Community > Posts By > Peccy

Peccy's photo
Mon 09/23/13 01:53 PM
no kidding, but egypt did arrested the main people funding the muslim brotherhood.

Peccy's photo
Mon 09/23/13 01:46 PM
Edited by Peccy on Mon 09/23/13 01:47 PM
Muslim Brotherhood Leader Al-Shater Has Information That Will Land Barack Obama in Jail - See more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/report-jailed-muslim-brotherhood-leader-al-shater-has-information-that-will-land-barack-obama-in-jail/#sthash.VUN5CWnN.dpuf

Peccy's photo
Tue 09/17/13 07:39 PM

Yes, what this country really needs is more half wits with pistols in their pockets, tanks parked in their driveways, and cannons set up in their living rooms, ready to take out their neighbors at any perceived slight. Then we'll all be safe.
Can you say hyperbole? Just like a liberal, gross exaggeration to the max.

Peccy's photo
Sun 09/15/13 09:51 AM
Get V. Putin to eat your lunch daily.
Jay Leno is credited with that one.

Peccy's photo
Sun 09/15/13 09:27 AM
I'd say it's a safe bet, put him down, think of how many children would benefit.

Peccy's photo
Sat 09/14/13 08:48 PM
Was US media ever trusted?

Peccy's photo
Wed 09/11/13 04:22 PM

WooHoo!:banana:

Maybe Hickenlooper will be next.:thumbsup:
:banana: :banana: :banana: laugh laugh laugh

Peccy's photo
Wed 09/11/13 03:42 PM
LOL!!!! About right!

Peccy's photo
Tue 09/10/13 08:38 PM

Don't Barry still have Australia willing to sling boomerangs and chuck spears?

They took all the guns away from the Aussies! Are they expecting a fist fight?

I think it was Japan that stated one of the main reasons they didn't attack the actual US and instead chose the Hawaian Fleet was because all the Americans had guns.

O and his cronies are trying to change that of course, making it a more considerable idea for his Muslim extremist brothers to attack us once he has diminished and decimated us from within!
they might still get a nasty surprise!laugh

Time to remove Obama from office.
If there weren't so many people who "vote for a living" we probably wouldn't be in this mess. Oh, I forgot the thousands of dead people that voted for him too, people that voted multiple times, it goes on and on. Probably would have dug up the same things on Romney...........both parties suck!

Peccy's photo
Fri 09/06/13 11:12 AM
And we should trust him because he's cocky? How about the last 7 or 8 scandals? Smooth about those too? I love it how people seem to forget... all of those promises he gave us and how he has not done **** but cause more fighting.

Peccy's photo
Thu 09/05/13 07:32 AM
Rand is not a carbon copy of his father. He has some good, well thought out ideas that are constitutional.

Peccy's photo
Thu 09/05/13 07:22 AM
LOL :tongue:

Peccy's photo
Wed 09/04/13 07:37 PM
Edited by Peccy on Wed 09/04/13 07:39 PM
People (namely our President) are so concerned about what may or may not have happened in Syria to non-American citizens and yet no one (namely our President) was concerned with what happened in Benghazi to our own? And he is for slashing the military, yet is doing his best to start WW III in the meantime. I would think if you want to tout to the world just how rabid our military can be, you don't replace fangs with dentures.

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/14/13 01:16 PM
Another lib tactic.when all else fails, go back to blaming Bush....newsflash - I didn't vote for Bush when he ran or Obama. I wrote this last election. A tactic I wish more people would employ rather than choosing between two duds.

Peccy's photo
Mon 05/13/13 09:13 PM

When was the last time you have heard any administration, or any politician for that matter, tell the truth.

The fact is that most right wingers still haven't gotten over the fact that there's a black man in the oval office.
Here we go.... race card...........why? Nothing left?

Peccy's photo
Thu 04/25/13 12:31 PM
Hated America, but had no problem with receiving benefits..... this is a screwed up system

Peccy's photo
Wed 04/03/13 06:05 PM
U.S. Troops Stand ‘Poised to Respond’ at North Korea Border

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/04/u-s-troops-stand-poised-to-respond-at-north-korea-border/

Peccy's photo
Mon 04/01/13 05:13 PM
LOL....good luck on finding that ammo!

Peccy's photo
Mon 04/01/13 04:58 PM
The US has sent F22's and China is starting to mobilize troops and jets near the N Korean border. I wonder what's really going on?

Peccy's photo
Thu 03/28/13 06:43 PM
All of this is just a distraction of what's really going on. We are on a downward economic spiral in this country and people's main concerns are are if John & Jim or Sue and Anita can legally marry? WTF?

I say do whatever makes you feel good, so long as you don't bother other people. There are much bigger things to be concerned about.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25