Community > Posts By > Peccy

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/25/17 08:24 PM
The online chats and the meetings in a chat room at first . . . aren't real. But after you've vested after three or four months into an online romance, they begin to turn real.

Then when you finally meet, emotions explode! Mine did over 10 years ago when I met Angel, and they continue to daily! Actually, we met here as well when it was called "Just Say Hi".

So yes, there is hope for any budding online romance, honesty is the key!

Peccy's photo
Fri 09/08/17 07:18 PM
The Internet breeds the strangest reactions.

Peccy's photo
Fri 09/08/17 05:59 PM
That may seem like a lot of cops for one shoplifter but as cat said, police need to look out for themselves in the wacky environment of today. I personally wouldn't go one-on-one with a scrub stealing from anywhere. Especially some of the people you see in wal mart. A box of Twinkies is not worth a gunfight.

Peccy's photo
Wed 11/09/16 04:31 PM
He is also my ex-governor as I lived in NM from 1998-2008, but I voted for Trump. Better to have a person say bad things (Trump), than actually do bad things (Clinton) I've always heard.

Peccy's photo
Fri 10/28/16 07:04 PM
Just saw on the news Clinton DEMANDS to know what is in those e-mail messages for the American people. Funny she wasn't too concerned about the American people knowing what was in the 33,000 e-mail's she deleted. I think this is a bluff on her part. Trump is gonna have a field day with this.

And for those that don't think it's serious, how serious do you think something has to be for the FBI to re-open a case 11 days before the election? But in THIS election, I think ANYTHING is possible

Peccy's photo
Fri 10/28/16 05:26 PM
I'll reserve comments until there is a little more info. Although both Republicans and Democrats are chomping at the bit to know why. My guess is that Republicans know why, why else would they be so vehement about wanting it announced before the election? Or it could be the Democrats know already. and they don't think it will be a game changer. Guess we'll see.

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/20/16 07:04 PM

Anyone else noticed that they are making a HUGE deal over that? You have to wonder why... if the dems don't plan on stealing it, then what's the big deal? Also they didn't ask Hillary that same question? Kinda makes you wonder

actually, they asked her in a previous debate, and she said of course

people may be making a 'big deal' because of the pattern of him whining and blaming everyone else when things don't go right for him,,,

Yeah, and everything she has done doesn't matter, God you Hillary fans. Actually it was smart for Trump to answer how he did, "I will tell you at the time," Because no dead person has ever voted Democrat right? And where was all of this outrage by Democrats and the MSM when Gore did it? Double standard much?

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/20/16 01:21 PM

Did you notice that more REPUBLICANS are complaining about it than Democrats?

It's because so many of them support the Constitution, and the basic principles of democracy, unlike Trump. He only seems to support paranoia, conspiracy theories, and petulance.

I've seen the stories on both left and right wing websites.

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/20/16 12:26 PM
Anyone else noticed that they are making a HUGE deal over that? You have to wonder why... if the dems don't plan on stealing it, then what's the big deal? Also they didn't ask Hillary that same question? Kinda makes you wonder

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/12/16 03:21 PM
True . . . and Liberals don't ask for a url . . . if you want to think everything's peachy with her track record, so be it.

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/12/16 02:36 PM
lol sad

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/12/16 01:38 PM
Interesting....

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/12/16 01:32 PM
Russia orders all officials to fly home any relatives living abroad, as tensions mount over the prospect of a global war

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3833941/Russia-orders-officials-fly-home-relatives-living-abroad-tensions-mount-prospect-global-war.html#ixzz4MuAmFRSL

Peccy's photo
Thu 09/15/16 05:07 PM
So much of Clinton is BS (you mean wipe the server with a cloth) and yet people still endorse her. Admittedly, Trump spews some BS too. Simply because she's a Democrat and a woman, people would fall on the sword for her. It boggles the mind.

Peccy's photo
Mon 09/12/16 11:10 AM
laugh rofl laugh

Peccy's photo
Mon 09/12/16 10:27 AM
I guess some people need another fact check. What I'm about to tell you are only the facts - historical facts, not rumors, not hearsay just plain undeniable facts.

(This is only a small percentage of a much longer list)

Of the two candidates running for president:

Only Hillary Clinton was caught lying to congress.

Only Hillary Clinton was fired from a job for being unethical.

Only Hillary Clinton ordered the deletion of over 30 thousand emails after she was ordered to hand the server containing them over to the Feds.

Only Hillary Clinton got the rapist of a teenage girl off on rape charges and then laughed about it during an interview.

Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi.

Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about her emails.

Only Hillary Clinton lied about being under sniper fire after landing in
Bosnia.

Only Hillary Clinton lied about actually lying to the American people.

Only Hillary Clinton was involved in “Cash Cow “

Only Hillary Clinton nationally belittled her husband's sexual harassment
(and rape) accusers.

Only Hillary Clinton is a career politician.

Only Hillary Clinton will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and
other banks.

Only Hillary Clinton is tied to Monsanto.

Only Hillary Clinton was labeled “Extremely careless “about national
security by the FBI.

Only Hillary Clinton said she will raise taxes on the middle class.
Surprising right? Watch the speech.

Only Hillary Clinton benefited from the DNC rigging an election. Bernie never had a chance.

Only Hillary Clinton had to return stolen items from the White House.

Only Hillary Clinton said the Benghazi victim's parents were lying.

Only Hillary Clinton wants you to vote for her based on her gender.

Only Hillary Clinton has been investigated by the FBI and found to have put
national security at risk.

Only Hillary Clinton made congress and others spend millions and millions
of tax dollars having hearings and investigating her to find that she lied, that would not have been spent if she would have simply told the truth in the first place! Fact - all facts!

Only Hillary Clinton regularly cussed out and belittled her Secret Service detail.

But you are going to vote for her because.... you don't like Donald Trump? That is insane!

I will never understand how any moral person in good conscience could vote for this woman.

Peccy's photo
Sun 07/31/16 06:22 AM
bout 200 miles away from me

Peccy's photo
Sat 07/30/16 07:53 PM

f
So are you hinting at a Johnson vote Sea?

Well shitfire.... how in hades are ya man? Mingle2 just broke back in. Can I get a yee haw? LMAO

You know me one to stir a thought process that people will just fall into the same patterns to repeat the past. The only way to affect change is through chaos. How can they completely disagree with logical committee leadership. Reorganization. You can not affect change. I predict Trump does in fact win. Just wondering if there may be some JFK crap going on. So far what I see that recommends Trump not a career politician, is a bullshitter egotistical egomaniac that happens to be patriotic, a financial wizard that pulled his company from bankruptcy and expanded his empire, the dude is still a loose cannon but brilliant business strategist. I think Hillary is done.

The chances of bankruptcy increase exponentially when you own the amount of real estate he does. Dems know this, yet they harp on it to deflect attention to their not-so-great candidate. Hey I may not agree with Trump on everything, but the alternative is 10 times worse.

Oh, by the way Sea, I am great! You back in DE or just down the street in Fla?

Peccy's photo
Sat 07/30/16 07:24 PM
So are you hinting at a Johnson vote Sea?

Peccy's photo
Wed 12/09/15 05:15 PM
drinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25