Community > Posts By > Jord33n

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 02:08 AM
Lol, I've literally joined the mad bedroom rant community.

I think I've spent long enough time there, I think its time to have a more focused life and avenue.

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 02:02 AM
No bells or whistles, ingloriously , alone and ordinary, no false religious expectation. No, not dislike, just hasn't really got anything to do with me or where it comes from. You could interpret it that way, but that's not what it is.

What that sounds and feels like within is far beyond what my life appears as without which always feels limited some how some where, may be its this character, body, me, I don't know.

So I seperate them, because when expressed as or through others in what appears to be my reflections in my so called life, it gets worse. Best left simply described as within without. maybe thats the way its meant to be.

'Me' is flawed, me is limited, me drags all the conditions of life along with it (alot like spirit soul dragging around a load of mud and earth) what ever they may be, insecurities, hatreds, fears, lack of this and that or the excesses of it, and all else to clog the spectacularness of simply being.

They will point to all the imperfections, "your too greedy, your too selfish, your too this and that", yet you exist, God intended it that way. "Your crooked and this and that, fat or ugly which you probably are".

The within is not personal, its beyond that, me is personal and its mean't to be that way, but when others intepret that, they personalise it as me or to me.

But me is separate from the within, even I am aware of that, because me will die, simple, its limited and bound to time, this life. But the within to without is not personal, it speaks to something beyond.

If you listen once in a while, and feel once in a while you will hear it, you will feel it, it is boundless, even beyond the apparent seeming constraints of your conditions, your life, its infinite.

No need to cut, edit and clip your character your self or your life, these are the preconditions of religions, of people, of societies and even your self, (which has all just really added to the weight of the conditions).

Set all of that down and just connect for a minute, even if the baggage of everything else in your life in your world is there, just set it down, leave it there. Neither you nor I can ultimately do anything about all of that, lets step aside from it all for a moment and simply connect within, to something higher, listen and feel.

no photo
Wed 04/19/17 05:37 PM
Yes I'm going on about the moon again, hopefully this last time.

I was watching a program on tv by a science woman, half way through I started my rant about how they hadn't included conspiracy theories about cities on the moon, and its apparent atmosphere and NASA's evil cover up's (which I think they had their reasons).

But thats only what I wanted to hear (that was just personal diarrhoea coming out). What I actually heard when I thought about it some time later was, who or whatever created the moon changed the world, let me explain.

Whatever created the moon unintentionally altered the balance of power in the heavens, because before the existence of the moon, the Earth used to rock about wildly on its axis.

The moon acts as a stabiliser and reduces that effect, as a consequence all of science changed, astronomy changed by the introduction a less erratic orbit which created smoother cyclical motions in the night sky.

All of oceanography would have changed because of this new volatile gravitational constant. Weather and climatology would have changed, plant life, animal movements, and even in human beings, everything.

no photo
Wed 04/19/17 04:38 PM
I was reading an article online and they were talking about how the universe was holographic etc, but I thought to myself, I understand theoretically what they were saying. Perhaps 'they' actually understood how and why it was holographic, but to my level of understanding and experience, that just wasn't true for me.

To me when I touched that solid brick wall of my house it seemed very real and solid and not at holographic, and there was no way for me to see how it could be holographic.

What was true to them, wasn't necessarily true for me, from that I infered truth is relative. Accepting where your actually at, not just believing what somebody has said.

no photo
Wed 04/19/17 04:12 PM
Why I don't believe in hollow earth theory any more:

Apology to all you hollow Earthers out there but you've lost a convert. I'm now a member of the school of reasoning that states that some of the liquid rock metallic content within the Earth was at some point released by the puncturing of the Earths crust by what ever means well beyond my compacity to comprehend.

Molten liquid rock metallic content was blasted or ejected into orbit in a very large volume and aquiesced into the ball that we know as the moon today.

Since the inner content of the Earth is liquid, the puncture area on the Earth's surface would have quickly resealed the puncture hole, this made it difficult to find today any evidence of where on the earth this occurred.

My assumption is this area would be very smooth as a result, heavily saturated in mantle type rock metals and baring little to no normal Earth crust.

As a consquence of this past ancient event, there may be hollowed creavaces in the Earth devoid of the content which now makes up the moon, but it can't be uniformly hollow with a star at the centre, at least not in my understanding.

Therefore, in short form, I believe the moon came from the, and was created out of the Earth's inner molten liquid content, therefore to my understanding, it cannot have been hollow.

no photo
Wed 04/19/17 04:01 PM
Did you know that the suns rotational speed at its equator is slightly slower than the speed of sound.

Dusting off some of them old skool physics books.

no photo
Wed 04/19/17 10:40 AM
Did you know, at one point in Earths long history the moon was 20 times closer than what it is today. Could you imagine what tides and storms must have been like in those days.

