Community > Posts By > Jord33n

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 02:54 PM
How you know everybody want peace?

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 02:53 PM
Hey, may be you should ask the universe for a dishonest one just to see what happens.

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 02:47 PM
When I learnt this stuff as a child they said there was 9 planets, unfortunately one got relegated recently to dwarf status so now they say there's only 8.

Curiously there's a guy called Mike Browne and his team and they say there are 51 spherical objects identified as planets or sub planets, dwarf planets and midget planets.

The truth is, they don't really know, the more they look, the more they find.

My physics teacher once said, its like atoms, the more energy they bombard them with, the more bits come out of them, and have to classify. Is the universe truly infinite?

Is the quest for knowledge a never ending one?

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 03:56 AM
No matter how you try to make it fit, there' always one piece of life that won't fit.

no photo
Mon 04/17/17 11:02 AM

This is ridiculous this is, I tired of this psychological victimhood crap, if you can't get on in the house of your bastard foster father move out, there's thousands of islands south of the country, nobody lives there.

?

Sorry, Geographic's, I talking about United states, there are 7000 islands south in the Caribbean, most of those uninhabited. If I was getting abused by my foster parents (whites) I'd be looking to get away from them, consider moving out, why live there with the abuse (police brutality)? That's just psychological addiction to the abuse.

That would be a clever move. You'd be lucky to live beyond the next hurricane season.

I don't know, there are 48 established states there that seem to be doing alright already under those conditions. Couple more couldn't hurt.

no photo
Mon 04/17/17 02:37 AM
Errrrr, stay away, there are much better alternatives, vegan vegetarian diets, fasting, trying a more fruitarian weighted diet and balanced healthy exercise.
Just don't put that stuff in your body.

no photo
Mon 04/17/17 02:32 AM

This is ridiculous this is, I tired of this psychological victimhood crap, if you can't get on in the house of your bastard foster father move out, there's thousands of islands south of the country, nobody lives there.

?

Sorry, Geographic's, I talking about United states, there are 7000 islands south in the Caribbean, most of those uninhabited. If I was getting abused by my foster parents (whites) I'd be looking to get away from them, consider moving out, why live there with the abuse (police brutality)? That's just psychological addiction to the abuse.

no photo
Mon 04/17/17 02:25 AM
"Back to work you scum!" crack of the whip by my JSA overlord.

I'm going to be making pizza's, I'll try not to get any of my hairs into your lots pizza's "GRIN".

no photo
Mon 04/17/17 02:04 AM

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about mate but it was a fantastic read and in a fascinating sort of way I wanted more.
You should write a book or short stories, I'm being serious.

Hey thanks Joe, you've helped me, I'm going to call that style of writing, "experimentalist or experimentalism". Its like twilight writing, because if seems neither here nor there, a bit like mist. You experience it, but it isn't solid or physical in the normal sense of the word.

no photo
Mon 04/17/17 01:50 AM
Every art seeks to subconsciously achieve, express and fulfil something, even if we don't know what that is yet, including writing.
It merely seeks to give expression to what ever it is....

no photo
Mon 04/17/17 01:33 AM

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 04:29 PM
After a life lived in a family home I found myself once again journey through the world of the homeless. Yeap! I wound up in the homeless centre for the second time in my life, and it was much harder now at 36 then when I was younger. I can laugh about it now, but boy!

I called it the mad house, the people that work at the YMCA really are on the front line, I just have to take my hat off to them, they have to deal with people whats fresh off the street, drug addicts, former prostitutes the lot.

I used to call it the mad house, you had bars on your window like a prison, someone checked you every morning to see if you were still alive, you'd be sleeping in your bed and then slam! 2am at night somebodies violently going round slamming doors.

I was in that place for 6 month, some young person suddenly decided to play loud music at 3am in the morning. I tell you it was literally the mad house. I got a consensus on that when I meet with a fellow traveller sister who once found her self in there and she agreed with me.

Some of the homeless guy's at the library had extraordinary insights. They knew the currency of zimbabwe had calapsed, and were trying to buy gold because they knew the Dollar was next.

