Community > Posts By > knoxman

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:52 AM
9:56 AM Sunday 11/11/07

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:26 AM
BaseballFanatic:

I didn't know Carlito was leaving. I guee the way he's (ab)used is a telling sign. Is he homesick, or just sick of the way he's treated? Don't be suprised if a lot of other guys(Shelton Benjamin, Elija Burke, Charlie Hass)follow Carlito out the door. Did you know with the pay scale in WWE today, that unless you're a top level guy, you can actually make more money on the independant scene and autograph-signing appearances? I saw an interview with Raven, where he said with that, he's making more than TWICE as much as he was in WWE.

TheMobScene:

I finally saw what you were refenning to. Bonnie Hamner from USA Network wants Vince to bring back the people who were around during the "Attitude Era" of the late 90s. Well, a bunch of them are in TNA(Dudleys, New Age Outlaws, Christian, Angle, Rikishi,ect.), and others are either too injured(Big Show,Bret Hart), or have been ran off by the politics(Ken Shamrock, Rob Van Dam), or deceased(Owen Hart,Bryan Adams,Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, ect.).
Good luck on that idea.

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:10 AM
well, It's Sunday morning, another college football Saturday over with. Here are the latest additions to my list of bowl-eligible(7 wins) and bowl-eliminated(7 losses) teams:

Getting their 7th win and becoming bowl eligible:

CENTRAL FLORIDA
FLORIDA
KENTUCKY
NEW MEXICO
SOUTH FLORIDA
TENNESSEE
BRIGHAM YOUNG

Getting their 7th loss and eliminated from bowl consideration:

ARMY
KENT STATE
NEW MEXICO STATE
NORTH CAROLINA
STANFORD
TEMPLE
WASHINGTON
WESTERN MICHIGAN

As I said at the beginning, SIX wins actually make you bowl eligible. However, there's only so many spots, and some 6-6 teams inevitably don't make it. So that's why I use my 7 win formula. Of course, in some cases, 7-5 or even 8-4 teams(usually from small conferences)get left out in favor of 6-6 teams from larger conferences. Well, no one ever said life was fair. I'll be back later in the week(probably Tuesday) to look at this week's possible eligible and eliminated candidates.

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 06:16 PM
Marilyn Monroe

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 06:02 PM
Ryan O'Neal

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 06:01 PM
They're going to load up each team with players that used to play for colleges nearby, but aren't playing in the NFL. There's going to be a Knoxville team, and they'll mainly be using former UT, Carson-Newman, UT-Chattanooga, Maryville College and other area colleges. To play, you have to have no college eligibility remaining. I think it's got a shot, unless they try to make an enemy out of the NFL. We all know how successful the last group(XFL)who pissed off the NFL was.

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:42 PM
Come on Grannite, I never get to win ANYTHINGsad !

Hi Chelleflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:41 PM
No, I win.

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:41 PM
Debflowerforyou ,

Considering where I am and you are, I'd better have one heckuva long reach!laugh

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:39 PM
I'll just bet the contest is over NOW!laugh

<<<<<<<<<<<<<TOP THAT!laugh

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:36 PM
Are we gonna have to put bars up around your bed so you don't fall out, Debbieflowerforyou ?

Lord help us if you ever get bunk bedslaugh !

Sorry, my sense of humor is hit or miss. Mainly miss.

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:33 PM
OK, Snugglesflowerforyou , I warned you!laugh

Crappy turkey and sick Pumpkin Pie!laugh

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:31 PM
1973?

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:30 PM
Don't worry about me leaving, Debbieflowerforyou .

I like this site--and the people on it. Even the ones who are antagonistic.

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:27 PM
Dirk Benedict

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:27 PM
Changed again, eh, Snugglesflowerforyou .

Keep that one up, and I'm gonna put my pumpkin pic back up!laugh

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:19 PM
Mommy's flowerforyou Disqualified!

For being too cuteflowerforyou !love !

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:18 PM
Kermit the Froglaugh

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:18 PM
Cary Grant

no photo