worldly governments have no way near enough access to universal intelligence to be capable to reproduce its high science, which the scientist of the world say is 1000 years ahead. This is something I heard and can only merely believe, this stuff is way beyond my actual comprehension and understanding.

In my understanding a jet plane which I see everyday is a UFO its just that its identified, but I understand nothing about its high level of science and spiritual technology. Even a car is something I understand little or nothing about how it works.

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 11:52 AM
Don't under estimate the power of money, people are willing to travel halfway around the world and desert their homes to get it.

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 11:34 AM

Oh and if you dig down about 1 foot you'll hit cheese..yup.. lots and lots of cheese

At one time, years ago, Google Moon (Like Google Earth) allowed you to zoom in on the Moon. At the highest zoom setting the image was replaced by cheese.

http://www.google.com/moon/

This feature no longer exists but it always made me laugh.

I love Google, Google's cool.

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 05:07 AM
With all these advances in technology, Facebook, video recoded phones and on the spot website applications are we looking at the possible extinction of that age old dinosaur called CV's.

I know everybody thinks they have to do them, I know most people hate them.

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 04:53 AM
Edited by Jord33n on Fri 04/21/17 04:53 AM
I had a girl from Wales once, but people don't think that's far away enough to be considered foreign.

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 04:50 AM
For all my raggedy work there's not one thing that would make a blind spot of difference to the ocean like conditions of so called "black people" but, whatever it is I have (my gifts) and for what ever they are worth, It'll make a difference to me and in all sincerity all those through me and as me who could resonate if we connected.

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 03:09 AM
Edited by Jord33n on Fri 04/21/17 03:11 AM
To me, that's like deciding I don't like my neighbour so rather than just moving and living somewhere else to be with more people of what I like, I'm going to go get a gun and shoot that neighbour(s).

There are plenty of islands in the Caribbean with a populace of 96% black and upward, if he didn't like white people he couldn't have just moved there? I guess he didn't know that, or just didn't want to know that.

The more I think about it, these kind of people are deranged and merely seek to go about doing others harm, under the pretext of religious justification. The vast majority of the people in the world are not seeking to go around doing that.

I call what that guy did severe mental illness.

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 02:48 AM
They reckon Pluto and it moon Charon share the same atmosphere.

At one time in Earths long history the moon was as close as 12,000 miles, a lot like Charon is today.

Did the Earth and Moon at one point in time in history also share the same atmosphere?

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 02:33 AM
No sorry, I've been informed he killed himself shooting himself in the head, rather than face the consequences of his actions.

I've made an error in public, so I'll acknowledge my error in public and correct it.

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 02:29 AM
No, I'm talking about the gunman, I'm surprised the police or security forces didn't shoot to kill him on the spot after what he had just done, they just arrested him, they were very lenient.

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 02:25 AM

That's why we have mobile phones now. We are able to rant with whoever we want whilst on the move. Don't limit yourself to just your bedroom :wink:

rofl

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 02:23 AM
I also heard that, you know they only arrested him, after what he did, I'm surprised they didn't shoot him and kill him on the spot.

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 02:21 AM
Good men don't usually hook up, at least not to my knowledge.