Community > Posts By > Peccy

Peccy's photo
Tue 10/09/12 02:12 PM
Got a feeling he will be "real" popular!

Peccy's photo
Mon 10/08/12 06:52 PM

People who have never actually shot a pistol think it's easy to just do it, point and shoot. Movies make it look easy.

I dont know how 'campus' police work. I also have not shot a gun. But I can use common sense. To believe that the only option one has is to shoot, because they cant aim, doesnt hold water with me. IF I can point my finger in the direction I Want the bullet to go, I may not hit a bullseye, but Im gonna hit in THAT DIRECTION. THe issue however is not about people who havent shot guns, its about TRAINED AUTHORITY.

I HAVE been to a police training session and SEEN the training they receive on shooting a gun. THey get a split second to decide who and where to shoot. THat is their job,, unlike a novice without a gun. IT is a shame that anyone would be in such a position and not have the proper training to make such decisions in threatening situations,, which if we are to be honest, is what they are being Hired and PAID to do.

few criminals are gonna give you a chance to AIM if aiming is something that trips you up perhaps policing isnt the line of work for ya,,,

thats all im saying
LOL............I just read this, you have never shot a gun, yet you're advising me on how you would do it simply because you have seen the training? Next you'll tell me that since you have seen someone break down an M50, you can do it too. Get real.

Peccy's photo
Mon 10/08/12 02:42 PM
You my dear could take the act of eating cereal and turn it into a 16 course meal! LOL!

Peccy's photo
Mon 10/08/12 02:08 PM
Well things remained simple I suppose as to make it brief. It's a simple concept really. One side believes things should be taken away from the haves and given to the have-nots in order to make things more equal. The other side believes you should work for what you get.

It's a simple concept really. You're trying to make it more complex than it actually is by reading too much into it.

Peccy's photo
Mon 10/08/12 11:05 AM
Edited by Peccy on Mon 10/08/12 11:06 AM
Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day.

Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, “If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?” She replied… “I’d give food and houses to all the homeless people.”

Her parents beamed with pride!

“Wow…what a worthy goal!” I said. “But you don’t have to wait until you’re President to do that!” I told her.

“What do you mean?” she replied.

So I told her, “You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I’ll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out and give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house.”

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, “Why doesn’t the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?”

I said, “Welcome to the Republican Party.” Her parents aren’t speaking to me anymore.

(Not mine, ripped from another page)

Peccy's photo
Mon 10/08/12 09:33 AM
People who have never actually shot a pistol think it's easy to just do it, point and shoot. Movies make it look easy.

Peccy's photo
Fri 10/05/12 01:23 PM

well, he wont be trying to save an auto industry, and keep a depression from occurring, and losing hundreds of thousands of jobs per month, or find osama bin laden, or weaken al queda,,,,

so Id say, his mess is considerably less,,,

another reason its important for him to win actually

because when the long term affects of the first term start kicking in, Id hate for some other knucklehead to sit there and take the credit for turning it around,,,
Don't kid yourself Ms H. long term effects like the prediction that stimulus would ensure that unemployment won’t exceed 8% - or saying he would put all legislation on the Internet for five days before it comes to a vote? Those are just two of many. I don't endorse the GOP or the Dems, but it's hard to sit back as you bend over backwards twice trying to defend this man.

I dont quite follow

how does failing to televise legislation ( a decision that doesnt belong exclusively to the executive office) or not keeping unemployment under 8%( does that mean EVER, from 2009 to eternity with no exceptions?)

have to do with whether there will be other long term BENEFITS That will occur because of other difficult decisions that were made,,,
What difficult decisions? I was pointing out that both statements were lies, and don't turn the question around so it looks as though I'm the crazy one. He said those things not me.

Peccy's photo
Fri 10/05/12 12:51 PM

well, he wont be trying to save an auto industry, and keep a depression from occurring, and losing hundreds of thousands of jobs per month, or find osama bin laden, or weaken al queda,,,,

so Id say, his mess is considerably less,,,

another reason its important for him to win actually

because when the long term affects of the first term start kicking in, Id hate for some other knucklehead to sit there and take the credit for turning it around,,,
Don't kid yourself Ms H. long term effects like the prediction that stimulus would ensure that unemployment won’t exceed 8% - or saying he would put all legislation on the Internet for five days before it comes to a vote? Those are just two of many. I don't endorse the GOP or the Dems, but it's hard to sit back as you bend over backwards twice trying to defend this man.

Peccy's photo
Fri 10/05/12 09:24 AM
If you were to take his brains and shove them up a gnat's a$$, it would be like putting a BB in a boxcar.

