Community > Posts By > Jord33n

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 01:53 PM
Yes I've had 10 dreams or more involving flooding now and in the near future. The town in which I live will be completely submerged in ocean. My dreams tell me one thing, but some parts of my subconscious and conscious mind doesn't believe it.

no photo
Fri 04/14/17 02:48 PM
I don't know, maybe I'm just old or something, it just didn't get the spot for me. And the song knock off from another film at the dance part killed it for me.

no photo
Fri 04/14/17 02:36 PM
"Cheat" I've never understood that word in the context of a relationship, cheat like in a computer game so you can miss levels out to reach the next level?

no photo
Fri 04/14/17 02:31 PM
I'm sure I said guys, I can see a few feminine looking faces on here!!!

no photo
Fri 04/14/17 02:24 PM
Sorry, trawler men scraped up all the fish. Only tiny crabs and lobsters left now.

no photo
Fri 04/14/17 02:16 PM
Make no mistake, foreign exchange trading, or FX for short takes no prisoners. And I've been on the front line with it for 5 years now and seen many a mighty felled by the ruthless logic of this financial beast.

The charts project horrific 100 foot waves that capsize even the most sturdy ship and weathered financial sailors. I started out with my a mere £10 soon to find years spent adding up to £20,000 plus and nothing to show for this crazed addiction of technical analysis, Fibonacci, Lucas numbers (no not star wars) and even imaginary numbers if you can find it. Even the wife, children and house were all lost to this fixated craze, fits of madness and eventual homelessness. (No worries, I'm well housed now).

Every madness and lunatic idea had been tried, numbers, pi, tau, golden ratio, even rolling a dice, anything, even the kitchen since was thrown at it. Nope tear up that formula, lets try a again.

Sitting behind a screen like a fixated gambler hoping the wave peaks and goes down, to come back only to find your only £400.00 just got wiped out just like that, "no!!!" (Think star wars, your not my father type "no"). Rest of the night spent vex after that. Oh well try again next week, redraw a whole new analysis theory as the mind tries again to wrestle this beast.

New calculus, Lucas wave theory (check) lunar time analysis (check) y = range over x = square of the balance (check). Time to mount that beast again.

no photo
Fri 04/14/17 01:38 PM
I wouldn't want anybody seeing my fat hippo butt.

no photo
Fri 04/14/17 01:36 PM

I read somewhere that one light year translates into 10 trillion kilometers. The radius of the solar system is about 2 light years. This is the extent of the Oort cloud. This is also half way to the next nearest star, Proxima Centauri.

Now that's a good one, I could never get that light year stuff around my head.

no photo
Wed 04/12/17 03:40 AM
Anything written here is only in my experience.

After 10 years in marital solitude and now divorce, I returned to single life to find the world radically altered by online dating.

I saw that everything was replaced by having to sift through profiles like an employer, and then there's the weird responses, lapses in response, communication cuts, drags through alternate web sites out for your money and rampant dating sites. Next to that is long communication lags, blunt force requests (scary) and all in between.

Online dating has turned everything of sorts in to pick and mix at a local sweet shop. Realistically in the real world, you might only have physically been able to approach 1 to 2 people in a day given your guts and limited to your local dating pool, friend of your friend type scenarios, sometimes weeks or months would pass.

But now the option is to flick a few fingers and you've got access to hundreds. I think that's just an illusion of choice, or maybe just plain information over load.

There are just options now with out a physical consequence attached to it, because everything is behind a screen.

Can't Imagine what it's like for sort after women being barraged by hundreds of men.

What happened to good old fashioned get her/his number, and lets meet at xyz?

no photo
Tue 04/11/17 04:23 PM
Oh, as for that girl I thought I was with, she broke up with me last night, well to be honest, more like blocked!!! Oh well!

no photo
Tue 04/11/17 03:39 PM
My original reason to join mingle was I thought I was going to chat up loads of women on the online dating scene for free. (Hey don't lay that on me, I done paid options as well, so no cheap skate) what I wound up doing in the end was community posts??? How strange is that?

