Community > Posts By > knoxman

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 09:30 AM
You know, after thinking about it, maybe I should list my "qualifications" for any women who want to meet me. So, ladies, to meet ole Knox, you must have:

1. A Pulse

2. Low standards

3. No restraining orders against me

Picky, ain't I?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 09:13 AM
Sure you can, Forge. Just slip it into the pile of "pre-screened" questions when no one's looking.laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 09:11 AM
Right back at you, SSflowerforyou love :heart: smooched blushing :smile: :wink:

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 09:04 AM
No, I don't know Nodenflowerforyou

But I wouldn't mind getting to know her.:smile:

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:32 AM
John Edwards is a master of cold reading. He is a fraud, who uses a common magician trick to fool people. Cris Angel does the same stuff, but admits that it's stage magic.

===============================================================

Spidercmb:

Have you ever heard of a Doctor on the radio named Dr. Dean Adell(hope I'm spelling that right). On one of his shows a few years ago, he explained exactly how Edwards does his "magic". Don't really remember all his little tricks, but one essential weapon in Edward's arsenal is a photographic memory.

Loved the episode of South Park where they skewered Edwards tho.
("And now the award for the galaxy's biggest douchebag is.....")laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Actually, I do believe that there are psychics out there.
I do not believe John Edwards is one of them.

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:19 AM
WOW. Oooooooooooooooo..kay.

I'm suprised that instead of writing all that, he dodn't just make out a questionairre. You know, the ones where you check off the boxes of all that apply.laugh

20 bucks says that dude's 5'7", 375 lbs,living with mommy and has personal issues out the wazoo!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 09:40 PM
That's one, Sportsnut, but I'll tell you--the second one's gonna be a little harder to get. Good Luck!

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 03:46 PM
*sigh* bleeding heartsnoway

I'm tired of trying to talk sense into those who would willingly give our country away.

Blleeding hearts--Defending the lawbreakers that aren't even from this country, while throwing insults at law-abiding citizens. Just another day at JSH, I guess.

Well, enough of trying to convince the unintellegible. I'm off to bed. Gotta go to work(that means job to you bleeding heartslaugh ), so I can make money. You know, wages--wages that they take taxes out of to help support the illegal aliens in America.

Hey, if I'm supporting them, can I claim them on my income tax return(that they don't have to do, 'cause remember folks, illegals don't pay taxeslaugh ).

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 03:26 PM
You don't burn me one bit, garbage never bothers me, it just needs to be taken out and disposed off, all you post is garbage, propaganda to fire those who do not know any better into some kind of frienzy all for a racist ideal that is hate filled and unhuman. So no, if anything I feel sad that there are still those humans too ignorant to realize racism when they perpetrating it.
================================================================

Let's see, now, looking.......yup, there's "propaganda"....looking more......."racism", check.

Well, I guess my first post in this thread was totally correct.
Thanks, Dragoness, for proving me right.laugh

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 03:17 PM
Thank you, Fanta .

Those that either don't understand or refuse to understand try in a pathetic attempt to cover their ignorance by hurling "insults" such as "Racist" and "Propaganda". Name calling is the first refuge of the ignorant.

Until people remove their head from the figurative sand and take an honest look at what's happening around us, the problem of illegal immigrants, and the problems it begats, will continue to grow.

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 03:16 PM
Thank you, Fantadrinker .

Those that either don't understand or refuse to understand try in a pathetic attempt to cover their ignorance by hurling "insults" such as "Racist". Name calling is the first refuge of the ignorant.

Until people remove their head from the figurative sand and take an honest look at what's happening around us, the problem of illegal immigrants, and the problems it begats, will continue to grow.

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 01:20 PM
But, Dragonessflowerforyou , that IS the fundamental difference here, and my point is very relative to the thread subject. Matter of fact, I'll say this once more:

People who enter this country LEGALLY respect our laws, traditions, and want to accept an American way of life, and are at least willing to learn our language. I welcome them with open arms, and I'll do everything in my power to help them.

People who enter this country ILLEGALLY for the most part, have no respect for our laws(check police reports),traditions, and have zero interest in accepting an American way of life, or learning even enough English for basic communication. For them, I will do everything in my power to send them right back where they came from.

Racist? Nope. Just an average citizen who has respect for the law, and the people who obey and uphold it. That's not being a racist. That, my friends, is being a law-abiding American CITIZEN.

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:36 AM
And one day you will(hopefully, but I kinda doubt it) the difference between doing something LEGALLY and doing something ILLEGALLY!

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:34 AM
Enya.

Hi Suzflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:33 AM
Mommyof1flowerforyou , WHAT are you doing here?

This isn't "The last one to post is the PRETTIEST!love "

THAT's where YOU should be--not here, with ugly folk like melaugh .

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:30 AM
Ratt

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:29 AM
Jennifer

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:29 AM
Mommyof1flowerforyou is a sweet person. Kind, and a very attractive woman.love

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:03 AM
I believe what I see with my 20/20 vision.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and someone tries to tell you it's a cat, don't believe them. You've got a ducklaugh .

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 10:53 AM
Thanks, nu2topcatdrinker , I guess I am wasting my time. It's sad that some are perfectly willing to turn a blind eye to what's going on under their very noses. Like I said, I see what's going on. For some of our posters here who just can't seem to control their temper, I work in the medical field. I know who's getting free healthcare. I know who's being billed for it. I know a lot of people aren't happy about their healthcare costs rising on a regular basis just to cover ILLEGALS who shouldn't even be here anyway. But, you're right, nu2topcat, I am wasting my time.

Remember the old saying:

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary.
For those who don't, no explanation will do.