Peccy's photo
Wed 09/05/12 11:10 AM
Edited by Peccy on Wed 09/05/12 11:13 AM
Nice way to dance around it, " Total jobs created in the United States from February 2010 is 4 million — and it is actually still negative if you start counting from the beginning of Obama’s presidency."

"Finally, the U.S. population keeps growing, meaning the economy has to keep creating more than 100,000 jobs each month just to keep pace. By that measure, Obama is in a hole no matter when you start counting."

Spin that. Oh and if something is not the truth, it's not a lie? What buzzword is there for it this week? I was brought up on the principle that if you don't tell the truth, then you're lying.

Peccy's photo
Wed 09/05/12 07:40 AM
“Four years ago, America stood on the brink of a depression. Despite incredible odds and united Republican opposition, our president took action. And now we’ve seen 4.5 million new jobs.”

— San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, in the keynote address

Castro takes a debatable talking point from the Obama campaign — that 4.5 million private sector jobs have been created since February 2010 (a year after the president’s stimulus bill was passed into law) — and makes it ridiculous.

First, this statistic only includes private sector jobs, which means the decline in government jobs is simply excluded. Total jobs created in the United States from February 2010 is 4 million — and it is actually still negative if you start counting from the beginning of Obama’s presidency.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, job creation in Obama’s entire presidency is either minus 300,000 or plus 160,000, depending on whether you date his presidency from January or February. (NOTE: This is an corrected figure from an early-morning post.)

Second, February 2010 is a cherry-picked month that puts Obama’s job creation record in the best possible light. The end of the recession, June 2009, would be a more logical date from which to start counting jobs created; that would reduce the total to 3.4 million (for private sector jobs) or 2.7 million (for all jobs).

Finally, the U.S. population keeps growing, meaning the economy has to keep creating more than 100,000 jobs each month just to keep pace. By that measure, Obama is in a hole no matter when you start counting.

*Just a snippet of the whole text.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/fact-checking-the-opening-night-of-the-democratic-convention/2012/09/05/ec50ad84-f73d-11e1-8b93-c4f4ab1c8d13_blog.html?wpisrc=nl_politics

Peccy's photo
Thu 08/30/12 04:29 PM

Hmmmmmmmmm, I was waiting for the big shock the Paultards said was gonna happen at the convention with their skewed delegate math to a surprise win they were saying would happen with Paul.

Just shows how insane they have been.

Hey if you're okay with the RNC having to outright cheat to win, then that just shows everyone the type of person you are. And what's that say about Romney anyhow? I imagine you don't care, as long as you're on the winning side.

No wonder you proclaim a "winning record" when picking the president. You lost Cain and Newt, now you act like you have sided with Mitt the whole time. It's easy to pick a winner when people cheat for him and you already know the answer.

Peccy's photo
Thu 08/23/12 02:35 PM

I gotta' go with;
The selection and election process is a joke.

We are never offered candidates that will represent the American citizen.

We are forced to choose am evil. Greater or lesser, they owe those special interests who paid to get them MSM coverage and their trips to campaign.

Purely soaps and they are both laughing, believing we believe any of their lies and are unwilling to do anything about it.

Well said!!!! Our whole system is a joke!!!

Peccy's photo
Wed 08/15/12 11:05 AM
lol!

Peccy's photo
Sun 08/12/12 01:55 PM
That's why I run a small business that's web based and not brick and mortar. Low overhead.

Peccy's photo
Sat 08/11/12 08:44 AM
Edited by Peccy on Sat 08/11/12 08:46 AM
NORFOLK — Mitt Romney has selected Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin as his running mate in the presidential race and will make the long-awaited announcement here Saturday morning.

Romney’s campaign told supporters at about 7 a.m. via an iPhone app that the seven-term congressman would be the Republican vice presidential nominee.

ADDNOTE: I am not a Robme advocate, this just came over the wire

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hoping-to-hit-reset-romney-starts-bus-tour/2012/08/10/beb79fce-e318-11e1-98e7-89d659f9c106_story.html?wpisrc=al_comboNP

Peccy's photo
Mon 07/30/12 09:24 AM
It's far from over........no matter what mass media says! This might get ugly!

Peccy's photo
Fri 07/27/12 01:28 PM
? what stuff are you talking about?

Peccy's photo
Fri 07/20/12 05:29 PM
Edited by Peccy on Fri 07/20/12 05:32 PM
Until the bi-partisan name calling and finger pointing stop, we will never get anywhere. Best, I thought you were above this type of 5th grade blame game.

There are bad dems and repubs. I don't think one is any better than the other. Democrats want to hug trees and republicans want to blow stuff up. I think that somewhere in the middle is about right.

Peccy's photo
Fri 07/20/12 05:23 PM
Stabbing himself? Pills.......gunshot......hanging....all are easier! Hell, anything is easier!