Community > Posts By > Peccy

Peccy's photo
Wed 09/24/14 06:59 PM
Edited by Peccy on Wed 09/24/14 07:02 PM

"So, you sit silently while every other Dittohead/Teabagger/Republican . . ."
Aren't you doing the same thing?

Peccy's photo
Tue 09/23/14 06:30 PM
I am usually content sitting back and watching it hit the fan from one side of the fence or the other. But I root for neither side. Things are too soft and giving on the Democratic side, and too Stringent and God loving on the Republican.

So I am a party of my own and things changed for the better once I chose to do that. I suppose if I HAD to identify with a party, it would be the independent. Why? Because I happen to like my freedoms, even though this whole bipartisan system is eroding those that are left.

So my question is ... why did you choose one party or the other?

Peccy's photo
Tue 09/23/14 04:30 PM

I'm don't approve of everything the Bush administration did, but this was on the money. http://youngcons.com/megyn-kelly-just-shared-a-2007-george-bush-iraq-speech-and-its-going-viral/

Tag needs to be URL,not LINK.:smile:
Been a long time for me Con.....I forgot that........lol

Peccy's photo
Fri 09/19/14 08:19 PM

Yep, Bush and his buddies had a large amount of cash to be made, so they set it up perfectly. Thank you Cheney!

And you have info that will prove this? Sounds like to me your reaching. But by all means, if you have a credible source (and not some blog) that proves this, post a link.

Peccy's photo
Fri 09/19/14 07:16 PM
Edited by Peccy on Fri 09/19/14 07:18 PM
I'm don't approve of everything the Bush administration did, but this was on the money. [link] http://youngcons.com/megyn-kelly-just-shared-a-2007-george-bush-iraq-speech-and-its-going-viral/ [/link]

Peccy's photo
Mon 09/15/14 05:05 PM

The initial tussle occurred, the source said, after the young man in question “tried to get in” to the Hummer limousine after he’d engaged in some unspecified “questionable behavior.”

Track Palin soon found himself struggling to fend off four men who had “piled on him,” according to the source.

Todd Palin then inserted himself into the brawl, which left the former “First Dude” of Alaska bleeding.

Next, it was Sarah Palin’s turn to leave her own mark on the most talked about rumble in Anchorage since the 1964 earthquake.

On the previous night, she had been in Houston to speak at a fundraiser benefiting the Mighty Oaks Warrior Foundation, which helps wounded veterans. That event apparently was fresh on Palin’s mind when she engaged in the tumult on Saturday night.

According to the source, as her husband and son were trading blows with their adversaries, Palin was yelling (in reference to her son), “Don’t you know who he is? He’s a vet!”

This rendition of her words differs slightly but significantly from a previous report, which had Palin shouting, “Don’t you know who I am?”

Over the years, Sarah Palin has spoken frequently about her son’s U.S. Army service in the Iraq War, and Track currently serves as a counselor, working with veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

Guess it all depends on who you get your story from.
But Yahoo! is such a credible source!...........lol

Peccy's photo
Mon 09/01/14 04:17 PM
"Biden, who has played a large role in the Obama administration's foreign policy, . . . " well that explains a lot about why this administration's foreign policy blows.

Peccy's photo
Wed 08/27/14 05:49 PM
Broadcasting is accurate? It was falsely reporting and skewing facts long before social media came along.

Peccy's photo
Tue 08/26/14 07:15 PM
Edited by Peccy on Tue 08/26/14 07:13 PM

so, in your mind

punching or shoving someone to GET AWAY or create an EXIT plan

is the same as CHARGING AT BULLETS,,,,,to do what exactly?

No no no, nice straw man attempt, but no.

You've made a very large number of comments suggesting that its extremely unlikely that he charged the cop, and usually your argument boils down to the idea that basically you don't think it makes sense for him to do so.

I'm saying that's a non-argument. He punched the cop in the face. Enough said. His behavior is already completely unlike that of a person who is thinking rational and who who wants to live.

I don't know that he rushed the cop, but its just not at all surprising if he did, given what we already know.

no, whats not rational is that this AGGRESSIVE and unreasonable person, would be at such an advantage that he is so HUGE as to be deadly just with his size, that he beats someone 'nearly unconcsious' but is not able to get their gun, instead opting to LEAVE The gun with the person he just beat

the level of insanity involved in rushing at a drawn gun from THIRTY FEET Away is nowhere close to the poor judgment of resisting arrest or fighting another person

his behavior is in line with someone who doesn't want to be CAUGHT in a crime,,, either by a clerk trying to lock him in, or a cop trying to get him into a car

its in line with escaping consequences, not inviting more,,,,

Evidently, you've never seen a person charge a cop. You're trying to couple his personality with some sort of rational thinking that you would do. Well if you confront a cop by pushing him, you can be pretty sure rational has gone by the wayside.

