Community > Posts By > willy_cents

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:08 PM

Here is my idea. We all plan a trip to spend a long weekend down by Vivian's ranch and we all go to her saloon and have drinks together. The whole Topicless gang.
butt I don't drink ohwell
Can't you have a Dr Pepper?
and everybody else has to drink soda too bigsmile
no worrys, ill just pore some BV in with itdrinker
BV ?
black velvet.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:07 PM
<~~~~~~wondering how many beds vivian has:tongue:

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:02 PM

Here is my idea. We all plan a trip to spend a long weekend down by Vivian's ranch and we all go to her saloon and have drinks together. The whole Topicless gang.
butt I don't drink ohwell
Can't you have a Dr Pepper?

and I'll have a Rootbeer. At least it has the word beer in it drinker
prefers a mix of everclair and creme de cocoa:banana: pitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 05:59 PM

and the women will wait on us hand and foot
bad idea tim..the ratio will be all men and no ladies with that rule
grumble

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 05:54 PM
how many got lost on the flip?laugh

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 05:50 PM
frustrated tears

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 05:47 PM
btw...Hi jayne :thumbsup:

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 05:45 PM

No, they flipped it twice...Tim and Jayne..makin' all those puppy-dog eyes at each other...you'd of thought it was high school all over again!laugh laugh Mainly I stayed clear of it..

yeah, and I was to embarrassed by their antics to even admit to being here by postingblushing
thanks for helping there, Shermangrumble
and I can only imagine what went on when I wasn't here. Heck Jerry was even afraid to come herepitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 05:42 PM

BTW have all of you had problems with the zedo pop ups?
only when I log on...then it's gone

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 05:41 PM

No, they flipped it twice...Tim and Jayne..makin' all those puppy-dog eyes at each other...you'd of thought it was high school all over again!laugh laugh Mainly I stayed clear of it..

yeah, and I was to embarrassed by their antics to even admit to being here by postingblushing

willy_cents's photo
Thu 07/15/10 06:26 PM

Give it time. This is NOT a permanent fix.

anything is better than it was

So lemme get this straight ... 'ANYthing' ... ? A seafloor rupture that converts the methane hydrates to gaseous methane that sinks everything on the surface and creates an underwater volcano is BETTER ... ? jeez ... that, in case you're unaware, IS one of the options (or scenarios) that could play out ...
and two other possible scenarios that COULD occur..all the oil in the cavern under the gulf could escape, water could rush in, boil due to the heat, and erupt, causing a tsunami that would destroy everything within 50 miles of the gulf shoreline....and.... the upcoming hurricane seson willl cause all the oil on the gulf surface to vaporize, a bolt of lightning could ignite the gas, causing an explosion that will destroy all lifeforms within a hundred miles of the gulf shoreline.
I know these are possible because I got emails stating them that were signed by a Doctor someone laugh

willy_cents's photo
Thu 07/15/10 06:15 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38268611/ns/technology_and_science-science/

noway noway noway And I figured a couple years was bad...to think I got stuff that old hanging aroundnoway noway noway

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

willy_cents's photo
Thu 07/15/10 08:12 AM
The way I see it, Obama asked the dems in congress to "fall on their swords" for his agenda. They did, some willingly and some for a price in pork for their districts, and some unwillingly. Now the price for their actions is being extracted, and he is privately laughing about their stupidity and trying to pay lip service to their sacrifice. Just goes to show that, to Obama, all people are expendable as long as he gets his way. Wait and see how many cabinet secretaries and other top level administrators are going to fall on their swords to protect him in the next 6-8 months. Absolutely no loyalty by him to anyone except himself. He reminds me of the fairy tale "The Emperors New Clothes."

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 05:38 PM

Because my height is super intimidating...sigh*
patience, my dau is 6'1 and md a guy 6'8 when she was 24. And welcome to this nuthouseflowerforyou

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 05:16 PM
wild life

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 05:06 PM

I'd rather F.*ck than fightdrinker
somehow, when you can do the former, the latter seems quite unattractivedrinker

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:57 PM
enjoy a woman's bare arms (around you) is more important than the constitutional right to bear arms.

What do you think about that statement?smokin

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:36 AM
later...have a good afternoon...I think I go outside and mechanic for a spell....hugs
waving

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:31 AM
Edited by willy_cents on Sun 07/11/10 11:32 AM

]Then I am missing something
yep Melaugh
:cry: and the truth comes outsad
Don't cry Sherman. Tim won't keep me around long---he likes the younger ones!
heck, I like the younger ones too, at my age they are all younger. thought=nice I really like those that are about seven years younger than me, delicately designed, blond, intelligent, sensitive....mmmmmmmmmmmm/thoughtfrustrated

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:20 AM

]Then I am missing something
yep Melaugh
:cry: and the truth comes outsad

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25