Unemployment rate 7.8% 7.2% -7.7%
Workforce Participation
Rate 65.7% 63.2% -3.8%
Gas per gallon $1.84 $3.29 +79%
Federal debt $10.6 trillion $17.1 trillion +61%
Debt per person $34,731 $53,855 +$19,124
Food stamp recipients 32 million 47.7 million +49%
Home values $172,100 $199,200 +15.7%
Americans in poverty 39.8 million 49.1 million +9.3 million (+23%)
Health insurance premiums $13,375 $16,351 +22%
Misery index 7.8 8.7 +11.5

As I've heard many times by others, numbers don't lie. Is it Obama's fault? No, not evenhandedly. There are many to blame for the state our nation is in. We need to give Washington a good old fashioned enema.

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/31/13 10:46 AM
Edited by Peccy on Thu 10/31/13 10:58 AM

to each their own

this is enough for me not to choose Ron Paul ,who survived a 16 year career, supposedly believing his job should be, essentially, doing nothing for anyone..

lol.......as the op stated all the predictions came true, he tried to do many things, hard to do when you keep being voted down by the establishment. Even harder when you have people blocking you at every turn.

People call him crazy and a loon, but they present no justifiable reasons as to why! I would think that if I were to call someone names, I would at least be able to give a few (or one) reason as to why and not this, "I don't like him" bunk.

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/30/13 12:10 PM
Oh I wholeheartedly agree with you, but the video was about Obama and not congress. Obama wanted the job though, he** he even got the dead to vote for him and some of the living voted multiple times. ALL of DC needs an enema though! I just love when people try and make excuses for him in spite of what we have here ... actual documentation. Kinda' hard to accuse someone of being racist when the truth is right there.

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/30/13 09:47 AM
This won't matter to the Obama cheerleaders, it was posted on you tube. even though there are direct quotes and liberal press that out and out shows that this Obamacare package is a joke.

Peccy's photo
Tue 10/29/13 09:28 PM
Oh my, the Obama cheerleaders are quiet....it's bad when your no. 1 fans (media) turns on you.

Peccy's photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:10 PM

Let's cut to the chase.

The Confederate battle flag is associated with the racism that used to be dominant the USA's southern states.

That is why I refuse to have any such flag on my property, let alone in my personal possession.

If people who display the Confederate battle flag aren't racists, then they are callous, because they are promoting a "culture" in which black Americans were treated as second-class citizens. . .

. . . and, no, the Confederate battle flag isn't a symbol of rednecks, despite the fact that some people have foolishly linked that flag to rednecks.

Here is another group that proudly displays the Confederate battle flag:

The harsh reality is . . .

By the way, years ago, when I began hearing Jeff Foxworthy's "redneck" jokes, I didn't understand that they were jokes, because he was describing my family.

The harsh reality is that many people like me had family who fought for the Confederate side. So I suppose if we take the literal definition of culture, "manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively" yes I would say I'm proud of my relatives for standing up for what they thought was right. Not saying that it was, I'm just happy they stood up for it considering the odds.

And that is why I respect that "symbol of racism" as people call it. Because one mans symbol of hatred, is another one's symbol of courage. There are always two sides, and nothing is black and white, but many shades of grey.

Peccy's photo
Mon 10/28/13 06:45 PM

Confederate flag which isn't really the actual flag used at the time is an abomination to this country and should be a shame on whoever flies it. If people would show them the disdain it deserves people would stop trying to make a statement with it.

I personally like to see them fly it so I can categorize/identify the racists correctly and make sure their cause is not allowed in our country. But I do understand how disrespectful it is for others.
Then why o why oh one who knows it all and is never wrong do I see blacks wearing the stars and bars here in Georgia? You know if you'd take you head out of the liberal sunshine and come back down to the ground, you might understand that flag represents heritage and not the "racist hate" tones that people up north label it as. As long as you continue to label it as such, that's all it will ever be to you and others just as narrow minded as yourself.

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/24/13 08:53 PM
The only thing I don't like are the Presidents policies and certain members of his administration. I didn't like Bush either. So if people think that makes me a racist just because I disagree? Methinks the term "racist" gets used too much by people who really don't know the definition or use it in a VERY broad way.

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/24/13 12:23 PM
Edited by Peccy on Thu 10/24/13 12:23 PM
But, but, but he must be racist.................my imitation of a libs response to that letter!

Peccy's photo
Thu 10/24/13 12:12 PM
What he said... I have no problems with Pakistan. Their people are great, the ones I have met.

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/23/13 03:56 PM

healthcare through employment

adult + 1 = 124 every two weeks or 248 a month

aca cost 33 per month

,,SOME WILL SAVE, SOME WILL PAY MORE

its not an absolute,,,,but many who were turned away before will no longer be

and that makes it worth it for anyone who is able to care about people beyond themselves,,,

I care about people, that's just human nature, but Obamacare forces a person to care about everyone or there is a fine. Doesn't sound fair or logical, no matter how you try and spin it.

well, patriotism forces people to care about americans , soldiers,, etc,,,

I care about them AND the down trodden enough to contribute what I am ABLE to contribute,,
Is that the best you can do? Compare patriotism, which is learned from your surroundings to a tax which is mandatory and enforced by our government. Face it, your argument is very weak and quite amusing.

Peccy's photo
Tue 10/22/13 05:58 PM

healthcare through employment

adult + 1 = 124 every two weeks or 248 a month

aca cost 33 per month

,,SOME WILL SAVE, SOME WILL PAY MORE

its not an absolute,,,,but many who were turned away before will no longer be

and that makes it worth it for anyone who is able to care about people beyond themselves,,,

I care about people, that's just human nature, but Obamacare forces a person to care about everyone or there is a fine. Doesn't sound fair or logical, no matter how you try and spin it.