But what does it matter? People have already convicted the cop regardless of what the truth is. If the cop was at fault, then he deserves to go down. If not, it won't matter because it's a white cop and what the media has already tried to portray as an innocent black teen. Apparently it has worked.

What people need to do is look at it for what it was.....a cop and an adult. 18 is still an adult right? Not saying who was right. but leave color out of it.

Peccy's photo
Tue 08/26/14 06:27 PM
One thing is sure, I won't BEHEADING to that place anytime soon! diddy boom..........

Peccy's photo
Mon 08/25/14 07:21 AM

Here is a photo of a person charging at another:

that's true, that person will be PAID a large SUM of money and is trained rigorously for 'charging' at someone with a football

quite different than the pay off for charging at someone shooting bullets where no such training is available (that I know of)..lol,,,,

You mean to tell me that if you're PAID a large SUM of money, it outweighs someone charging because their life depends on it? Regardless of the spin you try and put on it, that is the position of the body when charging, no matter the reason. Have you ever been shot at? My guess is no. So your whole opinion is a guess at best.

I have had a gun pointed at me,, yes,,,,and what I did was FREEZE and FACE the person

not try to hope I am superman and CHARGE in the direction of the person with the gun and bullets,,,,
That's what YOU did.......you can't know what HE did.
Having a gun pulled on you is not the question I asked. I said have you ever been SHOT at? Adrenaline kicks in overdrive when it happens, no time for thinking, just reaction. Your opinion, my opinion and everyone else's here is speculation. But something nags at me about this case. Why did his friend chose to lie about the incident? Covering something you think?

the suggestion was made that my opinion is only a guess, because I had never had a gun shot at me

I will tell you , even having a gun POINTED At you can get the adremaline rushing too,,,,,and the FATAL Danger of being actually shot at, would cause most to either surrender or HIDE,, not to close the distance by trying to charge at BULLETS,,,,
lol....the two are not the same. Both are scary as hell though. Never did answer the question why his friend lied if there was nothing to hide?

Peccy's photo
Mon 08/25/14 06:33 AM
Edited by Peccy on Mon 08/25/14 06:34 AM

that's true, that person will be PAID a large SUM of money and is trained rigorously for 'charging' at someone with a football

quite different than the pay off for charging at someone shooting bullets where no such training is available (that I know of)..lol,,,,

You mean to tell me that if you're PAID a large SUM of money, it outweighs someone charging because their life depends on it? Regardless of the spin you try and put on it, that is the position of the body when charging, no matter the reason. Have you ever been shot at? My guess is no. So your whole opinion is a guess at best.

I have had a gun pointed at me,, yes,,,,and what I did was FREEZE and FACE the person

not try to hope I am superman and CHARGE in the direction of the person with the gun and bullets,,,,
That's what YOU did.......you can't know what HE did.
Having a gun pulled on you is not the question I asked. I said have you ever been SHOT at? Adrenaline kicks in overdrive when it happens, no time for thinking, just reaction. Your opinion, my opinion and everyone else's here is speculation. But something nags at me about this case. Why did his friend chose to lie about the incident? Covering something you think?

Peccy's photo
Sun 08/24/14 08:14 PM

Peccy's photo
Sat 08/09/14 07:38 PM
omg! a post that is not political! kudos!

Peccy's photo
Thu 07/31/14 07:09 PM

its nice big coward has made friends,,,,,

lol............aren't you always the one who always touts things are better left to the courts to decide because they have access to information we may not? What happened?

Peccy's photo
Thu 07/31/14 05:13 PM
I have no thoughts one way or the other. Republicans, Democrats, they're all cut from the same cloth. This is a dog and pony show to distract the public from bigger problems the country has. It's all a smokescreen in my opinion. But hey, I might be wrong and I hope I am.

Peccy's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:26 PM

"Where we goin', George?"

The little man jerked down the brim of his hat and scowled over at Lennie. "So you forgot that awready, did you? I gotta tell you again, do I? Jesus Christ, you're a crazy bastard!"

"I forgot," Lennie said softly. (1.14-16)

Read that long ago........Steinbeck right?

Peccy's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:16 PM
Not sure I agree with what Ventura did. Especially after C. Kyle's death. Why take $1.8 million away from his wife and kid? He already said he was just going to pay his lawyers with most of the money anyhow. People are going to believe what they want to regardless of some ruling.

Ventura already said he can never go back to a SEAL reunion because of fear. I know a retired SEAL and it would have probably been carried out already if it was going to happen. Those guys can take you out 500 different ways with a paper clip.

Peccy's photo
Wed 07/16/14 03:40 PM
Do you actually think they care? It's quite evident that there is a complete lack of concern for their own lives, via suicide bombings. But hey they think they'll get 72 virgins. I wonder where Allah guarantees they'll be female?

Peccy's photo
Sun 05/18/14 04:38 AM
Train! Where ya been bro'? offtopic

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25