Community > Posts By > Marie55

Marie55's photo
Sun 01/29/12 01:59 PM
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Wish there was more I could do. Process your feelings and allow yourself to feel them, they are normal.

On a side note though, 99.9% of these home workers are good honest people but be cautious to keep valuables locked up, jewelry, etc. We had a worker for my dad and she robbed us. I know you don't need any more on your plate, but just a caution. She stole some of my mom's jewelry I hadn't thought to lock up, and some of mine, also took money from my dad, was telling him she "loved him". So, the majority of them are exceptional people, but just be aware.

I know you don't need anything else on your plate now, sorry if I added to your stress. I just don't want you going through what I did.

Take care. flowerforyou :heart:

Marie55's photo
Sun 12/25/11 10:01 AM
Merry Christmas, Terry.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and the best the new year
has to offer. Take care. Be healthy and happy. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Mon 12/19/11 08:35 PM
Sorry for your loss. Wish the timing had been better and not so close to the holidays, but you now have a special guardian angel watching over you. You have your special memories of her and she is now at peace, as you said. Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sun 11/06/11 09:39 PM
Wishing you the best birthday ever. Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sat 11/05/11 11:11 PM
Keeping Jon, his dad, family, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully he will have a quick recovery and be home soon. Take care.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Wed 11/02/11 09:44 PM
Not McDonald's Lex, never McDonald's --- Only Arby's !!!!!
laugh noway :wink: noway bigsmile

Marie55's photo
Thu 10/27/11 10:03 PM
Pammy - I am so sorry for your loss. I will give you a call this weekend. I hope you are doing okay. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take care. flowerforyou :heart:

Marie55's photo
Thu 10/20/11 08:30 PM
I hope you are doing okay my favorite "adopted granddaughter."
Take care. flowerforyou :heart:

Marie55's photo
Thu 10/20/11 08:28 PM
Prayers for a peaceful painless passing as your grandmother wishes so she can be with her true love and wishing you and the rest of your family much peace, happiness and fond memories of her and the good times you had. Take care. flowerforyou :heart:

Marie55's photo
Tue 10/18/11 07:59 PM
I am so sorry it didn't work out. You are too good a person to be hurt and I wish it had turned out differently. Take care of yourself. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Wed 10/05/11 09:19 PM
Don't know if it qualifies as a toy, but my grandpa gave me my grandma's necklace when I was in about 4th or 5th grade. I loved it with all my heart. It was green and clear beads (years later found out it was crystal) -- I used to pretend it was diamonds and emeralds, (yes, I had a big imagination) -- but I loved that necklace, and still have it and plan to give it to my granddaughter. Grandma died in 1939 (so it is at least 72 years old now) when dad was 12, and my granddaughter is 11, and she is already cherishing some of my things. So I am already putting her a hope chest together.:heart:

Marie55's photo
Wed 10/05/11 09:08 PM
Our Arby's (well it was in a town 30 miles away) closed down tonight, so depressed.frustrated rant explode We knew the owners and they were great people, just business was down, etc. We went in to say goodbye to them tonight and they bought us dinner. The 2nd restaurant to close in that town in the past month or so. But, why Arby's?????sad sad sad

Scary with good businesses closing down like this. People losing their jobs left and right. Just plain scary. Hope you all hang on to your jobs and are doing well. Take care. flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sun 10/02/11 09:15 PM
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. This is such a hard process to go through, I hope he recovers from the surgery well and you can spend time together taking care of whatever may need to be resolved.
Remember to take care of yourself during this stressful time.flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sat 09/10/11 03:45 PM
Happy birthday Kristi!! Wishing you the best the future has to offer. You were one of my first friends on here and a very special person. Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Thu 08/25/11 08:48 PM
Happy birthday Mark. Wishing you the best the coming year has to offer.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Wed 08/24/11 11:57 PM
Missed you again, darn!! Sorry, Lex. Hope you had a great birthday. Guess you will have to do without the goat munchies and goat whiz again this year. I am really slipping. This "old age" stuff, dang!!!!noway frustrated

Take care. I am not on here much anymore and miss you and my friends. sad

Miss you. Take care. Congrats on the 7th book!! Take care.flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sat 07/16/11 08:09 PM
Congratulations. Grandbabies are the best!!! My grandbabies are 6 and 11 so no new babies for awhile. Enjoy your new little one. Take care.

Marie55's photo
Wed 07/13/11 09:47 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Will keep you and your family
in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sat 05/28/11 10:57 PM
Happy Birthday Joel -- You don't look a day older!!!! Don't worry, I will take it easy on your ears, I won't sing you Happy Birthday so the dogs can relax, so no police sirens, etc. Wishing you the best in the coming year -- take care!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Tue 05/03/11 10:42 PM
Eileen -- so so sorry to hear about your brother. I will keep him and you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything, please let me know. Take care of yourself. flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25