Community > Posts By > Peccy

Peccy's photo
Wed 12/09/15 02:50 PM
People, it's obvious what Trump is doing. Just like business, you always ask for more than you want. It's not rocket science.

Peccy's photo
Thu 04/02/15 07:41 PM
Edited by Peccy on Thu 04/02/15 07:45 PM
Still here, but living with Angel since 2008. I still come here sometimes for nostalgic reasons I guess! That's an Ink Spot Reference just!

Peccy's photo
Wed 03/04/15 07:47 AM
Edited by Peccy on Wed 03/04/15 07:47 AM

New Documents Blow Lid Off Obama/Clinton Benghazi Scandal

These emails leave no doubt that Hillary Clinton's closest advisers knew the truth about the Benghazi attack from almost the moment it happened. And it is inescapable that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knowingly lied when she planted the false story about "inflammatory material being posted on the Internet."

The contempt for the public's right to know is evidenced not only in these documents, but also in the fact that we had to file a lawsuit in federal court to obtain them. The Obama gang's cover-up continues to unravel, despite its unlawful secrecy and continued slow-rolling of information.

Congress, if it ever decides to do its job, cannot act soon enough to put Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills, and every other official in these emails under oath.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/03/new-documents-blow-lid-off-obamaclinton-benghazi-scandal/?AID=7236
it'll be swept away like so many other things this and other administrations before it have done whoa whoa

Peccy's photo
Tue 11/25/14 06:06 AM
I wonder how many of those people had to get up and go to work today?

Peccy's photo
Sun 11/23/14 04:25 PM

I admit.............lol......I posted this to get reactions and boy did I! Love to stir the pot once in a while!

If you are going to stir the pot, then could you at least put in it something that I like?

still eatin' p---y huh? Good for you my furry Melmacian!

Peccy's photo
Sun 11/23/14 04:23 PM
Good thing I noted that I didn't write that; however, there is a little truth mixed in with a large portion of unsubstantiated facts there.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't claim it. That has a huge slant yo the right affixed to it. Good writing is supposed to be balanced, something journalist today would do well to remember. Republican and Democrat.

Peccy's photo
Sun 11/23/14 02:16 PM
I admit.............lol......I posted this to get reactions and boy did I! Love to stir the pot once in a while!

Peccy's photo
Sat 11/22/14 07:16 PM

These attacks on Obama are purely caused by 1 main issue.....and the root of that is racism....coz he's a black prez....
Who mentioned race? Oh that's right, I'm white he's black. Well think about it, he's only 1/2 black. I don't care if the man is purple. Instead of defending his color, why don't you defend the person? Makes it tougher doesn't it?

Okay so some of our former presidents weren't some of those things, but not all wrapped into one.

Peccy's photo
Sat 11/22/14 06:03 PM
Edited by Peccy on Sat 11/22/14 06:07 PM
I didn't write this, but it is thought provoking.

Barack Obama:

... Never served in the military. Not even R.O.T.C.
Why is he our Commander-in-Chief?

... Never owned, ran or even managed a business, not even a hotdog stand.
Why is he now 'CEO' of the greatest nation on earth?

... Never balanced a budget or managed a payroll.
Why is he in charge of the largest economy in the world?

... Never was a doctor, a nurse or ever worked in any health care profession.
Why is he being trusted to completely take over America's health care system?

... Never was Mayor of a city, or Governor of a state, in fact, he has no executive experience whatsoever.
Why is he in charge of the executive branch of the United States government?

... Is a failed, corrupt 'resign or be disbarred' lawyer.
Why is he trusted to appoint our, Secretary of State, Supreme Court justices and Attorney General?

... Never was a success in any area of his life except campaigning for office (and two 'autobiographies' written before he had ever accomplished anything.)
Why Was He EVER Elected President of the United States of America?

Peccy's photo
Tue 11/04/14 05:01 PM
in the senate race tonight?

Peccy's photo
Mon 11/03/14 06:14 PM

Because the top 1 percent won't give up their money.

And why should they? Would you willingly give up your money? It's easy for people to say it's unfair, but life is not fair. All those "rich" didugsn't make their money, but they did manage to hold onto it. I've seen many people sue and get six digit settlements as a court reporter. And after all of their grandiose showing off with it, be broke six months later. Earning money is fairly easy, holding onto it is another story.

So no, I don't agree that people should give up their money just so Joe Blow can waste it on drugs and "smooth" rims.

Peccy's photo
Wed 10/29/14 07:23 PM
Ben Carson?

Peccy's photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:49 PM

Pretty sure the problem with the potential to spread Ebola doesn't come from the flights TO infected areas...it's the ones FROM infected areas.

I believe that is one of the CDC's recommendations: don't let flights IN to our country.

Tricky thing telling a people who believe in the freedoms their country affords them about where they can and can not go...

