Community > Posts By > willy_cents

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:31 PM
niters tim...cyalater.. I think I am about to get to bed too...want to wake up early tom and chase carol around the mtns...lol

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:26 PM

not exactly....whoa
I wuv you

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:24 PM
sidles up to carol and pats her on the derrierepitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:21 PM

yup, great idea. Now just turn off your electricity and park your car, quit using any plastics,none of most types of glue, and purchase all fresh foods because they cannot strelize them. If you are anything but a farmer, get ready to starve because they won't be able to transport groceries. BP produces 40% of the oil in the US. slaphead Yup, brilliant idea. Why don't you go first and show us how it turns out in about 6 months?

NYC has approximately 24 hours worth of food on the shelves. What ahppens if there is no transportation for a couple weeks?
I know and thats F...UP!!!!!! TO BIG TO FAIL!!!!! MY AZZZZ
yup...revenge...let's break them..makes a lot of sense. Instead of ranting, we all need to get our butts down to the beach and pick up tar balls and pick up oil in buckets. Words are cheap, the taking of action is what is hard to do. Maybe the gov't out to fix it like they do every thing else...lol
Im in Ft Myers beach and WE ARE PREPARING NOW!!! BUT F######K
It's a beotch when ya trying eery thing you know or can dream of and still know your butt is kicked. I do sympathize with the frustration, just don't turn the frustration into anger. Try to turn it into something constructivelike, I don't know what, but something

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:18 PM

more coming tim, just quit raining/snowing here middle of the night last night...had about 2 inches a day for couple days
dang fat fingers tonightfrustrated
its in the forecast for the next 7 daysgrumble grumble grumble
We get 3 days of sun then back to the rain...lol...anything coming ashore on Ore/Ca border gonna whack us dead center

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:17 PM
Yup...about 7000' in western edge of Wyo. About two air miles from 12000' ridge 40 miles long to the east of me

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:16 PM
http://mingle2.com/user/view/482602

yup, I am pretty certain it islove

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:12 PM
Edited by willy_cents on Fri 06/18/10 08:14 PM
more coming tim, just quit raining/snowing here middle of the night last night...had about 2 inches a day for couple days
dang fat fingers tonightfrustrated

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:09 PM
Edited by willy_cents on Fri 06/18/10 08:11 PM
<~~~~peek at carol profile pics...hmmmmmm...not very large, looks awfully cuddly, does have a cute derriere.....hmmmmmmmmmm

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:05 PM

yup, great idea. Now just turn off your electricity and park your car, quit using any plastics,none of most types of glue, and purchase all fresh foods because they cannot strelize them. If you are anything but a farmer, get ready to starve because they won't be able to transport groceries. BP produces 40% of the oil in the US. slaphead Yup, brilliant idea. Why don't you go first and show us how it turns out in about 6 months?

NYC has approximately 24 hours worth of food on the shelves. What ahppens if there is no transportation for a couple weeks?
I know and thats F...UP!!!!!! TO BIG TO FAIL!!!!! MY AZZZZ
yup...revenge...let's break them..makes a lot of sense. Instead of ranting, we all need to get our butts down to the beach and pick up tar balls and pick up oil in buckets. Words are cheap, the taking of action is what is hard to do. Maybe the gov't out to fix it like they do every thing else...lol

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:02 PM
sprinle a tiny bit of cinnamon on top too, adds to the intensity of the blueberry flaver

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:01 PM
better run all the oil companies out of th US. blow outs are not uncommon. I live in oil/gas country. Tell ya what, brilliant idea. let every area survive on the oil/gas they get from under thier own dirt, and are willing to accommadate the risks involved. I feel bad for you guys down on the gulf, I really do, but, with every advance in civilization, there are inherent risks. You just happen to be experiencing the bad side of one of the risks that our civilization standard is based on. If you consider the alternative to no petroleum products, or a vastly diminished quantity, I think that you would agree that some price must be payed occasionally to maintain our standard of living.

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:55 PM

Yes, we were pretty good friends in HS and I recently found him on Facebook... apparently his GF doesn't allow him to be friends with even remotely good looking females and promptly removed me from his page.
<~getting facebook page so you can be a friend on itdrool

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:53 PM
I like dessert all the time:tongue: :wink: pitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:51 PM
Edited by willy_cents on Fri 06/18/10 07:53 PM

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:47 PM
heck, when I was a teenage I was in love with every member of the opposite sex that walked past....lol...haven't changed a bitpitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:43 PM
of course, when you are our age, you can eat dessert befor, after, or during dinner...or even for dinner and no one yells at you and it won't hurt you:banana:

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:40 PM

making blueberry dessert drool drool for the reunion
Blueberries my favdrool what kind of dessertdrool
the kind you supposed to eat after dinnerlaugh

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:35 PM
later

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:34 PM
yup...twice...I talked to my grand daughterssmitten

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25