Peccy's photo
Mon 10/21/13 06:59 PM

What a bunch of garbage.noway

It has all been proven untruthful...

Only the white racists keep it going because they don't care if it is true or not
Here go the racist calls......why can't you answer a question on that list, then we may hush....wait is it because you can't? spock

Peccy's photo
Mon 10/21/13 06:52 PM
.....lol, and people who are against Obama are crazy huh?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/06/new-york-congressman-introduces-bill-to-abolish-presidential-term-limits/

I seriously doubt anything will come of this, but I didn't expect forced healthcare either. And don't try and say it's not forced, if you don't sign up there's a fine.

New York Democratic Rep. Jose Serrano reintroduced a bill in Congress on Friday to repeal the 22nd Amendment, which places term limits on the U.S. presidency.

The bill, which has been referred to committee, would allow Barack President Obama to become the first president since Franklin Roosevelt to seek a third term in office.

H.J. Res. 15 proposes “an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.”

The bill is a reintroduction of H.J. Res. 17, which Serrano introduced in Congress in January 2011. It was referred to the House judiciary committee, but did not make it to a floor vote.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/06/new-york-congressman-introduces-bill-to-abolish-presidential-term-limits/#ixzz2iPZK6Plm

Peccy's photo
Mon 10/21/13 03:19 PM
"The majority of America's racists live where slavery was most common a new study has revealed." And the majority of fisherman live near the water. Like there needed to be a study to figure this out?..........lol

Peccy's photo
Sat 10/19/13 06:04 PM

The link in the OP is dead.

They probably took down the story, because of the nonsense you just posted. A GPLv2 license means that the software is basically free to use. The attribution would be for the case of selling the software made from the software in the GPL. If you simply use the software in your own product, and then don't charge for that software, then no worries. If you sell software including the GPLv2 software, then you pay some to the guys who wrote it.

Not surprised that Conservatives are grasping at straws for things to complain about. Just wish you knew what you were talking about.

No, it was reported on national news that the copyright was violated. You should check out the facts before spouting garbage.
True the software is basically free to use, but the ORIGINAL copyright notice in the code was removed. "A GPL v2 license which requires anyone who uses the software code to keep the copyright notice visible in the code itself. This allows the original author of the code to receive attribution for creating it.

An analysis of the code running Healthcare.gov reveals that the Obamacare development team maliciously removed the copyright notice and credit attributions from the code while copying and using the rest of the code. In the field of journalism, this would be called "plagiarism." In the field of computer software, it's called "piracy" according to the U.S. government."

Peccy's photo
Fri 10/18/13 07:35 PM
US Debt Jumps A Record $328 Billion In One Day – Debt Now Over $17 Trillion
http://benswann.com/us-debt-jumps-a-record-328-billion-in-one-day-debt-now-over-17-trillion/#ixzz2i8CFjvPC

I don't blame Dems or Repubs singularly.............I blame them both as one.

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/16/13 03:02 PM

we are classist at the core, regardless how many parties there are or what we call them

think about this,,,

political discussions are always centered around the 'taxpayer'.well who is that pays taxss?

those making enough to do so

which means, the political system has not been and will not be set up to care much about the impoverished as they are usually not a 'taxpayer',,,and taxpayers will consistently be brainwashed into believing that those people shouldn't matter or have a vote,that they should be ostracized and jump special hoops to earn the same basic things those 'taxpayers' take for granted (like being able to vote), that they are lazy and undeserving and the ones to blame for draining the system and supporting 'communist' policies, that they are non hard working spunging off of hardworking and should not do anything but live by the whim of what the 'taxpayers' decide

BUT,,there are policies which at least attempt to level the playing field in terms of the rights and basic needs of all, regardless of their class,,,

Exactly what I mean. If that wasn't a speech about "Why you should be a Democrat, because we are against all the atrocities I just told you about." I don't know what was. "We are the classiest to the core" was a prelude to your rant........If that's how you want to believe things are, more power to you. One party is just as bad as the other in my opinion.

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/16/13 08:46 AM
"Poor people have been voting Democrat 50 years, and they're still poor" - Charles Barkley.

But, on the flip side, Republican voters aren't any better off. And people ask me why I have no affiliation with either party. Could it be they both stink?

Nothing will change until Americans decide to initiate a 3rd party. Not simply use the excuse, "It won't matter, a vote for the third party is a wasted vote." And a vote for someone you can't really get behind is not wasted?

Peccy's photo
Tue 10/15/13 04:16 PM

Hiya Leigh!!!

Oh gosh, when will this two party bickering end? MsH, you never seem to focus on the lies that Obama has told, why is that? I think it was 2008 when he said "Raising the debt ceiling shows a lack of leadership/" I rest my case. And yes, I was there, well I heard the BS speech like everyone else watching TV.

yes, in response to those who never seem to focus on anything BUT so called 'lies' that have been told,, I do respond in kind and in context,, that's what a thread is,,, a subject matter and the opinions on it

and I didn't ask about hearing a 'speech', I asked about evidence that congress has an exemption from the reform bill,,,,which seems to be nonexistent except in a 'because I said they are',,response,,,

as a senator , he was human enough to be wrong, still is as a president,,,

he , in my opinion, had an unrealistic expectation regarding debt when he was senator

I think he has a more realistic expectation now,,,

Yep they're more realistic, just raise the debt ceiling and cripple our dollar a bit more! Perfect!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25