Community > Posts By > anoasis

anoasis's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:16 PM

d i n k for the cow.humans taste like chicken.:wink:

Hey I can get you into a vampire girls gone wild video if your are interested.
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Wasn't that a Tarentino movie? Vampire girls gone wild?

anoasis's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:14 PM
Nite cute. Sleep well... dream up an enlightening post for tomorrow and I will help you start your own church.

bigsmile

anoasis's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:03 PM

i like pudding.

me too!! got any??

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

wish i did..sad

AHHHHHHHH..... why'd you bring up pudding if you didn't HAVE ANY PUDDING!!! sad

Now I want pudding and I don't have any... before you told me about pudding I wasn't even thinking about pudding but now I know about pudding and apparently if I don't make some pudding I'll go to HELL...

Hmm... wait... is that right?

anoasis's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:49 PM

i like pudding.

me too!! got any??

anoasis's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:43 PM
I still don't understand why/how so many whole threads were deleted.

In the past the only way I knew that an entire thread could be deleted was at the request of the OP and since Di didn't request hers be deleted I am puzzled and disturbed as to what happened...

noway noway noway noway noway

If anyone can enlighten me that would be nice.

anoasis's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:40 PM

i used to breath (hard to during)or pace but finally had to get medicine.Never been to the hospital though my daughter has.

I used to have them sometimes but doing yoga regularly has taught me how to control my body better. I have heard and read that tai chi has a similar effect.

I hope you feel better. I hate feeling out of control.

flowerforyou

anoasis's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:29 PM
((((Redy)))) Happy studying. bigsmile

anoasis's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:19 PM

Hello fellow humans, hope everyone is having a good day. I am still preparing this house to move but I am on the end of it now so tomorrow I start moving my stuff out, yay. Then the carpet cleaning begins, not yay but it is the last step so that is the light at the end of the tunnel.

So good evening to everyoneflowerforyou

Hey Dragoness. Glad you are getting things done. I have a love-hate relationship with moving... I hate packing up and moving and cleaning but I love moving into the new clean place and getting rid of things I don't need anymore.

flowerforyou

anoasis's photo
Wed 05/28/08 04:02 PM
Edited by anoasis on Wed 05/28/08 04:05 PM

Hello all.

1...cutelildevilsmom...smooched from Alex.

2...If there's a trophy for Human of the Day she asks that I accept on her behalf.

Good thing no big speech involved.

Um... I didn't actually get any trophies (no darn trophie icon!!!)...

but she does get a bouquet of flowers:

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyouflowerforyou flowerforyou

Oh but you do have to make a speech on her behalf!!!

And I think every day is too much... but waiting a year would be too long to wait (not because bl8ant doesn't deserve it) so I think Alex can be human of the week. We can find another human on Monday.... and I think that the previous week's human should nominate the next weeks honoree.

So think about who should be next...

bigsmile Congratulations on your humanity Alex- but we knew it all along. bigsmile

anoasis's photo
Wed 05/28/08 03:55 PM

Just popping in to say to my fellow human beings. flowerforyou

Pretty pretty turtles Who!!!

happy

anoasis's photo
Wed 05/28/08 03:53 PM

I do believe that mosts people on these threads be it Christian, Atheist, Agnostic, Buddhist, Muslim, non-religious, Sesame Streetist, Grey's Anatomiest, etc, all really just want to love and be loved.

Not just the people here Amber, I think that's what all people everywhere want.... some just have no clue that's what they want or the first idea of how to go about getting love...

For anyone who's having that problem, here's a hint: try loving others, it's the only way to really be loved.

flowerforyou

anoasis's photo
Tue 05/27/08 07:55 PM
Nite kids.

Play nice please...

Peace and Joy. flowerforyou

anoasis's photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:49 PM

If you have a bone, then lets see it. I want proof.

laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

Be careful what you ask for.

Funches may rise for the occassion.

Then Jackie will be peeking in the thread. laugh

Who is Jackie?

(I only ask because one of my other inner personalities goes by that name but I usually know what she's been doing. )

bigsmile

JB

Jax. Cutelildevilsmom.

anoasis's photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:21 PM

He has no bone.
Poor funches.

JB

how rude

ummm... hopefully referring to "backbone" but still... being called spineless isn't the best...

anoasis's photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:29 PM

Yes. And the glamour has definately improved from the old News Reels in black and white. Coverage can instaneous. I am surprised they don't have a war channel.

And it's not just the galmorization of our soldiers, it is the demonization of the "enemy". I almost wept when I heard my friends 8 year old son "shooting" his brother and yelling "die iraqi die".

When I asked him about why he wanted to "kill them all" he told me that they were bad. I asked him if he didn't think that they had mommy's and daddy's who would miss them and maybe there was a way to talk about the problems without killing anyone?

He said that the iraqi mommy's and daddy's were all terrorists too and should all die.

This is what he learned from television and his friends.

:cry:

anoasis's photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:23 PM
Jeannie!! (trying not to spit strawberries and cream on her...)

Come in, come in, don't be shy...

just be yourself....

you know....

Human.

flowerforyou

anoasis's photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:20 PM
I never understood the *need* for Santa Claus. Why can't the presents just come from the parents? The whole "be good or you won't get any presents" would still work.

And I think Santa turned into kind of a bully at some point. The original were just nice but the later version was threatening- "he sees you when your sleeping" (pervert!) "he knows when you're awake, he know if you've been good or bad" etc. and then threats.

I was taught to be good for the sake of bringing joy and order into the universe. Why does there have to be an omniscient boogie man?

noway

anoasis's photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:02 PM
Of course!! I have Cherries, blueberries and peaches...

Help yourself.

happy

anoasis's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:58 PM
Mmmm.... smells good. I like the spicy italian sausages though...

with peppers and onions.

bigsmile

(ok showing my teeth is apparently as close to eating as I can get....)

anoasis's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:56 PM
And Mirror, and Dragoness.....

Hello. flowerforyou

The lilacs smell wonderful. Thank you Redy.

I think Alex (Bl8tant) should be the human of the day.

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Coffee might keep me up too late at this point also so I will just have some strawberries and whip cream...

(and again I bemoan the lack of eating emoticons....)

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25