Community > Posts By > Peccy

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/22/12 08:10 AM
Edited by Peccy on Tue 05/22/12 08:10 AM
double post

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/22/12 08:10 AM
Like we didn't see this coming! Looks like a certain poster in here probably better get used to the taste of crow.

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/22/12 07:53 AM

He teacher brought up the subject of Romney bullying someone. When the student also brought up the fact that Obama said he was somewhat of a bully the teacher then threatened the student he could be arrested for speaking ill of the president? Where does she get her information from? And when is it ok to lie to students?
It's ok for the teacher to speak ill of Romney? The whole thing is rediculous and I hope the teacher loses her job.

actually, certain things said about a president can get you arrested,, so the information was not exactly false, although possibly misleading
Stop sugar coating everything. It wasn't POSSIBLY misleading... it WAS MISLEADING!!!!

Peccy's photo
Mon 05/21/12 06:39 PM
Um yeah I always forget my birthday when, ummmmm, yes when I went to ... awww heck how does a person forget that? And like SS said....you NEVER forget a woman's birthday especially

Peccy's photo
Mon 05/21/12 01:23 PM

Help me out here people! I'm tired of the race baiting, race card , you hate me so I hate you BS we are supposed to adhere to as political correctness and class warfare..... SPEAK UP!

SHARPTON IS A PROFITEERING FRAUD!
I agree, I already spoke my peace on the subject, but I'll back you up on the Sharpton being a joke and ALWAYS pulling the race card. In fact that's all he ever plays!

not really

when he says republicans wage war on blacks,, thats a race card

when he says we need justice for an unarmed kid whose killer was so quickly excused,,,its not a race card just because the kidd happens to be black,,,its the TRUTH

when he speaks up in support of Obama supporting same sex marriage, that has nothing to do with race

when he speaks up about equal voting rights, that isnt exclusive to race either,,,,

LOL......do we listen to the same speeches? What lengths will you BS to in order to try to convince people he's not racist?

And that is your view on the Martin case, not everyone's. I think that you are so mad about this case, that you would back anyone who says they support the "kid".

Peccy's photo
Mon 05/21/12 12:33 PM

Help me out here people! I'm tired of the race baiting, race card , you hate me so I hate you BS we are supposed to adhere to as political correctness and class warfare..... SPEAK UP!

SHARPTON IS A PROFITEERING FRAUD!
I agree, I already spoke my peace on the subject, but I'll back you up on the Sharpton being a joke and ALWAYS pulling the race card. In fact that's all he ever plays!

Peccy's photo
Mon 05/21/12 10:09 AM
Edited by Peccy on Mon 05/21/12 10:10 AM

Al Sharpton feeds off the misery of others while pulling the race card to incite hatred. Don't let this bottom feeder fool you, he doesn't really want equality, then he'd be out of a job.

and doctors would be out of a job without sick people, do you feel their motives are all selfish too?

civil rights activists have noble motives in most cases, and most would be thrilled if there was equality,,,,
Doctors and civil rights activist is a weak comparison at best. Doctors don't wait for a certain sickness to happen and then pounce upon it because it's a money making opportunity. And also, being sick is universal, it effects everyone. Unless it's a black and white racial thing, Sherpton doesn't touch it. Show me one instance where he has. As far as I'm concerned, he is just as bigoted as those he complains about.

the point was the assumption that someone isnt nobel in pursuing the end of something because it would 'put them out of a job' is false logic

many people attack issues and concerns that they genuinely want to eradicate or lessen, even though it would keep them from having THAT particular job anymore

Sharpton has many things he can and most likely does do that earn an income, IM sure the end of racism is about as likely as the end of illness though

and as long as thats true, Im glad doctors spend most of their career
'pouncing' upon a fairly constant condition that needs to be addressed

so do activists like al sharpton, although many may not believe that racism and bigotry are also universal and affect all of us,,,
Re-read my quote. I said doctors don't pounce like Al Sharpton. And I never said a word about noble. Was his little "Treyvon" speech noble? It did nothing to bring people together, only to call for blood in my opinion.

You totally side-stepped my request to be shown some proof of what you say and injected it with topics laden with personal opinion. Reply if you like...I'm done.

Peccy's photo
Sun 05/20/12 10:25 PM
The cell phone is great.......FOR TALKING............not this texting bs. If you wanna talk......call me! And there is an app for everything! Heaven forbid you get off your a** and do it yourself............lol I'll use my dumb phone thank you.

Peccy's photo
Sun 05/20/12 03:30 PM

It takes two to make a rug-rat.

And, I would wager, he didn't have to pry open those legs.smokin

but HE is the one who doesnt SUPPORT what came from those legs

I would wager, the one who opened them does,,,,
Not that I am defending this careless baby machine, but it is also the woman's responsibility to decide how she wants to handle things. From what parts I read, he does support. He just has so many that support is spread very thin. In knowing this, why would a woman even begin to have any kind of sexual relationship with this man?