And yes! if your asking there's was a girl out of it, kind of, but its complicated. Probably the result of trying to download her off the internet, well it seems to work well for online files?!

no photo
Tue 04/11/17 03:19 PM
I think the warriors get all the glory, but its the engineers who change the world, electricity, light bulb, computers, email etc.

no photo
Sun 04/09/17 01:57 PM
Yeap, join the veterans....

no photo
Sun 04/09/17 01:40 PM
I think as guy's its like were preprogramed to want a woman, like biomechanical programming, you see how sexy she is in the photo or in the street, and you want her. But when you experience how difficult, how messy it is to actually be involved "living" with a woman, you don't want to be involved with a woman.

The mechanics of my body and my desires want her, but in real life I don't want to be stuck in no living conditions with her. When your just stuck in a house, or a flat with her, with no where to go. Any guy what has experienced that knows what I'm talking about.

What a conundrum.

no photo
Sun 04/09/17 01:23 PM
Compartmentalisation, logic - left mind

Creative, organic, natural - right mind

Holistic, spherical - Higher mind

no photo
Sun 04/09/17 01:18 PM
Long answer:
Yes I think so, in physics they say there are. But there has been a lot of argument banding about on Youtube about this, some people think the possibilities are limited by inferences in any given wave form, weather that be light, thought, self or soul frequencies. The total number of possibilities are also limited by the environment you are in.
I don't know all of it, I'm split on this one, but I vaguely remember pi being part of a wave equation, so I think that's the infinite part of it your talking about.
I suppose if there were other "you's" souls and selves, they may manifest as all the other possibilities to be explored at the same time. But then you start moving in to the world of strange science fiction films. This implies at a fundamental level that there isn't just one individual, but a group.

Short answer: yes and no.

no photo
Sun 04/09/17 12:59 PM
I think law of attraction has become one of my core beliefs, I just think now, everything that's going on about you is connected to that law. Its on the level now where I think, whole areas are governed by frequencies, and certain groups of people on a given frequency live in that area. And I think you see evidence of this, like why do all the rich people live in a certain area, all the poor in another area, all the intellectuals in another area, all the war and fighting in another area, all the spiritual people live in a certain place. All this is governed and separated by laws of frequency, and people attracted together by those laws.

I love reasoning's on those meta-physics levels.

no photo
Sun 04/09/17 12:46 PM

Why I've written why I think you are more courageous than I.

There was a white girl once in the library I was very attracted to, but you know I'm completely cowardly with my desires, I didn't want anyone to see that I was looking at her. She was sitting with her friends, doing drawing and I wanted to suggest a book I thought would help her, (yeah right).
But you know what I did, I waited, waited till her friends had left, before I spoke to her. I didn't want her friends seeing me talk to her. Why sneak about? Why not talk to her in the presence of her friends?

Afterward I thought to myself "you coward" That was so cowardly "I'm a coward", It felt cowardly, and sneaky.

You have come out in the open and clean, whilst I've gone about hiding.

How you handled it was not necessarily the case of you being a coward. I think that waiting until her friends left gave you and her more privacy and that she would've been more open than if they were still there. How did this turn out?

I gave her the title to the book and all, but I did not feel good about the way I went about it.
Lol the guy who originally posted this has since deactivated, so he's not even been about to read my apology, figures. He's not bothered, moved on to go fish else where I guess.

no photo
Sat 04/08/17 03:37 PM
You kind of made all the mistakes, most of that's behind you now, you can look back and reflect. Then can really think what you want now, make slight adjustments on what turns in the past that don't make any sense today. And in that space decide do you really need to go rushing into something else or someone else without proper higher connections that should go before any other connections you have with somebody.

May be there were connections before, but with much egoic interference and other things that fray what would other wise be good clear transmissions. Given the nature of life, perhaps it is time and experience gone through that sifts out and clears these up, perhaps not. Only time can tell.

This was originally an email, but it felt more like a post.

Felt like mystic Meg when I wrote this.

no photo
Sat 04/08/17 03:28 PM
There was a white girl once in the library I was very attracted to, but you know I'm completely cowardly with my desires, I didn't want anyone to see that I was looking at her. She was sitting with her friends, doing drawing and I wanted to suggest a book I thought would help her, (yeah right).

But you know what I did, I waited, waited till her friends had left, before I spoke to her. I didn't want her friends seeing me talk to her. Why sneak about? Why not talk to her in the presence of her friends?

Afterward I thought to myself "you coward" That was so cowardly and sneaky.