Community > Posts By > Jord33n

no photo
Sat 12/24/16 02:28 PM
When younger used to see and hear great things, still do. But as you get older you realise here's your crap thing here, as the illusion of doing those other things fade. As one watches the time slip, slipping away. One begins to accept what only can be in ones own space, time tells you so. All those dreams.

no photo
Sat 12/24/16 02:25 PM
If I said I was homeless or scruffy, would you still have me?

If I said I felt big, fat or ugly, would you still want me?

If I said, when I look at my body, it feels beastly, would you place yours beside it to beautify it?

If I'm lusting for you in secret and ashamed to be seen with you in public because I'm cowardly, could you brave me?

If I said I hated myself, could you still love me?

If I said I were a loner, could you keep company with me?

You might be asking, who is that? So am I!

no photo
Mon 12/19/16 11:30 AM
See all the madness and insanity what goes on, on this planet and run!

no photo
Sat 12/17/16 04:58 PM
Ha, ha, what do you expect, with women hiding safely behind a screen, you don't know what the hell she looks like, you've got to get out there and meet real physical women sunshine.

no photo
Sat 12/17/16 04:42 PM
I admit, I might not be one of my most clearest posts, hands up. It was one of my first posts, and its probably a bit cryptic.

no photo
Sat 12/17/16 04:35 PM
Obviously no one knows for certain, since childhood I always like astronomy, as a teenager I studied physics, although I was crap at it. And now I combine all these with internet studies today.

Anyway, what came to me from what you were saying is, perhaps there is a lower order of holes besides black holes which are the absolute. This would be considered a brown hole, which has far less gravitational power than a black hole, and requires far less a massive a star in order to create it, but is possible from a star the size of a brown dwarf. Therefore a brown dwarf star would be capable of gravitational collapse into a brown hole, there by implying a link between brown dwarf stars, cooled earth-star and low gravity brown holes.

Just another cosmological theory.

no photo
Sat 12/17/16 11:47 AM
You are correct, I do quite a bit meditation now, about three short meditations a day, and I try to bring some of that meditation into qiqong walking, this is quite challenging because most of the turbulence and anxiety happens when one is walking out and about.

When I'm walking in the streets this is where most of the mental turbulence and mental arguments occur, if one can bring meditation into that world....

no photo
Sat 12/17/16 10:40 AM
I think your right, I got into a massive YouTube fight debate over this one, I tried to explain it three times over in the simplest terms I know how. At the end of the day its only my re-interpretation of an idea, but I was getting some serious flak from this one guy over it.

I've had this idea rattling around in my head for years, I thought about it, and thought hey, what If I did something different with it other than just thinking it, like post it.

no photo
Sat 12/17/16 10:30 AM
It took me a very long time to get to the point where I would upload a profile picture so I know what that's like. Perhaps some of these people are shy, or just plain lazy, sometimes it implies you have something to hide. Any way it does carry some risk to your reputation to put your face out there. But then I thought other people are taking that risk, I may as well be equal in risk when I post or respond.

no photo
Sat 12/17/16 10:17 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But relationships are no lightweight thing, marriage, babies, stuck with same person day in day out for years and years and years. You want to be really slow getting into that. Because this other persons going to get to know you inside out, so make sure you know you inside out well enough first.

no photo
Sat 12/17/16 10:08 AM
I know a lot of guy's who have been sectioned under mental health for having some of these abilities.

Once I've found and said the ultimate thing, God promised he'd take it away from me, since its been driving me crazy for the past twenty years. And I will get my life back, assuming it doesn't send me all the way to the looney bin first. Its been extremely difficult to live with it, and it isolates you, because your telling people things they can't even see it yet, and it creeps them out.

I don't know things with any certainty, it's more like a hunch, like a flash, I don't think anything of it. But often times than not it comes true, and then the understanding comes to me about the meaning of that flash.

When I was in my twenty's, I was being driven mad by the constant frequencies I could hear, they weren't distinct voices just this constant undertone unlike ordinary sound, I suppose you could call it a spiritual frequency, but I'm not so sure if thats accurate today. It may actually have something to do with the atmosphere, or the Earth it's self or perhaps even the ether I don't know. Its not so bad these day's because I've learned to live with it, but it used to drive me crazy in my young adult life.

At the time of this writing, I had a really bad ear ache and I lost sound in my right ear, so the background frequency was amplified, I can hear it right now, if I'm not distracted, it drives me nuts.

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 12:56 PM
I disagree, it isn't necessarily who you are, and it just happens to be something that you can do. It is simply whatever it is or was at that moment, nothing more. When you start defining it, and boxifying it, it ceases to be whatever it was. What's all that crap got to do with heart, its a skill, gift, talent or ability like anything else.

And yes I know a little about it because I've been doing some all my life.

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 12:37 PM
I guess you can't blame them, getting chased everywhere by strange men that want to message them with "good intentions" yeah right!

no photo
Sun 12/11/16 10:45 AM
Lots of people have called me crazy, and my family think I'm mad, so I must also be in the right place. Welcome to the mental asylum.

I think I too I'm writing subliminally In the vain hope of wooing the attention of some pretty woman through writing gymnastics. And I love this opportunity for expression.

no photo
Sun 12/11/16 10:28 AM
They all got snapped up by some strange woman they accidently opened a door for, she then became their wives and she now gives them evil looks for opening doors for other strange women.

no photo
Sun 12/11/16 10:14 AM
TV series, I've just got through two seasons of dominion and now I chewing through Spartacus. 4 or 5 hours every night, is that binge viewing or what! Only time I don't binge is if I'm writing posts.

no photo
Sun 12/11/16 10:09 AM
Yeah I've come to that conclusion as well, Mingle just doesn't work as a dating site at-least not for me, but it has a very easy to go along with community forum with a buzz proactivity to it.

no photo
Sun 12/11/16 10:03 AM
Anger is emotive and an e-motion like lust, fear or insecurity, it moves the individual but not necessarily with direction, so it needs a channel. Often time the people who understand the nature of anger manipulate it because of its emotive power to cause movement in a given direction or cause of their choosing.

no photo
Sun 12/11/16 09:24 AM
I came on mingle looking for girls, ended up writing posts in the community forums instead, where the girls at?

no photo
Sat 12/10/16 02:52 PM
They say talk is cheap, not if your the one who paid the price for listening to it. The silly may mock these words, but those that experienced it will understand.