Community > Posts By > Peccy

Peccy's photo
Sat 06/16/12 06:54 PM
Who will you vote for or write in and why? I am not curious about why you wouldn't vote for any certain candidate, just why you want a certain figure elected.

Peccy's photo
Sat 06/16/12 06:09 PM

because you can't blame bush this time...
A way will be found I'm sure....like his aura still sits on the throne with Obama, so Obama was possessed. Sadly mainstream media would eat that up, making it headline news. Even sadder, half of American citizens would buy into it.

Only when people quit believing everything the media feeds them, both Democrats and Republicans can any progress really be made. Until then, we are just spinning our mental wheels. We desperately need to get out of this "One party or the other" mode we're in. "Divide and Conquer" as the adage goes.................it's working ... sadly

Peccy's photo
Wed 06/13/12 09:13 AM

I suppose that means it's time to add a couple embossed labels on the hardware I produce. "**** the WTO, this is 100% American"

http://www.oretek.com/RadScan
CNC Machine, a bit more advanced than the ones I used 20 years ago!

So is the language (In house made), and the ease of manufacturing with a low end cad program. I make my own ashtrays even.
Yes, I saw that Joe, they look great! The bit life on one of those cutting wood must be tremendous!

Peccy's photo
Tue 06/12/12 08:56 PM

I suppose that means it's time to add a couple embossed labels on the hardware I produce. "**** the WTO, this is 100% American"

http://www.oretek.com/RadScan
CNC Machine, a bit more advanced than the ones I used 20 years ago!

Peccy's photo
Tue 06/12/12 12:55 PM

The World Trade Organization is moving closer to eliminating country-of-origin labels and replacing them with “Made in the World” initiative labels because they say we need to “reduce public opposition to free trade” and “re-engineer global governance.”

An America that prides itself on independence and celebrates that independence every year on July 4 should want absolutely no part in allowing the advancement of global governance that aims to eliminate the one thing that allows American consumers to know from where the products they buy originate: The “Made in USA” label. ...

As the saying goes, information is power, and at a time of increased globalization when an increased number of products are imported to America from countries few of us would consider friends or allies, Americans should be able to steer the global economy in a direction that best benefits America with the consumer power that would come with more information on product labels – not less.

http://times247.com/articles/wto-seeks-to-scrap-made-in-usa-labels#ixzz1xbBs9dbv

Stores like Wal-Mart simply import junk from overseas. Stuff like tools that are branded Snap-On or MAC are dependable a guaranteed for life rather wrenches than are branded Forged in China. Most things made in the USA mean something. F the WTA

Peccy's photo
Fri 06/08/12 06:29 PM

The amount of money being raised by the two keister clowns should be criminal, thanks to the SCOTUS calling corporations people we will no doubt see much larger contributions (pay offs) in the future.

the above sight reveals where contributions are coming from and how much

advertising costs money, as well as refuting ridiculous allegations (from all sides,,,)

What are you talking about, Ron Paul has raised far less than the two media darlings.

I guess he isnt getting the same support, which equals less advertising, and less chance to win

exactly my point

His principles aren't for sale to the bankers, lobbyists and special interests robbing the nation. THAT'S the difference!

and what about the INDIVIDUALS who are free to donate to whatever candidate they choose?

The difference is, he hasnt appealed to enough people willing to ACT with donations to help his campaign
LOL! You really don't understand how high-end politics works do you? It has nothing to do with popularity, it has to do with who has the most money and can borderline lie about their opponent.

Peccy's photo
Fri 06/08/12 05:40 PM
55%

Peccy's photo
Fri 06/08/12 05:35 PM

With the economy sucking hind tit, so to speak, has there been a significant increase in shoplifting? Organized shoplifting? What gets lifted the most?
This isn't a joke, I am thinking about doing a story on this. And you seemed like a person who might know this.

Peccy's photo
Thu 06/07/12 08:25 PM
What does an old pic like that have to do with anything going on today? Oh, I think I see, trying to distract the public from current events by bringing up Bush's blunders, which were many. But it hasn't been his watch for over three years!