You are correct, my grammatical error...........lol

Peccy's photo
Fri 10/17/14 01:15 PM
Edited by Peccy on Fri 10/17/14 01:17 PM
The way I see it, we really don't know the Ebola virus can do. First it wasn't airborne, now it "could" be. There is no FDA approved vaccine for it and the incubation period is between 2 and 21 days? I would say from the we have no idea what we're dealing with. Let's shut down the flights to countries where there are infections, so as not to risk bringing it here anymore than it is. The president said it would devastate their economies but is it better to put American lives at risk? Economies can recover, 70% of people don't from Ebola.

Peccy's photo
Tue 09/30/14 02:46 PM
Just read it. It's confirmed.

Peccy's photo
Fri 09/26/14 03:42 PM

1. Only Muslims try to get converts? Somebody should get word to the bicycling-riding Jehovah's Witnesses.

2. Only Muslims get pissed when they get fired? When did Donald Sterling, the ex owner of the Clippers abandon his Jewish faith?

3. Henry VIII, the founder of the (Christian) Protestant religion had two of his six wives beheaded ("decapitated"). He WAS a Catholic, but then created a whole new religion so he divorce women when he was through with them.

You're welcome.

1. Yes, as much as I disagree with the Jehovah's Witnesses' practices, they don't decapitate people.
2. Donald Sterling is a stretch when you compare the two cases. Yes he was wrong, but no one lost their life over it.
3. Henry VIII I can't really comment on because sadly I don't know a lot about that one.

Peccy's photo
Thu 09/25/14 12:23 PM
Edited by Peccy on Thu 09/25/14 12:22 PM

ive got a bunch of these in my in box this morning

New trayler sales leap ta six-year high, renewyun hope fer t' market
September 24, 2014 by rednek

Histericallee, roughlee 6 munths has bee cunsidderd norml, Joshua Shapiro, un ekunomist wit MFR Inc., writes via e-mailet analeesis.

T' robust new trayler sales repert kums un t' heels o disappointyun figgers fer existyun trayler sales, which make up a signifikuntlee larg'r propershun o t.housyun market thun new homes. Existyun homes fell 1.8 persent n August, callin into questchun wuther housyun growth could withstan t pullout o speculatif investers an all-cash buyers. Such investers had playd a majer role n boostyun sales.

Famblies have bee waydun slowlee back into t' market ov'r t' pas year er so: cauz'd bi duh ba'ad Farm'rs Alminac predictions so trayler sales t famblies increeset 2.9 persent n'August an 0.5 persent year-ov'r-year, t furst such increese since Octob'r o las year. N anoth'r positif sign, t' share o furst-time homebuyers is remunyun steddy, at 29 persent ot' market. Dubbu wi'idez is'n bi'ig deman Floyd Rickey sed.

Used'd Traylers ar in shor't suply. Jaybird sez cuz da famblys r' fix'n ta use ther old traylers fer the livstock usuly cuz the donkees n' t' bovines hav rubbed ul t'paint off the wal's and d ole traylers maybee can b uzed for nu pens or d nu mudder n'law hut.

Cuz o' dis, t' market share o'distresset trayler sales kuntinued ta fall, an minny a analsts argue at t' pullout o investers will be good fer t' long-term heelth o housyun.

On d' upside, we see an increes in sales when when t werfare huts r' foolup n folks git a hankerin to own der own trayler. Corse they all want the financin.

Nu trayler sales, meenwhile, account fer jes 9.1 persent ot' overall housyun market, an tend ta be a mer volatile meesure thun existyun homes. Still, t' strong repert combinet wit uther hopefil indicaters should hep calm feers at housyun, which has bee un a sloe upward trend fer much ot' year, is reversyun corse into a decline.

Gif� t' close relatyunship tween sales an starts o new sangle fambly homes t' leap n August sales would bode verr well fer starts if'n it is sustunet, Mr. Shapiro writes. It is also n sync wit resent verr buoyant homebuilt'r santiment as meesuret by t' homebuilt'r surveys housyun market index.

Howev'r, he warns, wit mertgage applicatyuns fer trayler purchase at cyclical lows an existyun trayler sales nairy showyun inny greet signs olife, we definitly would like ta see mer data un t' new trayler market befor concludyun at we air ratchetyun up ta a new level o activitee.

Na separate releese, t' Mertgage Bankers Associashun (MBA) repertid at mertgage applicatyuns fell las week, aft'r a substanshul increese t' week befor.

I don't know if it was how verbose it was or the redneck accent keyed into the story. But the gist I got out of it was trailer sales are up. (I think anyhow.........lol)

Peccy's photo
Thu 09/25/14 11:39 AM
I'll let actions speak for themselves in his case.

Peccy's photo
Wed 09/24/14 07:33 PM

Free shipping for qualified orders.

Sorry. Because of overwhelming orders, we are currently out of stock.smokin
Now that was funny! I will defend my country, but I choose not to defend him. Not because he is a democrat, because I really feel he is in WAY over his head.

Peccy's photo
Wed 09/24/14 07:09 PM

I don't "defend" the currently-seated POTUS, who is another symbol of U.S. and us.

Although it IS my Constitutional right TO do so, I also don't use this to wipe my ***, either,

because I have enough respect for my country to NOT sh** all over ANY our symbols.

But, hey...that's just me...knock yourselves out.

drinks
Kudos mrld_ii!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25