Homeless guys, how the heck did they know about that? Anyway you can't afford gold when your homeless. Silver is a much better option, can get roughly £15 pound sized silver, but its difficult to sell it back on the high street for what you paid for it. I know I've tried. Silver just doesn't carry its weight in pay back value, and anyway they won't accept it unless you've got an address. I suppose there's ebay, same problem.

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 03:54 PM
Oh no, getting dragged back to the world or work, it was good while it lasted.

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 03:44 PM
Getting fat with too much food and drink, living with big momma and loads of screaming wailing kids running round.

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 03:37 PM
Do you want that in electric rates or water rates?

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 03:31 PM
I had a discussion with an acquaintance I knew, Mike, in the street. He was calling me a priest from ancient Egypt (past life, don't even get into what that's about).

But I said to him "You know Mike, I don't think or feel like one" I'm talking about today, Now! He responded by saying, "yeah, like your going round telling people your not a priest". I went away honestly thinking to my self, I don't think or feel one, I just don't. Most religious text I read just don't make no sense to me.

Its only when I got on line and deserted my futile religious pretences I started to seek the things I wanted to know and understand, I felt changes significant to me, not to some expectations of some religious community.

Oddly, I currently reside in a religious building, a church, are there accountabilities for living in such "Godly" spaces? Even if you know now your not that religious or spiritual, even if it fancies people to think that you are?

Sorry don't mean to offend any Christians, they put quite a few of us once homeless guys in here, we try to keep it in best condition as possible. Hope you don't mind.

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 03:13 PM
LDR's, is that like a light bulb or something?!

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 03:09 PM
No, just venting, I'm experimenting with writing about things I was only used to thinking about and keeping to my self. If I write about it, perhaps eventually it well bring greater clarity to what it actually is on some level now or perhaps in the future.

Don't mind me, this is all very new and experimental to me at the moment. Still finding my range.

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 02:58 PM
I think statistics might help here I don't know. The population of blacks say in the US is roughly 12%, I thought their numbers were significantly higher. In the UK according to Wikipedia anyway its 3%, so truly in the US and UK blacks according to statistics percentage wise are a minority in those countries.

If the police and security forces who are supposed to be the stewards of protection are majority white 75% US and almost 90% white UK aren't doing that, then you become a potential victim to an extremely well armed bully.

No one doubts the immense stresses of their line of work, and unfathomable dangers they might encounter to uphold the law and keep our streets safe and orderly. I am in no way against them, I believe in order over chaos as a law of the universe.

But we've seen how, historically them doors swing both ways, when your security is solely in the hands of other people, and at their mercy in some cases, as a minority percentage wise then your just vulnerable and defenceless, if they flip against you, theirs nothing you can do.

That said, things inevitably change over time, its just the path charted by civilisations and that in the US, perhaps blacks may grow into a defensible nation at some point. Despite being one of the smaller racial groups in the region, they are statistically one of the fastest growing and most economically buoyant.

I thinks its an emergence and well over due, after all that's happened to them, rising from the ashes of slave history, and overcoming great obstacles, they deserve their own defensibility at some point. Time will tell.

Disclaimer: That written here, bears no relation to my personal flaws.

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 02:20 PM
This will probably be my darkest post yet, but I need to air it, or give form to this thinking or observation.

Could you be in season where your heading into winter and everybody else is still going on about the beginnings of autumn? That's what it feels like, with the people that's around me, its like their still stuck in previous psychic records, talking about the seasons of passion, when we are know entering into a cycle of death.

All work for this level was completed, and preparations for the next level was supposed to be happening, but those allotted the task refuse to do so, and are now leading people falsely back in the wrong direction, even though they are aware of the fateful and tragic event's that are to occur in the near future.

They can see the signs of the changes and the end, yet act in a way to almost lull people back to sleep, and set then into false security. You smell the smoke, you hear the alarms, but those who are in the midst of it, don't act in a way in accordance to what's actually happening around them.

To me, these people appear to be stuck in the past, and wonder in a semi dream like state, semi conscious. And no matter what you do, you just can't shake them out of it. Look what's actually going on around you, actually going to happen, wake up!

There still clicked into psychic records that are not relevant to what has changed today. And I fear it will all be upon them when its too late.