Community > Posts By > knoxman

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 08:19 AM
Edited by knoxman on Fri 11/16/07 08:19 AM
I wish a woman would treat me like a king.

It does happen on both sides. I think it honestly has to do with the old saying, "opposites attract". Good people (men AND women) are attracted to people who treat them like crap.

Of course, here's something else to chew on. People think that a "good person" is really too good to be true. Good people, for some reason, seem to think that they don't "measure up" to another good person, so they lower their standards and date slime. Good people feel that either:

1. They "know what they're getting" with a bad person, and figure they can get used to it.
2.They figure they can change a bad person into good.
3.Good people have the mentality that, "The bad person cheated on every one of their past lovers, and treated their past lovers like dog crap, but they won't/can't do that to ME!"

That's one man's humble opinion.

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 08:10 AM

this mess dont work and i did a test i left a reply to fifty women and only four replied. then i talked to fifty women in real life and i got thirty numbers and im dating a couple of them so do the facts

================================================================

Player, please enlighten us:

If this site is as bad as you claim it to be:

1.Why are you still on here?

2.As often as you're on here, how do you find the time to date all those women?

3.No offense to you, sir, just an observation--When women see your screen name, the pic you put up, what you've written on your profile, and the posts you made, do you blame them for not responding? No self respecting woman wants to be treated as a possession or as a member of a "herd of cattle".

Just curious.

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 07:53 AM
Ahhhhhh, Boston College. FORMER #2 team, victim of two losses.

This has been, by far, my all-time College Football season EVER.

Nothing against BC, I just love to see anarchy in college football!

Maybe the National Championship Game will be Hawaii vs Kansas after all!

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 04:11 PM
Snugglesflowerforyou , I'm doing great. And yourself?

Remember the TV show, The Incredible Hulk?

Well, here's my next question, and I'll be back tomorrow to see or give the answer:

On the second-season two-part episode "Mystery Man", what major signifigant event happened that changed the major storyline for the rest of the series run?

Good luck to all. And I hope Carebear sees this onedrinker

GOODNIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 03:59 PM
Winnieflowerforyou , thanks for the nice words. I'll post on gameday, but a lot of times, I have my computer off during Cowboy games. But even an ole guy like me can change. I'm still bothered, tho, by the Cowboys-Packers game being on NFL Network.
I can't get thatgrumble .

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 03:44 PM
I know he worked in a funeral parlor. Don't know exactly what he did there tho.

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 03:41 PM
Good luck, Fantadrinker , I gave up long ago trying to convince the bleeding hearts on here about how illegal immigrants are destroying America. And you're right. Their side has yet to even attempt to produce proof of their rants. They're content to sling insults(and not even very original ones)till the cows come home. And these bleeding hearts find it easier to believe wildly unfounded "conspiracy theories" rather than BACKED-UP FACTS that you've provided. Sorta makes me wonder exactly how "law-abiding" some of these bleeding hearts really are, or what they themselves are trying to hide. Hmmm.....

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:05 AM
Belinda Carlile

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:04 AM
Edited by knoxman on Thu 11/15/07 09:05 AM
Bill Bixby

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:01 AM
The A-Team (four members--Hannibal, B.A., Face, Murdock)

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:00 AM
Four aces!

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:59 AM
Hey, where's the Dallas banner?

Man, this is a nice place. I was told that two beautiful womenflowerforyou ran this place--and they were RIGHT!

Hi Txsweetflowerforyou
Hi, Winnieflowerforyou

Great people, cold beer--do you all serve food here?

Thick-cut Prime Rib, cold beer, a football game, and, as I said earlier, two beautiful ownersflowerforyou .

I just never wanna leave!:heart:

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:45 AM
I only hear strange sounds from the apartment next to minelaugh

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:21 AM

Yea i sleep on the cement o yea. Thats right where the sears build is cause its the good thing to do. Since the holy gov orders me to pay 400 billion back to them i got to take a bath in buffalo bayou and speep in the street. Channel 11 sends monsters out to check on me. I never tell stories on here -- the truth is out there.

I never suspected Art Bell was a member of JSH. Always wondered what you looked likelaugh .

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:10 AM
True Jedi, I guess "one of the Godfather's ladies" is close enough. Her name was "Bobcat" on the indy scene, other than a one week(can you believe it lasted that long?)reign as Hardcore champ, she didn't last long in WWE. I think she lost it to either Patterson, Brisco, or Crash Holly.

Molly Holly(as Mighty Molly) won the title from Hurricane at Wrestlemania 18 in a backstage skit, and lost it to Christian a couple of skits later.

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:06 AM
TNA wrestlers sure do have some great finishers, Ken.

Two words: CANADIAN DESTROYER(Petey Williams)!!!!

Plus, there's:

CRADLE SHOCK--Chris Sabin
ANGEL'S WINGS--Christopher Daniels
MUSCLE BUSTER--Samoa Joe
STYLES CLASH--A.J. Styles.

Look at WWE. How many wrestlers use some sort of weak-looking slam as their finisher? Ah, well, I guess it (barely) beats out the mid 90s WWF where at least six guys used some form of powerbomb or chokeslam as a finisherlaugh .

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 01:43 PM
Sure, it was a cheesy show......just like Lost In Space.

But that's the fun of shows like that. They aren't meant to be taken as high drama. Just entertainment. And they entertained. Even today.

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:27 AM
I wanna **** Beth Phoenix and Mickie James.
================================================================

Good choices, but for some reason, I think Jillian Hallflowerforyou is the hottest Diva in the WWE.

I;ll just have to figure out some way to keep her from singinglaugh . Well, I can think of several waysdevil .

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 09:59 AM
noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 09:37 AM
Sorry, pal, but I'm not into rating guys.noway

But I will say, welcome to JSH. I think you'll fit in just right around here. Have fun:smile: !