The gravitational index would have been much higher because of the moons closer proximity to the Earth.

no photo
Wed 04/19/17 10:37 AM
If you lived at the very edge of the universe and looked outward at that edge, what would you see?

no photo
Wed 04/19/17 10:34 AM
They say as far as nature is concerned there are no perfect geometric circles, a geometric circle is purely a mathematical construct.

Even a phenomena as powerful and as majestic as the sun isn't a perfect geometric circle, its more like a squashed orange that bulges at its equatorial zone. (No big belly jokes please)

The most common shape found in nature is more oval in shape, or the numerical symbol 0 (zero). Turned sideways it resembles planets, stars and traces out eliptical orbits.

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 05:27 PM
Sign of the times

What others will have to prepare for if your going to live in these UK lands.

When my ex wife and I went with the children, we went to live in the high land for two years.

I think a next future generation will go to the high lands to learn to prepare for 20 years.

After that another group will go there and have to prepare for 200 years or more, these will have to learn a new way of living and civilisation in highers lands after a country altered by the sea.

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 04:51 PM
Phew, getting to the end of tonight's post marathon, post writing takes a lot out of you and is hard work, before returning back to the real world of JSA and signing.

This one is about another dream, or rather a set of dreams I've had numbering around 9.

These dreams always centre around the UK and some impending disaster probably to come in the near future.

The first one wasn't a dream, it was more like a semi awake vision, when I lived in some high rise flats in my own town of birth, I looked out the window and I could see roof tops barely sticking above water.

I think my second dream was about me being in town trying to run into a building to get to higher ground, you could see huge tidal waves coming over the buildings, I had managed to run up a few flights of stairs before waking.

In dream three, I was in a government building with huge waves crashing all about the building.

Dream four was when I lived in a flat on the coastal sea, I looked out the window to see a huge tidal swell heading towards me.

Dream 5, this was slightly different, I was on elevated ground as the sea bulked upward in swell 10 or more stories high as it surged towards the unsuspecting town front below.

Dream 6, I was with a group of people who had helped each other to successfully escape, unfortunately many behind us couldn't make it. In the distance, the ravages of the flood was still going on.

Dream 7, I was standing midway on a hill, there were other people further up the hill from me, when a huge waves all along the hills crest starting rushing towards us, there was no where for me to run, so I stood to accept my fate and prayed.

Dream 8, I was on a coach with some relatives, perhaps it was an escape I don't know, but every where around us, the sea was crashing in with huge tidal waves, covering over the roads behind us. The coach did reach its destination safely though.

Dream 9, This was different, I was standing on a hill, the scenery was the aftermath of the flood, with tree and debris floating in the water giving the water a greenish brown appearance and it spread endlessly for miles into the horizon.

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 04:20 PM
I had a really odd dream once, I was out side a relatives house looking down the street to the bottom of the road. It was night time, and the military had condoned of the area.

They had a vehicle parked at the bottom of the road and a large robotic device was sat on top of it with bright piecing blue lights. It was some what like a spider but silvery and metallic. It stood up and crawled off the back of the vehicle.

I thought "the military are unveiling and using robotic weaponry now", the thing was huge, and they were using it to round people up out side of their homes or just plain shot them if they didn't surrender or comply.

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 04:07 PM
Of course, every time they peer into another level of consciousness, which is inherent information (basically everything nuclear is information) on all sub levels of reality, everything changes, the technology, the people, the fabric of space and time, even the context and meaning of the word of God its self.

There was a guy on Youtube who spoke about this. But basically at this time, these guys are leading the way for scientific evolution, until they run into the boundaries of their possible understanding.

After them it will just become some other group of people in another civilisation who's turn it is to push the boundaries of human understanding.

Those guy's are the scientists and mystics of this world, civilisation and time.

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 03:52 PM
The future of computing:

I look into my crystal square screen and I see.

1. Further development of light photonic based circuitry.

2. A genetic and holographic based circuitry will be 3D printed in a crystal glass type structure. This will enable real time updated 3D holographic structures to be printed and make it easier for outdated pieces to be recycled.

3. The technology will try to lean towards lower energy usage like the human brain.

4. Lower energy usage means it will be able to run off of lower energy radio frequencies, so your new low energy and transparent computer will be able to be powered by the internet and wifi as a direct energy systems in and of its self.

This is the way most energy devices will want to go in the future, if it can be lowered in energy, you could begin running them from a global internet based transmitted energy system.

All the technology and technological development is there for this to begin to emerge.

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 03:31 PM
Oh, okay. Chat away.

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 03:29 PM
No, I still like to hide behind emails, not ready for direct chat yet.

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 03:26 PM
Well, there was one and only girl online who asked me for photo's, but she eventually turned out to be a man.

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 03:18 PM
No I think God meant it that way, so that we learn to accept the oddities of life, and that everything isn't always meant to fit the way we think or want things to fit.

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 03:13 PM
Maybe don't put the stogie bit in there.

That's what happens when governments got too much money, too much spare time, and nothing else better to do.

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 03:03 PM
You know your in trouble when your just having conversations with your self.

"Hey! just saying, don't shoot the messenger".