Community > Posts By > willy_cents

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:02 PM
I suppose, in the context of the OP's article, which I read a week or so ago, that I might be considered a racist, even though I am not. I see no problem in anyone desiring to limit the buyers of their property to whatever group they wish to limit it to, be it black, white, green, or fish scaled. I see them as not to bright in a business sense to limit their list of prospective customers, and consequently the price they will receive, but, heck, it is their money and they should have the right to waste it however they want. If I was selling my place, I would not give a rat's a$$ who bought it, but, if my neighbor wanted to only sell his to fish scaled green ppl, his right, and I suspect the selling price would be somewhat reduced from mine...lol

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:42 PM
my personal belief, and my experience, is that you will never achieve true knowledge until you require it, and only then will you have the real understanding of what you know. Knowledge without a use for it is totally a waste, and God does not waste anything. JMAO

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:39 PM
okay...who is hiding behind the paneling tonight?
scared

willy_cents's photo
Sat 06/05/10 08:28 PM
lol...and I meet all the OP's requirements, plus a few, all legal of course.pitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sat 06/05/10 08:25 PM
nite shasta, good luck with the swim

willy_cents's photo
Sat 06/05/10 08:23 PM
noway WOW what have I missed? shasta with a fetish and naked ppl in the pool!!!! That sounds better than the dinner I had alonesad

willy_cents's photo
Sat 06/05/10 08:20 PM
ok...who is still here to be entertained with?

willy_cents's photo
Sat 06/05/10 08:19 PM
waving

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/04/10 08:21 PM
niters carol...I am off to bed also....lol...just remember, we are nearly sleeping together, well, at the same time anyhowlaugh

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/04/10 08:16 PM
I take it as a compliment to my good taste

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/04/10 08:15 PM

Well I have to get off now.
Nitwe carol and Shermanflowerforyou
nite betty

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/04/10 08:14 PM
lol...he also said that men exist only to be accessories to women when they are "out." Being in public was strictly for the ladies to benefit from. wonder if he meant that at home...............pitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/04/10 08:12 PM

Wow 4-3 flyers 4mins to go.
Jasyne must be biting her nails.
Yes I was but they pulled it off!! Now I can go to sleep happy!! See you all tomorrow
niters again Ma'am.

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/04/10 08:10 PM

love I think I have died and gone to heavenpitchfork

laugh laugh So did we when we saw our bodies. lol
My grandpa told me that a woman's beauty lies near the bones, and a guy simply had to accentuate it and encourage it for it to be evident. See, it was true in both your caseslove

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/04/10 08:06 PM
Edited by willy_cents on Fri 06/04/10 08:07 PM
love I think I have died and gone to heavenpitchfork
about time you ladies posted pics of the real you's.

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/04/10 08:05 PM

It's a mess.

These Triple D mugs lol
you ladies just keep making me thirstygrumble

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/04/10 08:04 PM

It's a mess.
yeah, and will be quite a while before it is gone. However, in a year it will be forgotten, or maybe by November, by the news media

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/04/10 08:01 PM
drool carol!!!!drool drool drool nice pic. Finally one of the real youdrool

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/04/10 08:00 PM
yeah..that sucks bad. Read on Huff post today that govt overuled BP when the thing first caught on fire. BP said quit pumping water 'cause it would sink the rig, govt "experts" said keep pumping, yup, over it went and busted the pipe off.

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/04/10 07:56 PM

no..he gave me quite the wardrobe...and body!!
and a fine job he did if I must say so myself. My compliments to him

Did you see the one Tim Made?
nope...It not the one u using for your pic?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next