Peccy's photo
Thu 06/07/12 09:55 AM
With the economy sucking hind tit, so to speak, has there been a significant increase in shoplifting? Organized shoplifting? What gets lifted the most?

Peccy's photo
Wed 06/06/12 05:22 PM
Edited by Peccy on Wed 06/06/12 05:24 PM
I don't like or trust Romney, the same goes for Obama. I started this campaign backing Ron Paul and I will finish with him. I was taught never to loose sight of any target and my target in this case is a Ron Paul victory. If it doesn't happen, it sure as hell won't be because I deserted him.

Peccy's photo
Tue 06/05/12 01:13 PM
This worked on my 1TB Iomega (Seagate), but not on my old Maxtor (also a seagate). Not much critical on it anyway! So my issue for the most part is resolved for 7.99 on ebay and a great tech! I think lightning must have stuck and the surge protector and it got the USB, but thankfully not the drive. But it fried the maxtor. Thanks HawaiiMusikMan!

Peccy's photo
Tue 06/05/12 06:30 AM
That pretty much says it all for these two clowns. From Mitt not disclosing, to Obama appointing more ambassadors than any president in the past 20 years.

Peccy's photo
Mon 06/04/12 06:13 AM
Amen brother! Maybe people will open their eyes, I doubt it though, most would rather just hit the snooze button and keep dreaming!

Peccy's photo
Mon 06/04/12 06:09 AM

Not sure where to post this. I'd like to get some idea where everyone stands on November Elections, the Tea Party, the Occupy movement, etc.
You're in the right forum. I stand with Ron Paul, he is the only candidate who offers real solutions and not more of the same. And for those who think we're going to be forced backwards in time, I say so? How's all of this progressive change workin'?

Peccy's photo
Mon 06/04/12 05:49 AM

I will feel much better when Ron Paul gets sworn in.
ditto!

Peccy's photo
Sun 06/03/12 09:31 PM

The guy had 150k in cash and told the court he was broke.
I guess you missed the part about not being able to get a job and the legal fees.

That don't matter. He told the court he was broke. He didn't say
"I have 150k but I don't have a job and expect to encounter some heavy
lawyer fees".
Would you if you knew you were not going to be able to land a job for a few years?

Peccy's photo
Sun 06/03/12 06:51 PM

The guy had 150k in cash and told the court he was broke.
I guess you missed the part about not being able to get a job and the legal fees.

Peccy's photo
Sun 06/03/12 01:15 PM
Edited by Peccy on Sun 06/03/12 01:16 PM
MIAMI — George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer charged with murder in the killing of Trayvon Martin, surrendered to police Sunday and was booked into jail after having his bail revoked two days earlier.

Zimmerman’s legal team said in a tweet that he was in police custody. Zimmerman’s bail was revoked because the judge said he and his wife lied to the court about their finances so he could obtain a lower bond.

*They never used the cash for anything. It wasn't obtained for luxury, it was obtained through a website from donations, because he can't work and he has to eat. Also his legal team isn't free. I bet this debacle pleases the press portrayed "good little Trayyvon" supporters to no end.

My opinion - he was a thug, no matter how pretty of a picture is painted of him.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/trayvon-martin-shooting-neighborhood-watch-volunteer-ordered-to-surrender-after-bond-revoked/2012/06/03/gJQAx4ygAV_story.html?wpisrc=al_national

Peccy's photo
Sat 06/02/12 07:03 PM

i never understood why the Irish was treated so bad over here in the past... was it because of religion?

'political prisoners'

its like asking why those at guantanimo are treated poorly,,,,
being a prisoner does that to someone,,,,

i'm not talking about prisoners, i'm talking about immigrants. they were refused jobs, treated like dirt and sometimes even killed for being irish in the late 1800's...

yes, because they were not yet 'white' and they were most likely lumped in with the political prisoners

much like modern culture has so many that lump in all mexican immigrants with the illegal ones upon sight,,,,,
not yet white? have you ever seen an Irishman? Look at my profile pic...names O'Hurley