Community > Posts By > willy_cents

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 02:23 PM

According to my height I'm like 25lbs overweight ohwell I love it when people decide how much others should or should not weigh.
LOL at the bmi...according to it I should gain weight....laugh

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 02:09 PM
Whenever I get hurt by ppl, physically or emotionally, I think of this scripture, and it makes me feel like whatever happens is not really so bad. I think this is a lot of what turning the other cheek really means, at least to me. It gets rid of the desire for revenge to a great amount for me.

7 My son, a peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;
8 And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes.
9 Thy friends do stand by thee, and they shall hail thee again with warm hearts and friendly hands.
10 Thou art not yet as Job; thy friends do not contend against thee, neither charge thee with transgression, as they did Job.

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 02:01 PM
better to look for a date on a site that starts with "zoo" than one that starts with paleontology and ends with museum because that is where everything you grew up with residesgrumble

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:53 PM
I thought it was used when someone perturbed or frustrated you...kinda like my dad used it "I'm gonna kick your butt"scared

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:33 PM
every woman I have been married to has cheated...lol....and I see the following possible reasons:
#1 They are hornier than me...nah
#2 I am lousy in bed...? cannot answer that
#3 I just suck to be around...possibility
#4 I do not fulfill their needs OTHER than sex, ie tenderness,
support; emotional and psychological and physical
#5 I often worked 14 - 16 hour days, sometimes 6 or 7 days a week
#6 I gravitate to women who display the tendency to get bored with
their relationships(one...3rd marriage, the other 5th marriage)
#7 There are just too many hot hunks out there waiting to take my
wife away from me....doubtful

Personally, I think it is a combination of#4, #5, and #6 that applies to me; with particular emphasis on #4, not fulfilling the needs other than sex that they have.
I doubt if any more or less women cheat on their mates than men. I figure we all act about the same.

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:04 PM
My email is now accessible. I never got an email to verify, and the verification screen no longer appears. If you just bypassed the system to try to get the bug out, thanks guys, and I am ready for the next effort...lol...I promise to not get upset at y'all. Thanks much guysflowerforyou

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:57 PM

I could give you my ex husbands name
and number.
He stole everything I owned, had me
cleaned out in 6 hours..
my ex is certainly available...
lol..and she drives truck now...took
her and her bf under 2 hrs to pack
everything in the house, including my
clothes(for why I don't know) into his
truck while I was at church. was worth
it to be rid of her, thoughdrinker

Geez there is a whole underground of ex's
who can move goods in a blink. They should
advertise.
laugh Atlas Van Lines better hope they don't, their efficiency would run them right out of businesslaugh

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 10:04 AM
I liked spin the bottle when I was a kid, and still dopitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 10:02 AM
Hey, slaphead maybe an idea to save your servers some space and keep them from crashing due to the temp problem with the verification email. Pin this topic to the top of the recent posts list and advise us here when it is figured out. Would also save yellow rose from having to chase down all the topics on this to answer them....lol...just a thought

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 09:58 AM
really dumb question for you....Do you have all the log in stuff, ie, to the wireless system, to the internet, etc? Do you have the router plugged in to the broadband correctly. I have worked on a few where they had plugged their incoming wireless antenna into the wrong port....If you are like me, ya feel really stupid when you find the prob after hours.....just trying to give a few suggestions....willy

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 09:47 AM
grass is greener over -----> because it rains more. guess that means the more "rainy days:cry: " you have the greener your grass is.pitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 09:43 AM
just asking...why does everyone seem to believe that they did it on purpose? I live in drilling country and blowouts happen occasionally. Trashing BP doesn't help. If it upsets so bad, thesolution is to quit using any oil products at all. Of course, no one wants to sacrifice that, they just want to ***** when bad stuff happens and the environment is damaged severely....JMAO

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 09:40 AM
keepers can carry on an intelligent conversation with a sense of humor, throwbacks either don't understand 5 ltr or longer words or get pissy at a joke or a tease

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 09:32 AM
whoops yellow...missed one..flowers

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 08:24 AM

It's not just aim either, the taller the man is the more splash back comes out of the toilet when they pee.

The walls and all around the toilet have to be disinfected all the time. Carpets and rugs too.

My bathroom stays so much cleaner now that I am single that is for sure.

for the odor and spash issues, maybe just put a little strawberry shampoo in the bowl before you pee. Makes the water softer, hence fewer spashes, and any splashes would smell like strawberries. Added bonus...you could practice your aim chasing the bubbles around the bowl!think

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 08:19 AM

I could give you my ex husbands name
and number.
He stole everything I owned, had me
cleaned out in 6 hours..
my ex is certainly available...lol..and she drives truck now...took her and her bf under 2 hrs to pack everything in the house, including my clothes(for why I don't know) into his truck while I was at church. was worth it to be rid of her, thoughdrinker

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 08:16 AM
must have hair longer than minelaugh

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 07:54 AM
Edited by willy_cents on Wed 06/16/10 07:57 AM
http://www.mingle2.com/topic/show/276675

http://www.mingle2.com/topic/show/274803

http://www.mingle2.com/topic/show/276663

http://www.mingle2.com/topic/show/276659

http://www.mingle2.com/topic/show/276708

lotsa ppl having same prob....lol

and I probably missed a few dozen others.

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 07:35 AM
I figure they will get the glitch fixed today...Day ppl should be starting up in about half hour, tough to fix stuff when regular IT ppl are home in bed, Been there myselffrustrated

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 06:34 AM
Edited by willy_cents on Wed 06/16/10 06:35 AM
welcome to the club, sunny, there are a bunch of us having the same problem. It has been going on since yesterday for we select individuals..

check topic http://www.mingle2.com/topic/show/274803 for more details and their explanation....frustrated