Community > Posts By > willy_cents

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:59 PM

Jerry? Be grumpy? If he is I have a form for him to fill out. And he cannot possibly ruin our good mood
MOI grumpy...neva :angel:
not even a

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:58 PM

sure, and treats on me. Wellll, Jerry you can come along but I not going to share my deliciousbigsmile
your delicious what??
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:57 PM
Jerry? Be grumpy? If he is I have a form for him to fill out. And he cannot possibly ruin our good mood

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:56 PM
a hurricane in the gulf in its present condition will cause the oil to go airborn as a vapor and lightning will ignite it...destroying everything within a hundred miles of the gulf from the concussion.laugh

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:53 PM
sure, and treats on me. Wellll, Jerry you can come along but I not going to share my deliciousbigsmile

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:52 PM
(where is the genius smiley?) I got 1-3-4-5-7-10 correct. (Hold the applause, just throw women...lol) ps....(history buff...lol and took painting)

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:47 PM
I am as "upfront" as is possible, with due consideration for other ppls feelings. No reason to be absolutely and brutally honest if it is going to hurt someones feelings, provided there is a way to diplomatically accomplish the same result.

willy_cents's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:38 PM
:banana: out to dinner again tonightbigsmile gonna go to "Rent a Cook" and see what she is fixing tonightdrool drool drool

willy_cents's photo
Thu 06/24/10 03:46 PM
now, suppose that they took the poll outside of New York and Boston? Lets take a poll in the southern or western, or any ot the non-metropolitanized states, bet the results would be significantly different. In fact, let me take one of those scientific polls around here, say a 300 mile radius and ask about opinion of B. Hussein, I bet his approval rating would be somewhere around 1 - 5% maximum, and his disapproval rating would be around 80 - 85%, that with a straightforward question. If you have ever been involved in those polls, you will find that they are targeted to give a specific result, if the result is different than you want, then you "adjust" the numbers to match what you wanted.

"There lies, damn lies, and statistics".....Will Rogers

willy_cents's photo
Thu 06/24/10 07:11 AM
maybe the ladies aren't interested in men?noway noway noway noway

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/22/10 05:18 PM
Well, I outta here, quit raining again so think I,ll go take a jog arouind the flagpole in my yard. Laterwaving

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/22/10 05:11 PM

Well at least she can cook.laugh
yah, but that all she can dosad

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/22/10 05:07 PM

Perhaps your stuff was peeking out of your shorts. Ya gotta double check that kind of thing. (I slip one of those pix in intentionally every once in a while to ee who is paying attention)
Krupa, you gonna get 10000 pervs from the ladies tonite checking you out.laugh

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/22/10 05:01 PM
nope...I usually have spagetti betty(reminds me of her hair) or noodle betty. Once in a while I get tune a betty...bigsmile

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/22/10 04:52 PM
yup....you can rent her on aisle three at the local grocery store.pitchfork A big sign that says "Get Your Betty ------- Stuffing Here"

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/22/10 04:50 PM
I would ban that pic as inappropriate too. It ain't a little short fat guy whith no hair:angry:

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/22/10 04:48 PM
Could be, and she never seems to mess up the meal.noway I rent her once or twice a week...so nice, she never complains and does exactly what we tell her to do.bigsmile

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/22/10 04:46 PM
Just go hunt him down, grab ahold of him and have your way with him (there are a lot on here you can practice with) then, when you are finished, in your coldest meanest voice, tell him what you want. He will automatically reply "Yes dear."laugh
Seriously, you have to decide for yourself what you want. If you are willing to give up what it requires to get back with him, then give it a try, knowing that it may not work. Everyone on here has a masters degree in wrecked relationships, that is why we are single. Most cannot tell you how to make a relationship work, but we are experienced in how to make certain that they don't workflowerforyou

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/22/10 04:31 PM
that betty she one heck of a cook. And fast, guees I could call her a fast woman, covers coast to coast immediately right at suppertimelaugh

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/22/10 04:20 PM
Edited by willy_cents on Tue 06/22/10 04:22 PM
pitchfork my g/f BETTY came over and fixed me dinner.....mmmmmm...flaky biscuits with gravy and some with homemade jelly on'em

she often come over couple times a weekpitchfork

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25