Community > Posts By > anoasis

anoasis's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:15 PM

drinker drinker coffeedrinker drinker

Would you care for cream or sugar or just black? I have plenty of cuban coffee as well....

drinker

anoasis's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:13 PM
Edited by anoasis on Sun 05/25/08 08:18 PM
The button was stuck so this ended up double posting!!!

But now that we can edit I just changed it....

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming....

anoasis's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:13 PM

Re Memorial Day

Hope everyone is having a nice long weekend.

Sadly we have more and more to memorialize each and every day. So I would just remind everyone (including myself) to continue praying or sending good thoughts etc.- whatever you feel is right- to not only the men and women in harms way in Iraq but everywhere.

And to their families as well....

Peace and joy to all.
flowerforyou

Thanks anoasis! flowerforyou Prayers for all military members past and present this Memorial Day.flowerforyou

Yes it is seemingly all we can do. I will go to a remembrance tomorrow- I have been to several vigils but there is a nice one on the beach with all the names of the soldiers from the current war...

anoasis's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:11 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Peace would be nice. I always wonder why so many religions advocate love and yet ultimately engage in or precipitate war...

noway noway noway

anoasis's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:08 PM
Re Memorial Day

Hope everyone is having a nice long weekend.

Sadly we have more and more to memorialize each and every day. So I would just remind everyone (including myself) to continue praying or sending good thoughts etc.- whatever you feel is right- to not only the men and women in harms way in Iraq but everywhere.

And to their families as well....

Peace and joy to all.
flowerforyou

anoasis's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:07 PM
I realize I'm still being exclusionary but that was the best I could come up with....

It's been pretty much raining all weekend so we went to the movies tonight.

anoasis's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:37 PM

Strength and hope.

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

anoasis's photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:01 PM

ok I will just have to add my 2cents.....

If reincarnation was correct.....then I would have to reincarnate from something higher then what I was previously......so now I am to believe that I just keep coming back until the lessons I need are learned.....But since I come back with no memory of my past experiences then it is just a vicious circle of never learning anything......now that folks makes no sense at all......And just say for argument sake I was an eagle......and then a horse.....well they would have completely different lessons to learn so again........bleeeeepppppppppppp no sense to this game called reincarnation....

Ah but that is how I feel when told that I will go to "hell" because I don't believe in something unbelievable... that makes no sense at all.

I am a "good" person by my own judgement in that I try to never harm another. Yet I have been told that a rapist or murderer, child molester, etc. can decide to be "saved" and wham! they will go to "heaven" and I will go to hell?!?! HUH?!?!

Unbelievable.

Peace.

anoasis's photo
Tue 05/20/08 06:34 PM

smokin We better be praying to "GOD" that the Draco do not decide to invade Earth and make us all lizard chowsmokin

to be lizard chow or not to be... is that the question? laugh laugh laugh

whether tis nobler in the minds of man to be eaten by a giant lizard or hit by a bus...

either way we're going somewhere else.

anoasis's photo
Tue 05/20/08 05:50 PM
Umm.... we now return to our regularly scheduled program....

which was... hmmm.... the Catholic church's acceptance of the possibility of forms of life existing elsewhere in the universe. I totally agree with the vatican on this issue (and few others).

bigsmile

anoasis's photo
Tue 05/20/08 05:46 PM

I like your thinking anoasis. In a society where "what's in it for me" seems to be what drives people, you are willing to commit to someone and accept their differences, the good times, and the bad. Congratulations on finding the other half of your heart. flowerforyou It is my prayer that each new day brings a smile to your faces in remembering the love you shared the day before. flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou
Steve

Thank you! That is what I pray for as well... and that the love we have continues to grow with time. To feel that you can face lifes challenges on your own is great, to have a partner to help you and share things with is infinitely better imho.

I hope everyone can be as happy as we are. bigsmile

flowerforyou

anoasis's photo
Tue 05/20/08 05:40 PM

Congratulations!!!!!

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Thanks Creative. flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

anoasis's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:26 PM

When you walk across the field with your mind pure and holy,
then from all the stones, and all growing things and all the animals,
the sparks of their soul come out and cling to you,
and then they are purified and become a holy fire in you.

beautiful. flowerforyou I love that feeling...

"For those at one with the Oneness, everything is good."

anoasis's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:12 PM

From what I understand, there will be no tears in heaven. I believe it will be a joyful, peaceful place.

wouldn't the lack of contrast get boring after a while?

ohwell

anoasis's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:30 PM

A father wanted to read a magazine but was being bothered by his
little girl, Shelby. She wanted to know what the United States looked
like.

Finally, he tore a sheet out of his new magazine on which was
printed the map of the country.

Tearing it into small pieces, he gave it to Shelby and said, 'Go
into the other room and see if you can put this together. This will show
you our whole country today.'ohwell

After a few minutes, Shelby return to her Dad and handed him the
map, correctly fitted and taped together. The father was surprised
and asked how she had finished so quickly. bigsmile
'Oh,' she said, 'on the other side of the paper is a picture of Jesus. When I got all of Jesus back where He belonged, then our country just came together.':wink: :wink:

This one is worth forwarding. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....AMEN!!!!!
God Bless :smile:

You must be confused. The United States of America is a Democracy, not a Theocracy.

And trying to force Jesus into all of this country is what has divided it, it has not unified it one teeny tiny bit....

anoasis's photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:07 PM

The Will of the Force will guide me.

The Jedi Creed
I am a Jedi, an instrument of peace.
Where there is hatred I shall bring love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.
I am a Jedi.

MirrorMirror.....I am your father

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Can I be leah? huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeeease?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

anoasis ...you are a rebel spy

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH. No one's supposed to know that.

I'm incognito. glasses see?

remember you told everyone after they placed the bore worms on you ...

Gosh darn it... stupid bore worms make me talk every time!!

grumble

well i got a

oh never mind cant say that to you

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm shocked!!!!

I think.....

But how can I be sure....

Hmmm. Some things are better left a mystery....

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

anoasis's photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:05 PM

i think so too...i have some weird marks on my back,maybe it has something to do with my past life?

or maybe the aliens.... you know .... *did* things to you?!?!

JK.

I think we get new bodies every time that aren't necessarily at all like our old ones so not sure why you would have marks on this lifes body from a previous incarnation but what do I know....

flowerforyou

anoasis's photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:01 PM

I just hope we can date there...God knows I'm not getting it done down here. :tongue:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Good luck!

anoasis's photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:00 PM

Heaven will be a functional family. Everyone will be happy to see one another. All grudges will be forgotten. It will be a drama free family reunion that lasts all eternity. Will there be food? I hope so. Will there be music? I believe so. Will there be books? Why not? I believe that every good natural talent will find an outlet in heaven.

I think this is the nicest post I have ever seen from you spider. I would like to go there... but I definitely need books!

flowerforyou

anoasis's photo
Mon 05/19/08 02:56 PM

I think we are light beings, spirits having a human experience and we incarnate not just once, but many times into the third density worlds.

I think the earth and this galaxy is a game of life and death which is exciting and adventurous for beings who know no death and have existed for what seems like eternity.

With reincarnation, there is no escape for your crimes. bigsmile

Me too.

Although I can't be sure, cuz I can't remember who, where or what I was before....

flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25