Community > Posts By > Peccy

Peccy's photo
Tue 03/26/13 03:47 PM
Yea, I think it's pretty safe to assume the false information given was about her son. What else would the mother and aunt talk to the police about, the price of oranges in Florida?

Peccy's photo
Tue 03/26/13 03:33 PM
Edited by Peccy on Tue 03/26/13 03:34 PM
The first sentence says they have been arrested for giving false information.

Deeper in the story "The two women were facing felony charges for providing false statements or writings. Doering would not say what false statements either woman made."

Peccy's photo
Tue 03/26/13 03:08 PM
Edited by Peccy on Tue 03/26/13 03:09 PM
The mother and aunt of De'Marquise Elkins, a suspect in the shooting that killed a 1-year-old Georgia boy, have been arrested on charges of giving police false information.

Karimah Aisha Elkins, 36, the suspect's mother, and Katrina Latrelle Elkins, 33, the suspect's aunt, were in Glynn County Police custody earlier this morning, according to ABC News affiliate WJXX. Karimah Elkins was out on $1,104 bond, but Katrina Elkins remained in custody on a Henry County, Ga., probation violation, awaiting transportation to Henry County.

New information also led police to a handgun that may have been used in the shooting, according to The Associated Press.

"We arrested [the women] last night and brought them back to headquarters, where we afforded them the opportunity to make additional statements," Chief Matt Doering of the Glynn County Police told The Associated Press Tuesday. "They did, and that information led us to other witnesses ... [who] led us to an area where the gun was disposed of."
Georgia Infant Fatally Shot While in Stroller Watch Video
Infant Girl Shot 5 Times During Diaper Change Watch Video
Las Vegas Strip Shootout Leaves Three Dead Watch Video

The two women were facing felony charges for providing false statements or writings. Doering would not say what false statements either woman made.

The Glynn County Police would not give ABC News any additional information on the women's arrests.

De'Marquise Elkins, 17, and a 15-year-old suspect whose name was being withheld because of the suspect's age, were arrested Friday by Brunswick Police on suspicion of involvement with the Thursday morning shooting and have been charged with first degree murder.

After those arrests, Katrina Latrelle Elkins told the Associated Press that her nephew couldn't have been at the scene of the murder because he was at her house for breakfast Thursday morning and then ran errands with her family when the baby and his mother were shot.

"He was with us the whole time," the aunt told The AP on Saturday. "There is no doubt in my mind that he is innocent."

Sherry West, the 41-year-old mother of the child, told police she'd been walking her 13-month-old son, Antonio Santiago, in a stroller through their Brunswick, Ga., neighborhood when two African-American boys approached her and demanded money. When she told them she didn't have any money, West said one of the boys pulled out a handgun.

"He said, 'I'm going to kill you if you don't give me money,' and I said, 'I swear I don't have any,"' West told WAWS-TV in Jacksonville, Fla.

West said she tried to shield her child with her arms, but the gunman shoved her and shot the baby in the head. West was shot in the leg.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-aunt-teenage-suspect-georgia-baby-slaying-arrested/story?id=18816907#.UVIa7FfgIQA

If they didn't do it, why lie? Those two upstanding citizens also threatened to beat down Terry West if she didn't retract her statement. Also the gun has been found.

Peccy's photo
Sun 03/24/13 06:13 AM
Where is the cry for injustice on this one? Where is Sharpton? Talk about double standard! This crime will never get the media attention that the Treyvon Martin case did. I'm pretty sick of crimes committed against blacks getting national media attention and crimes like these being swept under the rug. Racism works BOTH ways.

Peccy's photo
Sun 03/24/13 06:01 AM
Campaign is over.....no tax increases either......lol

Peccy's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:52 PM
I could afford to sit in it, not start it...........lol

Peccy's photo
Sat 03/02/13 06:14 PM
You're giving retarded people a bad name with that comparison

Peccy's photo
Sat 03/02/13 06:11 PM
How many points are awarded for beating a dead horse?

Peccy's photo
Fri 03/01/13 06:21 PM
Signed

Peccy's photo
Thu 02/21/13 01:38 PM
Unless she can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that's the reason she was fired, she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Peccy's photo
Tue 02/19/13 04:27 PM
As a person who fell in love with a woman 6 years ago from here and is still with her today, I can honestly answer you..........no. You may think you are and all the symptoms are there, but the real feelings and emotions come when you meet in person. I was married 6 years to a woman I met online also, so I do know what I'm talking about.

But I recommend this medium only if you are willing to put forth an effort. Real online relationships are not for quitters though, take it from me, the rewards far outweigh the hassles.

Peccy's photo
Tue 02/12/13 04:14 PM
Please tell me you people really believe that they will freely give away anything more than some basic tactical maneuvers or formations they no longer use. If someone believes that, then they don't know much about about the military. You know what they want you to know. This doesn't just go for the SEALS.

Peccy's photo
Thu 02/07/13 10:38 AM
Nah, if I felt like I had to worry about her, there would be no reason for us to be together.

Peccy's photo
Thu 01/24/13 05:56 PM
Seriously, do all of your arguments consist of "copy and paste"? Original thoughts are allowed on Mingle.

Peccy's photo
Wed 01/23/13 04:20 PM
We "all" know what they are talking about? lol Evidently not when the media calls a deer rifles an assault rifle. They just want to hang the word "assault" on every firearm. Next they'll be calling single shot 4-10's assault shotguns. A lot of people are dumbed-down and believe whatever the media tells them to, like good sheep.

Peccy's photo
Wed 01/23/13 03:33 PM
Edited by Peccy on Wed 01/23/13 03:33 PM
Seriously anti-gun crowd, you're making yourself look idiotic. An "assault rifle" is a full automatic, one where you just hold the trigger and burst multiple rounds. A semi-automatic WHICH IS NOT AN ASSAULT RIFLE is one where you have to pull the trigger each time.

Peccy's photo
Wed 01/23/13 07:49 AM

This is just an observation, but it's interesting to me how so many of the people against gun control tend to be white male republicans.
Not a Repugnantcan or a Wussocrat, just someone who thinks this country is headed in the wrong direction!

Peccy's photo
Wed 01/23/13 07:45 AM
Reminds me of a snowball in he11

Peccy's photo
Tue 01/22/13 03:41 PM
Evidently not bro', or this wouldn't even be an issue. Some people want a perfect utopia which it AIN'T gonna happen! Something anti-gun people need to get through their heads!

Peccy's photo
Fri 01/18/13 06:29 PM
Edited by Peccy on Fri 01/18/13 06:30 PM
I believe that unfortunately he is a lot more right than wrong with his predictions.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25