Community > Posts By > knoxman

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 10:27 AM
Sorry, Sportsnutdrinker --good to see you again, by the way, but neither Chyna or Ivory held the Hardcore title.

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 10:24 AM
Dragonessflowerforyou ,

I appreciate the thoughtfulness of your posts, but you're missing one thing here. People here have NO problem with LEGAL immigrants. the problem is the ILLEGAL ones.

Yes, the illegals are buying things. But, they're also getting free healthcare. Where do you think that money's coming from? Their own pockets? Think again.

Most of the legals coming here to this country are adapting. Most are learning our language. It's the ones who comehere ILLEGALLY who refuse to learn English. Most of their money is NOT going into the US economy. They send the majority of it back to Mexico. And, yes, there's a LOT of farmland around where I live. I see illegals on a daily basis. Yes, it's a huge problem, because Immigration officials can't--or more likely won't--do anything about this growing problem. Still a minority? Maybe. But it might interest everyone to know that there are now more Mexicans in America than there are blacks. The Mexicans are the biggest minority in America today.

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 10:01 AM
Dragonessflowerforyou

I never said I was "angry about others coming to America for the American dream". I AM angry, however, about those who "sneak across the borders" and enter this country ILLEGALLY.
And honestly, no one should be angrier about that than people who are trying to come here LEGALLY.

I DO think that people who are trying to come here LEGALLY, and blending into society SHOULD learn English. Please tell me WHY we should have to learn their language? They came here, we did not go there. And if we DID go there, would they learn OUR language? I think we both know the answer to that one.

I said it before, I'll say it again. If you come here LEGALLY, I'm glad to have you. Otherwise, don't bother. But I don't think it's too much to ask, if the LEGALS love our country so much and want to be a part of it, that they learn(and speak)our language.

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 09:49 AM
Appearantly, Saddam admited to using WMDs to kill 180,000 Kurds. This war was avoidable, but Saddam's fear of Iran was greater than his fear of the US.

================================================================To use boxing terms, Saddam was looking for a left hook(Iran), but got nailed by a right cross(US).

As for the "body doubles", that reminded me of that movie, "The Boys from Brazil" about an attempt to clone Hitler.

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 08:28 AM
Every time a "date my co-worker" thread comes up, ole Knox gives the same advice each time. It's good advice, too, but since I seem to have to repeat it a lot, this time, I'm gonna do it a little differently:

I'm gonna SCREAM IT OUT!

NEVER,EVER, DIP YOUR PEN IN THE COMPANY INK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dating a co-worker is like a politician who thinks.

In both cases, nothing good ever comes out of it.laugh

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 08:21 AM
Tell me about it, Funlovingflowerforyou .

I live in a one-bedroom apartmemt by myself. Everything's going up except wages.

Good luck with your situation.

Right off the top for me it's:

RENT
ELECTRIC
CABLE/INTERNET SERVICE
CELL PHONE
CAR PAYMENT
CAR INSURANCE
CREDIT CARD BILL

That doesn't include food, clothing, gasoline(cars don't run on water), laundry. And those are just the basics.

Yes, I've thought about adding on a roommate. But the money I'd save pales in comparison to the total privacy I've got. I'll keep the privacy.

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 08:13 AM
I thought that it's gotten a lot brighter in here.

Must be all that Super Sunshine!

Welcome to JSH, Jaymieflowerforyou . Hope you have lots of fun and enjoy it here:smile: .

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 08:11 AM
They're trying that, kinda, with WWE 24/7. Of course, it's all WWE-owned footage, so take their "unbias" with a grain of salt.

Hey, no one's asked a question lately, so I will.

Does anyone remember the WWF(E) Hardcore title? You know, the one that was up for grabs 24/7, where you could win the title by pinning the champ anywhere, anytime, as long as a referee was present to make the three count.

Well, here's my question:

During the history of the Hardcore Title(1997-2001)TWO WOMEN held the title(not at the same time). Name them.

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 07:59 AM
I forget the movie this line came from, but I'll never forget the line:

"This is America. We speak American here."

Yes, meant to be a throwaway line in some movie that a lot more people besides me have long forgotten.

The line, however, was true then. It's true now.

Say what you will. English SHOULD be the official language of America. Not meaning to be a hard@$$ here, but in Mexico, they only have one official language, and it ain't English, folks.

It's simple, really:

If you want to come to America, you MUST do these two things--

1.Come here LEAGALLY!

2.Learn English. It IS our official language here, whether some gutless politicians think so or not.

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 01:28 PM
No Chelleflowerforyou .

You belong in the Last to Post is the Prettiest!

As the Winner!flowerforyou love :heart: smooched blushing :smile: :wink:

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 01:27 PM
Yes to Chelleflowerforyou love :heart: smooched blushing :smile: :wink:

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 01:26 PM
Nothing, now that she's back on JSH!

Missed you Sweetiepiesupremeflowerforyou !

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 01:24 PM
In an instant:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi Debflowerforyou love :heart: smooched blushing :smile: :wink:

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 01:21 PM
Date in a heartbeat,=.

Hi Lilflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 12:55 PM
False--don't like rice.

Has Christmas shopping done.

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 12:54 PM
Only one thing wrong with Deanaflowerforyou :

She lives TOO FAR AWAY FROM ME!sad sad sad sad sad sad

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 12:46 PM
Sinceremandrinker , one question:

WHY?????????

I've never talked to you. But I've seen you in the forums. A LOT! You're probably one of the funniest posters here. Zinged me a time or two, as I remember. I also remember laughing out loud each time, too.

Stick around, man. We need you. And your sense of humor.:smile:

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 11:17 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss,Lorneyflowerforyou

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Just remember, as long as he is in your :heart: , he will always be with you.:smile:

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 11:03 AM
WHO????????????

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 11:02 AM
Dallas really proved themselves yesterday by completing a season sweep of probably the 2nd best team in the NFC--sorry, Green Bay, you haven't really impressed me. The second half of the season looks to be easier than the first, with the toughest potential game left being a road game at Detroit.

14-2? VERY likely.

15-1? VERY possible.

Dallas vs Green Bay could be for home-field advantage in the playoffs. But it's doubtful the ole Farve magic will work in Texas Stadium.

Barring injury(and realistically every team can say that),it looks like, even at this juncture, Dallas is guaranteed the #1 seed in the NFC playoffs.

GO DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!