Marie55's photo
Sun 05/09/10 10:35 AM
Glad to hear he is up and about and will be back to normal before
long. Take care of yourself, Bob.flowerforyou

Thanks for the update, Pat.

Marie55's photo
Tue 05/04/10 08:59 PM
Was hoping for an update.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Bob. You are a really great guy and deserve the best. I hope things get better for you soon.
Take care. flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sat 05/01/10 06:26 PM
August 30, 2006, and it was "JustSayHi" at that point. The site started in July 2006, guess I am a true "old timer."

Marie55's photo
Sat 05/01/10 06:17 PM
Keeping Bob in my thoughts and prayers. Praying for a fully and speedy recovery. Get better soon, Bob. flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:47 PM
He is home now. He went in for more chemo today. His doctor gave him a 25% chance of cure.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Take care. flowers flowers

Marie55's photo
Thu 04/08/10 10:36 PM

Who started a party and didn't invite me????????

Happy Birthday, Marie!!

Love you lady!!flowers flowers flowers

Thank you.flowerforyou
Love you too girl, wouldn't be a party without you!!!!!flowerforyou bigsmile Love your new pic too, really gorgeous!!flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Thu 04/08/10 09:36 PM
Thank you so much for you birthday wishes. I really appreciate the kind thoughts. Take care. flowerforyou :heart:

Marie55's photo
Wed 04/07/10 08:29 PM
Happy Birthday - wishing you the best the coming year has to offer. Take care.flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Tue 04/06/10 09:58 PM
He is doing better. Still off dialysis. The doctor is sending him home until his next round of chemo.

Thank you for your prayers, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. You people are the best. Take care.flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Tue 04/06/10 08:45 PM
Thank you all for your warm wishes. (And Terry for starting this thread). So sweet of you all. You really made my day. Take care. flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sun 04/04/10 10:03 PM
Happy Birthday, Holly. You don't look a day older. happy
Wishing you all the best the coming year has to offer. Take care.flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:16 PM
Great write, Lex. I understand how you get caught
up in the cycle. It is a really hard one to break
as you certainly know. I can truly identify with your
feelings and thoughts here.

Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sat 04/03/10 04:36 PM
Update: He has his dialysis catheter out now and is up and
walking some down the halls.

Thanks for your prayers. Take care. flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Wed 03/31/10 08:50 PM

wow...just goodnight all from him? did you drug him? laugh flowerforyou

Yeah, wow - he must have laryngitis. :wink: laugh laugh laugh

Hope you all sleep well. Take care. flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Wed 03/31/10 08:48 PM
:heart: Thank you all. He is back to his somewhat "normal" self today. Has been agitated and angry up until today. Told my daughter today he "wanted chocolate, for himself and for the nurses because of the way he had been treating them."

Still don't know what is down the road, but I really appreciate the prayers and support. You all are the greatest!!!!!flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Tue 03/30/10 08:58 PM
Update: He is handling the dialysis and chemo pretty well so far. He is awake and talking, not as confused as he was. His dad and aunt and uncle came in from another state to spend time with him (they hadn't seen him in years) so it was good that he got to see them, maybe achieve some closure if this goes bad quickly.

I appreciate all your prayers and support. Please continue to pray for my daughter to have strength through all this and for him to either get better or pass in peace.

Thank you. flowerforyou :heart:

Marie55's photo
Wed 03/24/10 07:58 PM
It was cool seeing the truck. Forks has been overrun by Twilight though, stores everywhere, WOW!!!!

Marie55's photo
Wed 03/24/10 07:57 PM
Thank you all for your support. It is out of my hand's and her's too. Time will tell. He is still in the hospital.

Please keep them in your thought and prayers. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Tue 03/23/10 09:33 PM
It is a nice town, surrounded by water, but you know that. I love the big old Victorian houses.

I actually lived in Forks for about 13 years. Apparently the
author of the Twilight series lives just outside town here.

Marie55's photo
Tue 03/23/10 09:14 PM
I took this picture on my vacation.
You probably recognize the truck. It is in Forks, WA, was supposed to be in the Twilight Series books/movies. bigsmile

They posted pictures of two of the movie stars in the front windshield. flowerforyou

Just posted this for kicks. (Okay, I am supposed to be working, but am tired, needed a quick break.)grumble noway

Take care. laugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25