Community > Posts By > Peccy

Peccy's photo
Thu 05/24/12 08:20 PM

I've spent some time in Alaska...... not a smart move for gov't agents to start pushing those guys around.... :wink: laugh

It's a big lot of country to "get lost" in!
I've never been to Alaska, but I read that you can put three states like Texas in it. I have lived in Texas, it is freakin huge! Took over 16 hours to cross it, and that's at 70 mph!

Peccy's photo
Thu 05/24/12 08:18 PM

Apparently the ATF thinks they're above the law like Obama and Holder.
Apparently.........

Peccy's photo
Thu 05/24/12 08:15 PM
Hear Hear!!!! Maybe America will come to its senses before election time!

Peccy's photo
Thu 05/24/12 06:56 PM

so you all believe Paul didnt actually APPROVE of those things written in his newsletters?

interesting,,,,
why is it so hard to believe? It's not like he was the real editor, just the publisher. His name might have been on the masthead, but there is a jr. editor to actually proof the stories.

You believe Obama was born in Hawaii right?

Peccy's photo
Thu 05/24/12 06:32 PM
Love for me is an Angel, more specifically my Angel

Peccy's photo
Wed 05/23/12 07:47 PM
The last paragraph rofl rofl "By broadening the study, though, can the university conclude that people that get there news from Comedy Central are more informed that Fox viewers?

The short — and for now, seemingly indisputable answer — is yes."

Peccy's photo
Wed 05/23/12 06:34 PM

Yes, I have to watch CNN at Mcdonalds.

At least Fox is fair and balanced.:banana:
As balanced as our budget and fair as a sucker punch I guess

Peccy's photo
Wed 05/23/12 06:10 PM
Narrow? Fox is corrupting you. That is by no means narrow.

Peccy's photo
Wed 05/23/12 02:40 PM
It will never happen. Romney will never debate RP. Mittens is too fake.

Peccy's photo
Wed 05/23/12 11:19 AM

rofl He's not gonna win, this is getting really amusing. rofl
LOL......take time to read something other than what FOX spoon feeds you. You won't be laughing quite so hard. Oh, and as for Romney making money off his companies, the one you work for was on of the ones narrowly avoided being dismantled. So laugh on!rofl rofl

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/22/12 08:06 PM
about our whor..........I mean cathouse?..........lol

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:41 PM

:) We all know that looks aren't everything. This question is down to your opinion and yours only. Would you rather date a hot-looking guy who treats women like garbage? Would you rather date a guy who has a better personality than looks? Or are you not bothered either way?

Ive usually dated those with what I thought were better personalities, looks can change alot quicker and easier than character and personality,,,

agreed
I got lucky, Angel (or the banana) has both!

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/22/12 01:46 PM

the history of the 'states' is no less foul than that of the 'feds' for me to get behind the idea of passing off from one form of control to another

I am not cool with the idea of regressing to several mini governments,,,thats just me

I think his ideas are a nice cliche 'smaller government' but in reality dont seem to have positive ideas to REPLACE what the government does,,,except blind faith in states,,,which I dont have
You don't have blind faith? What do you call God?

blind faith in the states,,,,,

Then my question is withdrawn for me not reading more closely

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/22/12 01:43 PM

the history of the 'states' is no less foul than that of the 'feds' for me to get behind the idea of passing off from one form of control to another

I am not cool with the idea of regressing to several mini governments,,,thats just me

I think his ideas are a nice cliche 'smaller government' but in reality dont seem to have positive ideas to REPLACE what the government does,,,except blind faith in states,,,which I dont have
You don't have blind faith? What do you call God?

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/22/12 12:13 PM

Wonderful news! I saved $861.00 by not paying for other people's brainwashing on Mainstream media since October. Beat that Geico!
LOL!...Good to see you Joe!

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/22/12 11:37 AM

If you knew for a fact that someone on a dating or social network site was NOT at all who they claimed to be and you knew this person was lying to someone you consider a good friend, would you pass on that info or feel they are adults and should find out on their own?
If they were lying to a good friend of mine, yes I would pass it onto them.

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/22/12 11:31 AM

BEST OF LUCK CAPN' AND EILEEN! (angel I think she can figger it out.......lol)

HOw'd YOU know it was ME????shocked slaphead
Lucky guess...............lol

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/22/12 10:31 AM

Thanks for all the responses. Some of you appear to have had to make such a decision before and obviously learned something from it.

Let's keep in mind, though that the question did say "NOT at all who they claimed to be". I thought I should bring that up because in a case where the person is just flirting around, I, too, would leave that alone in most cases. In some cases, I would probably throw a hint or two out.

"Not at all..." meaning...

not the sex they claim to be or

not the person (drastic age difference, not even close to location stated, married when claiming to be single etc)

and other really deceitful lies.flowerforyou

..and yes I know this is a 7' balding banana talking...but, I am not dating and not even chatting to anyone except boards. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!:banana:
Not dating anyone??? LOL.....i knew what you meant

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/22/12 10:25 AM
Edited by Peccy on Tue 05/22/12 10:26 AM
BEST OF LUCK CAPN' AND EILEEN! (angel I think she can figger it out.......lol)

Peccy's photo
Tue 05/22/12 10:13 AM
Love Love Love seeing this!