Community > Posts By > Marie55

Marie55's photo
Sun 11/28/10 09:14 AM
Wishing you, Jon and your families the best over this holiday season.

Also wishing the best to all our Mingle friends on here. Happy
Holiday. Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sun 11/28/10 09:07 AM
Hope you had a great holiday. I actually spent mine with my
grandkids who live about 10 hours away, first time in about 4 years.

Wishing you the best the new year has to offer --- To you Star and
and all the good people on this site. Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sun 11/07/10 11:34 AM
Thank you for your knid thoughts. She was a little snot at times but the house is really empty without her. Will probably get another one eventually, but working on a loan modification with the bank and want to make sure things work out before I get another dog - just in case. Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sat 11/06/10 01:02 PM
Thank you all. She was more of a child than a pet and I am still missing her greatly. Will likely get a new one some day, but waiting till things settle with my house.

Take care and have a great weekend. Thanks again. You people are the greatest. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:30 AM
Thank you for your kind thoughts. She was one of a kind.

I am also sorry for those of you who have had losses, I know how hard it is. I am in my 3rd week and still haven't touched the vacuum (but I live alone and I am not really messy, so it isn't really bad :wink: laugh) but when I think about vacuuming I remember her running at the vacuum barking at it, sometimes with her stuffed elephant toy in her mouth. It was really cute.

Take care, I need to get to work. Have a good weekend.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:25 AM

So sorry for you're loss pets always give you unconditional love.My ex wife gave my 2 away while I was out of state working and never will forgive her for that.Loved them so much that's what started and finished my divorce.

So sorry to hear this -- I had 2 small dogs when I married my ex in 1970, he took them out and dumped them out on some road while I was at work one night -- never would tell me where so I couldn't go try to find them. It, too, helped seal the divorce. Some people can be such jerks. rant frustrated

Marie55's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:15 AM
I know, she was a house dog and was always so excited to see me when I got home. It is really quiet in here now. Has been a real adjustment. She was always wanting to play.

Marie55's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:10 AM
I was lucky to have a wonderful grandpa. He died when I was 35 and
my daughter was 10 so she was lucky enough to get to know him too.
So sorry you didn't get to know your's longer. Cherish your memories and know he is watching over you. He will always be in your heart as you were in his. You will always have your special angel keeping watch over you. So sorry for your loss. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:02 AM
Thank you. So true. She loved to chase the vacuum, it was her game. I had to move the vacuum out of the place I had it sitting so I wouldn't see it all the time. Hid it for now. Even the cat is missing her. They played their games, would chase each other. He keeps looking around now and then like he is expecting to see her come running by. :cry: flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:53 AM
Two weeks ago Monday morning, I sat up until 3 a.m. rocking her while she died. Will never know what happened, but she did go peacefully. It was so sad, have hed her for 7 years. sad

Has been hard to sleep, she would come in and play on the bed at night before I went to sleep and would sleep next to my back.

It sure is quiet around here without the little critter.flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:47 AM
Right now just the basics, house payments and bills. Watching for Christmas presens and birthday presents for the grandkids, other than that, I am pretty boring. yawn frustrated

Marie55's photo
Fri 11/05/10 08:05 PM
Happy Birthday to one of the nicest "old timers" (bigsmile noway :wink:). Hope this is one of your
best birthdays and that next year you spend your birthday
as "Mrs. Captain." flowerforyou flowerforyou Take care.

Marie55's photo
Tue 09/28/10 07:34 PM
How terrible. I am so sorry for their and your loss. I will keep you and her family in my thoughts and prayers. So, so sorry for this awful loss.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Tue 09/21/10 07:51 PM
Keeping you and your Grandpa in my thoughts and prayers, hoping for a speedy and full recovery. I hope he is better soon. Take care.flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Tue 09/07/10 10:48 PM
Medical transcriptionists - we are being replaced by voice recognition software, scary thought!!!!

Marie55's photo
Thu 08/26/10 11:26 PM
Happy Birthday Mark - wishing you the best in the year to come. Take care.

Marie55's photo
Mon 08/23/10 06:13 PM
Happy Birthday Lex -- wishing you all the best the coming year has to offer. Geez, I blew it this year, no goat droppings or goat wizz, (hangs head in shame). Sorry!!!bigsmile Take care. flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Mon 08/23/10 06:10 PM
Wishing you the best -- I hope things work out the way you want.
You deserve the best. Take care. flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Fri 07/23/10 11:05 AM
Happy Birthday girl, I hope this year brings you happiness
and may your wishes come true. Take care.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Wed 07/21/10 09:03 PM
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. And, congratulations Grandpa !!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25