Community > Posts By > willy_cents

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/14/10 02:25 PM

sorry...I broke both me hands yesterday ohwell

hmmmmm That sounds like a cop out too me.I am starting to recognize the signs after everybody is running away from my paint cans. laugh laugh
we're not scared of the paint cans.....the fear is only when you are holding them.....lol....hate to have chartruese hairscared

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:58 AM

Ya'll are no fun.............smokin

spock hey now .. I AM smokin

I think he should NAIL HER AZZ to the wall :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
rofl I'm with you. Think I really just gonna laugh and wink at her...make her wonder what I am up to.pitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:16 AM
I wanna be a high maintenance guy, and be supported in the manner I wish I deserved. Only prob is I can't find a lady who is willing to do that:cry:

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:12 AM

Take the high road and leave it alone... let somebody with less tact bring it up. You know, this wouldn't only apply to ladies...
Oh I definitely agree,men too. Just happened to be a lady 'cause they don't show us guys pics of dudes.
laugh

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:11 AM
bad thing is, how many ppl just rt click, save pic as....That stuff is out there forever, and you cannot get rid of it. could be embarrassing when your kids/gkids say"Is this you gma?"laugh

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:06 AM
:laughing: Just a little warning to you ladies...If you live in a very small town like I do, be cautious about what sites you join, and what pics you put up.:laughing: On one of the banner ads on the rt side of the mingle page, just saw a lady from here. I recognized her so I clicked on itrofl She had a rather, or should I say quite, explicit pic on there.drool She is married and I know both her and her hubby quite well. I wonder if I am going to look at her whenever we meet, in town, at church, etc without visualizing the pic or busting out laughing. Do y'all think I should bring it up in conversation with her or just silently LMAO? What would you ppl do? open to suggestions.rofl

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 07:31 PM

i am certanily figuring out im not the same as all women, though not like men either OMG im freak!!!!!!!!!!! lol! well i'm ok with that!
I think if we compare ourselves, any of us, to the general opinion of the sexes, we are all freaks...and I am proud of being one...lol...biggest thing to make us comfortable with life is "Dare to be different" the clone is never remembered, just the different onew

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 07:12 PM
I sympathize with you all. My ex moved 1200 miles away, and I had no way to see them on the standard visitation scedule. Christmas or Thanksgiving, not both, and half the summer. If I called to talk with them, I nver got them, the female would not let me talk to them. When they turned 12/13, she shipped them off to me, with all the ltrs cards and presents I had sent them, minus any cash I had enclosed. I had to try to answer the question "Why didn't you call/write us?' Well, when they opened the box of stuff, they hated their mom for lying to them all those years, and still have nothing to do with her 20 years later. Just tread lightly when you get into this situation, because what you say/do to them as kids could feasibly blow up in your face when they become adults.

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 06:57 PM

I don't get when someone emails me, then tells me they are not sure what to say. Why email someone if you're not sure what to say? It doesn't make sense. If I had nothing to say to someone, I wouldn't be emailing them in the first place. Then again, I expect people to read profiles. If they did that, they'd have a much better idea of how to start conversations.

I see it as a sign of lack of interests. It reminds me back in college, when I was given the task for a written exam, which had to be a certain amount of words and paragraphs, so I just filled it in with sentences that really said nothing and were pointless with no meaning.
kinda like if you cannot dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with BS..I am familiar with that theorylaugh

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 06:53 PM
LOL..I am familiar with the op's original statement. I get those type of emails occasionally, and probably send a few. I think they are just to get your attention, kinda like a nudge, only more personal. I for one appreciate that they at least were interested enough to type "I don't know what to say" than simply click "nudge." At least they showed that they could type and use the english language, and were willing to invest a moment in seeking you out.

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 06:48 PM
ladies,you really need to read this ppage.
http://mingle2.com/topic/show/276464?page=3

there mofw, that might help you out a little tomorrowhappy

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 06:37 PM

never hang your deer trophy on the wall in the bedroom. If you get a little rowdy,pitchfork it can fall down and nearly impale you in the back...been there done thatlaugh laugh
laugh keep mine in the livingroom..
just don't get too rowdy in the living room thenlaugh laugh laugh
I wish :cry:
I'll see if one of the ladies will come help wipe away your tears...maybe start a thread about helping you outdevil laugh laugh

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 06:34 PM
I don't think so. I compose mine in a word processor, then paste them into the dialog box on here...just a thought

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 06:29 PM

My comments were not said to bash...or to take away the uniqueness of men. All of my sons are unique also, the only thing the same about them is what's between their legs.

Both genders have been raised to have a male -female view of the world.
Instead of expending so much energy on figuring out why were different we could be appreciating the differences....there is a balance that is formed between us if we allow it.

Seems the biggest problem is both sexes feel un appreciated, misunderstood and taken for granted. Communication and appreciation for our 'uniqueness' could go along way in that department.
for certain. We spend far too much time trying to "figure" out the other sex and not enough time just being ourselves and accepting that we are different

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 06:27 PM

never hang your deer trophy on the wall in the bedroom. If you get a little rowdy,pitchfork it can fall down and nearly impale you in the back...been there done thatlaugh laugh
laugh keep mine in the livingroom..
just don't get too rowdy in the living room thenlaugh laugh laugh

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 06:21 PM
nite all...sleep wellflowerforyou

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 06:03 PM

Well Goodnight all! It will be tough getting back into the work frame of mind. Sweet Dreams
nite maam...have a good day and weekflowerforyou

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 06:03 PM
personally, no interest in guys, but agree with totage ^^ completely...they have so much more beauty and grace

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 05:59 PM

No, just dessert!bigsmile
I just had a piece of choc cake with mystic mint ice cream for supperbigsmile ...now I looking for dessert

willy_cents's photo
Sun 06/13/10 05:58 PM

]drool drool drool drool
are you looking at tim that way deli?noway
when ya got it ya got itlaugh laugh
rats...defeated again sad