Peccy's photo
Sun 05/20/12 01:28 PM

Al Sharpton feeds off the misery of others while pulling the race card to incite hatred. Don't let this bottom feeder fool you, he doesn't really want equality, then he'd be out of a job.

and doctors would be out of a job without sick people, do you feel their motives are all selfish too?

civil rights activists have noble motives in most cases, and most would be thrilled if there was equality,,,,
Doctors and civil rights activist is a weak comparison at best. Doctors don't wait for a certain sickness to happen and then pounce upon it because it's a money making opportunity. And also, being sick is universal, it effects everyone. Unless it's a black and white racial thing, Sherpton doesn't touch it. Show me one instance where he has. As far as I'm concerned, he is just as bigoted as those he complains about.

Peccy's photo
Sun 05/20/12 08:32 AM

Peccy's photo
Sun 05/20/12 07:48 AM
Edited by Peccy on Sun 05/20/12 07:49 AM

It takes two to make a rug-rat.

And, I would wager, he didn't have to pry open those legs.smokin
And I'm sure you would win that wager!drinker

Peccy's photo
Sat 05/19/12 07:14 PM
Could you really be a good Dad to lets say 7 kids with 4 or 5 different mothers all over the county? Plus remember that guy is only making minimum wage, would it be fair to take time off to do something with one child while neglecting the others. Usually you don't get paid for time off when you are making minimum wage.

Peccy's photo
Sat 05/19/12 07:02 PM

okay, you have your view I have my own. Just curious, how do we encourage them? I mean it's one thing if you can afford to pay for your children, another thing entirely if you can't. I suppose this is one of those times having liberal view about things is an advantage, as you can flip-flop. It looks as though you were against it at the start of the thread.

IM against personal irresponsibility such as this. Thirty children dont just HAPPEN....sometime in the first four or five other options should seem reasonable to a mature responsible man....

I dont know what the moms do, but Im not going to assume they didnt just step up to handle what he isnt,, women do it everyday

Im not sure of the answer, outlawing sex wont happen and neither will mandating abortions

so all I know of thats left is to ENCOURAGE responsbility in adults when it comes to their bodies and the (potential) living consequences of sex, at least heterosexual sex, (children)
I'm for neither, outlawing sex....lol, or abortion. But a case like this is WAY past encouraging responsibility. I say a sterilization needs to be thought of when they are flipping burgers at 45 with only 8-9 kids to support. Condoms are given away free! Wrapping it up is A LOT cheaper than paying up for 18 years.

Peccy's photo
Sat 05/19/12 06:12 PM
okay, you have your view I have my own. Just curious, how do we encourage them? I mean it's one thing if you can afford to pay for your children, another thing entirely if you can't. I suppose this is one of those times having liberal view about things is an advantage, as you can flip-flop. It looks as though you were against it at the start of the thread.

Peccy's photo
Sat 05/19/12 05:14 PM

the courts will never touch 'reproductive rights'

much too big of a pandoras box,,,,,

they could do more to hold parents RESPONSIBLE for providing for their kids in some way though

either through their physical efforts or their financial ones...

the little assistance I got from the state I had to 'work' to receive, just like people who earn paychecks

children should not suffer, but their parents should be in some way productive in their effort to see they have what they need,,,
So in the meantime we support these "baby machines" . . . another flaw in the courts. When does a "right" become a "wrong?" Seems to me, reproductive rights are being abused here.

Peccy's photo
Sat 05/19/12 09:57 AM
Neuter him...........lol........seriously has he never heard of this thing they have called birth control? Or does he leave that up to the woman?

Peccy's photo
Fri 05/18/12 09:02 PM

What I am talking about is physical death.

If you knew a way to live for say 500 - 1000 years and be healthy by doing certain things that might take some mental and spiritual or physical discipline, would you want to know how and would you be able to commit to doing it?

I would have to have "good reason" to

You would have to have a good reason to live longer?

By longer i assume you're meaning immortality, and yes i would need good reason to be immortal other than a selfish desire to do so, or just because i can. If immortality is offered to you just for the sake of having it...would you? :smile:

I don't expect it would be offered to me "just for the sake of it."
But I do wonder why you would think that wanting immortality or wanting to live longer, (like 500 - 1000 years) is a "selfish desire."

And if it is a selfish desire, what is wrong with being selfish enough to want to live as healthy and as long as possible?

Yes I would take it. If there was a certain food or water or exercise I could do in order not to grow old and die I would certainly take it.

But why? If for no other reason than to say that you can? Why should we be immortal when every other living thing else around us has served its purpose and expires?

Someone has to start living. If you love life, and you can live as long as you want, why would you choose death?

The body wears out; therefore, we do not choose death, it simply happens and our spirit transcends to another life, that's what I think.

Peccy's photo
Fri 05/18/12 08:40 PM
Edited by Peccy on Fri 05/18/12 09:09 PM

Documented cases? What documented cases?
Dude.......I have a buzz going on right now....lol .......so I am in no mood to go foraging the net for url's. Besides documented does not mean verified!.......lol

Peccy's photo
Fri 05/18/12 08:31 PM
After being on here this long, people should know by now. I don't pull punches or identities. If someone has a problem, well, sucks to be them.