Community > Posts By > Peccy

Peccy's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:32 PM
You talk like you're not part of this human race, so how can not being here make the future brighter for you?

Peccy's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:30 PM
Just one problem, the courts have been bought and paid for long ago in the US.

Peccy's photo
Fri 11/15/13 04:00 PM
Just have to convince the 3.5 other million people to think that. laugh

Peccy's photo
Fri 11/15/13 03:46 PM
It's all a smoke and mirrors show.....if they give the masses something else to put their energy into, it will take their attention away from what's really important. I'm not talking simply one party or the other, actually it doesn't matter which party is in control of what, nothing is going to change until people wake up out of the stupor they are in.

Peccy's photo
Fri 11/15/13 02:13 PM
It's all one big joke, empty threats is all it is

Peccy's photo
Fri 11/15/13 02:09 PM

20 Republican congress-critters have introduced a resolution calling for the impeachment of U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.

Click here to read news story about the resolution.

In my opinion, this action by the GOP congress-critters is foolish.

Hate to say it, cause the guy looks like a weasel, but I'm sure he was just following his orders. I really think the calling by those 20 congressmen is simply script following to make the public actually THINK they care.

Peccy's photo
Fri 11/15/13 02:04 PM

The media is liberal and you can't trust them to always be correct. Like where CNN flipped Obama's approval rating numbers to make it look like people approved of his ACA debacle. That's all she's saying. Stop looking for things that aren't there. And no I am not a Palin fan.
Did you not find her way of articulating to be moronic? You did a much better job describing what she was trying to explain. You could probably run for Governor of Alaska and win!
LOL.....I dated a nurse from Alaska after my divorce, it's too dang cold there for me! And no, I don't think polotics is her calling, I just ignore her. But then again, I ignore most polotical figures.

Peccy's photo
Fri 11/15/13 01:39 PM
You're just a bucket of sunshine aren't you!

Peccy's photo
Fri 11/15/13 01:34 PM
The media is liberal and you can't trust them to always be correct. Like where CNN flipped Obama's approval rating numbers to make it look like people approved of his ACA debacle. That's all she's saying. Stop looking for things that aren't there. And no I am not a Palin fan.

Peccy's photo
Wed 11/13/13 09:24 PM
True Mark, the whole thing was quite obvious except to those with the "Obama Worshiping" syndrome.

Peccy's photo
Wed 11/13/13 06:28 PM
Obama has even upset the Dems..........

Peccy's photo
Tue 11/12/13 05:05 PM
As far as I can tell the said copied text is in xml and this is UTF8, don't quote me on that though.

Peccy's photo
Tue 11/12/13 04:40 PM
Edited by Peccy on Tue 11/12/13 04:44 PM
The Obama Administration has spent multiple years and over $634 million to build the Obamacare website, HealthCare.gov. Despite all of the time and money poured into the site, it still remains broken and glitchy.

Meanwhile in San Francisco, three 20-year-olds were able to build their own Obamacare website that actually works and they did it in just three days.

Ning Liang, George Kalogeropoulos and Michael Wasser built HealthSherpa.com, which presents the Obamacare marketplace in a much simpler, more effective manner than HealthCare.gov does.

Currently, users must enter all of their personal information into the HealthCare.gov system before even getting a quote. On HealthSherpa.com, however, users only need to enter their zip code to see all of the plans and available pricing.

Liang said, �"�[The government] got it completely backwards in terms of what people want up front. They want prices and benefits, so that they could make the decision."

HealthSherpa.com says, "The Health Sherpa is a free guide that makes it easier to find and sign up for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act. We only use carefully vetted, publicly available data.

The trio claims they made the site to help people�� not to make money. Wasser said, There was no thought of, "��How do we make money this time? It was like, "This is a problem that we know we can solve in a really short period of time. So let'�s just do it."

The 20-year-olds�� project has many scratching their heads. With hundreds of millions of tax dollars at its disposal, why couldn'��t the government get it right?

http://benswann.com/three-20-year-olds-make-their-own-working-obamacare-site-in-just-three-days/#ixzz2kTuGEaX5

Peccy's photo
Tue 11/12/13 04:20 PM
Edited by Peccy on Tue 11/12/13 04:23 PM
When George Bush was president the media took every opportunity they had to nail him on his poor approval ratings. The mainstream may rarely take the time to tell you that President Obama'��s Second Term Blues continue. However, what they do not do is compare President Obama to President Bush, and when they do- they lie.

This MSNBC article says that Obama'��s current approval rating of 41% is the lowest it has ever been. According to a Gallup, the President has hit 38% approval rating multiple times. In fact, there are multiple polls showing the same.

In fact, MSNBC has even taken it upon themselves to ��clean up the President'��s job approval, as seen in this screenshot from the news network. (The screenshot shows Obama's ratings reversed) Obama'��s actual approval rating from the poll MSNBC quotes was 41% and disapproval at 53%. You can see how the two are extremely polar.

On average, President Obama has had lower approval ratings than Bush. Take last year'��s election for example. According to Gallup, on President Obama'��s 1,391 (November, 2012) day in office his approval rating sat at 51%. On Bush'��s 1,391 day in office (November, 2004) his approval rating sat at 55%. Both incumbents won reelection.

Three years after their first term elections (quarter 12) President Bush sat at 53% approval, while President Obama sat at 41%.

President Bush finished his first term with a 62% approval rating. His two term average was finished with a 49.5% approval rating. President Obama ended his first term with a 49% approval rating. Obviously the numbers are'n��t in yet for the second term to average the two terms. However, his second term trends puts him on track to finish far worse off than President Bush did. Also, we know that historically speaking presidents finish with a lower approval rating in their second term than in their first. Obama started his first term with a 67% approval rating, which has now dipped more than 25 points to sit at 41%.

Even if his second term approval rating was to hold steady he'��d finish the two terms with an average approval rating of 45%. If this number holds, President Obama would finish with a two term average lower than any post WWII president. In fact, the only president who would come close would be Nixon, and the two tie at 45%

http://benswann.com/what-the-mainstream-media-isnt-telling-you-about-obamas-approval-ratings/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl

Peccy's photo
Sun 11/10/13 02:36 PM

Butbutbut The Fuhrer said over and over "If you like your current policy you can keep your policy!"

yes, he really should dumb down his speaking for those who cant use logic

had all those people thinking suddenly that employees and insurance companies would be prevented from cancelling any policies,,,going out of business, undergoing unsuccessful mergers,,,,,

lol......defend all you want, the fact is that it's because of Obamacare, people are losing insurance OR paying a lot more! No amount of words you use to try to explain that are going to change that fact. And there is A LOT more coming!

Peccy's photo
Sun 11/10/13 09:22 AM
Personally, I would love to see the US bring everyone home, everywhere. Let some other nation play nursemaid/big brother or whatever for a while. That will never happen though.

Peccy's photo
Sat 11/09/13 11:27 AM

It has nothing to do with idolizing the flag itself, it has everything to do with respecting what that "piece of cloth" means to a patriotic citizen. Much akin to the Bible and it's meaning to religious groups.

patriots don't all have to cherish the flag, patriots cherish their countrymen and women,, period,,,

as far as the bible, I don't feel disrespected if someone chooses not to read from it, nor do I Expect anyone, religious or not, to make a pledge to the holy book

so I don't see where its akin at all,,,

It's what the flag symbolizes... Patriot
noun \ˈpā-trē-ət, -ˌät, chiefly British ˈpa-trē-ət\ : a person who loves and strongly supports or fights for his or her country

As for the bible, do you feel disrespected if someone, oh I don't know, burns it?

relevance please?

first of all , burning an item is a choice to make a specific EFFORT TO DESTROY It,, that would be different than choosing not to believe it or not to read it

for someone to burn a bible or a flag, if it is their own

is also their prerogative,, and I don't take I personal so much as it reveals to me that they don't share the sentiment about that ITEM that I do,,,,

no, I don't feel personally disrespected ,I feel they exercise their right to not revere that particular item or to even have disdain for it

I would not burn a flag,, that is different than choosing not to make a pledge to one,,,

I give up............lol Trying to make you see the relevance is not worth it. Fine, don't pledge allegiance. I'll say it again. To some, that flag is more than a piece of cloth. It's a symbol of something many have died for fighting to make sure you had the right to choose NOT to pledge....

Peccy's photo
Fri 11/08/13 10:54 AM
Edited by Peccy on Fri 11/08/13 11:05 AM

It has nothing to do with idolizing the flag itself, it has everything to do with respecting what that "piece of cloth" means to a patriotic citizen. Much akin to the Bible and it's meaning to religious groups.

patriots don't all have to cherish the flag, patriots cherish their countrymen and women,, period,,,

as far as the bible, I don't feel disrespected if someone chooses not to read from it, nor do I Expect anyone, religious or not, to make a pledge to the holy book

so I don't see where its akin at all,,,

It's what the flag symbolizes... Patriot
noun \ˈpā-trē-ət, -ˌät, chiefly British ˈpa-trē-ət\ : a person who loves and strongly supports or fights for his or her country

As for the bible, do you feel disrespected if someone, oh I don't know, burns it?

Peccy's photo
Fri 11/08/13 10:17 AM

Peccy's photo
Fri 11/01/13 08:13 PM
Edited by Peccy on Fri 11/01/13 08:15 PM
The only ones that really stuck out were the debt and debt per person and food stamp recipients. And I was living in New Mexico at the time Obama was elected gas was under $2 a gallon.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25